• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abu2411 Right below Reinhardt cardinal I think? (According to wiki anyway)

@Naitodesu I found interesting fact that Hugh Woodin is the one who proposed Berkeley cardinals.

... And now I am more confused why there are 'Woodin' and 'Berkeley' if both came from Woodin.

But Woodin's 'Ultimate L' itself (used by Stephen Baxter) seems to have limitations not present in Berkeley.

I.e : In Ultimate L, Generalized Continuum Hypothesis holds. So, weakly cardinal would be categorized as strongly.

@Abu2411 Right below Reinhardt cardinal I think? (According to wiki anyway)

@Naitodesu I found interesting fact that Hugh Woodin is the one who proposed Berkeley cardinals.

... And now I am more confused why there are 'Woodin' and 'Berkeley' if both came from Woodin.

But Woodin's 'Ultimate L' itself (used by Stephen Baxter) seems to have limitations not present in Berkeley.

I.e : In Ultimate L, Generalized Continuum Hypothesis holds. So, weakly cardinal would be categorized as strongly.
I feel like I'm a toddler listening to two adults talk, I have no idea what any of this means but I'm nodding thoughtfully

@Soma_King Don't worry about it. I am just pretending to know what I am talking about lol.

(Seriously tho, I found certain info about this math stuff on wiki page... But found the info to be contradicted on other page.

(In Woodin's Ult. L, CH holds, but Woodin page says that he 'controversially' proposed that CH is false?? Wut?)

... Yeah, I'm not cut out for this, haha.)

Soon we will reach a cardinal so impossibly large that it dwarfs Tier 0. One day math will become so advanced that there will be a cardinal so large that it'll qualify for tier -1. Math is god. Praise math.
Berkeley cardinal being so large it breaks math and by proxy breaks our tiering system exists in the background

The funny thing is, some verses are lowballed to what the verse extends to, If we use high end interpretations of mathematics then those verses could easily rivals or even fodderize all the characters in Manifold.
Powerscaling after all is subjective.

@TheDivineHost Cthulhu Mythos is one example. As it is, quite explicitly, said to be that way.

And yeah, I'm sure other verses can easily eclipse Baxterverse given you go by 'author intention' (not lowballing).

prayer doesn`t always work.
Weaknesses: The Player isn't forced to listen to her prayers, making these ineffective if they don't want to interfere.

who are the candidates for 6-A 5th place?
Granblue Early is getting downgraded to 6-A which includes captain
Hajime Nagumo for third place in 6-A, have madness manip with his killing intent, space, time, matter, info, mind, soul and gravity manip, reactive evolution, analytical prediction, concept manip type 2, EE with conceptual info manip, and various potents speeds amps.
Hajime for the empty spot in 6A
Hajime seem to be the main contender for the spot, though honestly he should be at least above Satou, more because a match with both bloodlusted was closed because of be a stomp in favor of Hajime, and though a bloodlusted match is different than one in character I don't really think that much would change.

Hajime seem to be the main contender for the spot, though honestly he should be at least above Satou, more because a match with both bloodlusted was closed because of be a stomp in favor of Hajime, and though a bloodlusted match is different than one in character I don't really think that much would change.
fair I'll look up each after the revision was done. Hajime's bullet do look potent to contend against Satou
what granblue has atm is their Ap advantage which is 4.417 petatons and everyone upscale from that
as for their haxes that's what I'm gonna check

The funny thing is, some verses are lowballed to what the verse extends to, If we use high end interpretations of mathematics then those verses could easily rivals or even fodderize all the characters in Manifold.
By the same logic Dragon Ball is downplayed because we don't take Super Buu's omnipotence statement literally and will apparently fodderise all the tier 0s if we stop downplaying it. There is a limit to how much relaxed your logic can get. Downstreamers get the tier because it explicitly mentions Woodin cardinals, which is how this wiki works as we only use things that are shown in a verse instead of NLFing all statements

By the same logic Dragon Ball is downplayed because we don't take Super Buu's omnipotence statement literally and will apparently fodderise all the tier 0s if we stop downplaying it. There is a limit to how much relaxed your logic can get. Downstreamers get the tier because it explicitly mentions Woodin cardinals, which is how this wiki works as we only use things that are shown in a verse instead of NLFing all statements
Yes. So? Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action. I am aware that I must have given you much cause for irritation your precious love.

Yes. So? Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action. I am aware that I must have given you much cause for irritation your precious love.
Nothing really, I was just saying how your approach can be applied to any verse that have any kind of NLF statements and why it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of the wiki's methods. Of course I can't change your opinion nor do I care what you think.

I wouldn't be opposed to Tier 0 Dragon Ball, tbh.

Here is hoping someone in future breaks causality and send CRT (with scans needed) from the future to the present.

Nothing really, I was just saying how your approach can be applied to any verse that have any kind of NLF statements and why it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of the wiki's methods. Of course I can't change your opinion nor do I care what you think.
I know that... and suddenly you spoke of a Super Buu's statement. Seriously? How is that relevant? I must say it might sound like a same scenario but it don't fcking look like one, I can tell you.

I know that... and suddenly you spoke of a Super Buu's statement. Seriously? How is that relevant? I must say it might sound like a same scenario but it don't fcking look like one, I can tell you.
It's just my usual example of an NLF statement. You can use any other example. Transcending maths is the same thing. It would only equate to transcending things that are shown in the verse. The "high end" is NLF.

Can his law negate passive NEP type 2 curse
Aoc can't do nothing against 5-D Fate manipulation saving him.
̶H̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶d̶o̶k̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶a̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶!̶!̶!̶!̶!̶!̶

It's just my usual example of an NLF statement. You can use any other example. Transcending maths is the same thing. It would only equate to transcending things that are shown in the verse. The "high end" is NLF.
Ah, yes. All that for a one "What If...?" statement. Wouldn't that rather defeat the purpose? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back