• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking that Yakagi can kick AOC ass. He has CM type 2, which by currrent standarts works on NEP type 2 which AOC has, he can cut Ilusions with his sword, he can kill apparitions which are conceptual beings, block non corporeal attacks, cut Dark Magic, etc.....,so interacting with AOC wouldn't be a huge problem.

I'm still thinking that Yakagi can kick AOC ass. He has CM type 2, which by currrent standarts works on NEP type 2 which AOC has, he can cut Ilusions with his sword, he can kill apparitions which are conceptual beings, block non corporeal attacks, cut Dark Magic, etc.....,so interacting with AOC wouldn't be a huge problem.
Who said CM type 2 work on NEP type 2?

Pretty sure Concept Manipulation Type 2 would only work on Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 on a Type 3 Concept. Even as a detractor of how we treat Non-Existent Physiology Type 2, I have to admit it makes no sense that Type 2 Concept Manipulation would work on a being who proven to have no Type 2 Concept, it's like Soul Manipulation on someone with no soul.

Pretty sure Concept Manipulation Type 2 would only work on Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 on a Type 3 Concept. Even as a detractor of how we treat Non-Existent Physiology Type 2, I have to admit it makes no sense that Type 2 Concept Manipulation would work on a being who proven to have no Type 2 Concept, it's like Soul Manipulation on someone with no soul.
Still, only AOC's UKG Mind is NEP. Physically she is just miasma, something Yakagi would interact with no problem, as he already interacted with things much more complex than that.

It also make no sense how it work , NEP type 2 on type 3 concept is still lack a concept so how is concept type 2 work on them ?

I'd like to state that I'm unsure if that is the standard. It's just that based on a previous staff member's post that Concept Manipulation could affect Non-existent Physiology Type 2, that is the only logic in which it makes sense.

The reason this makes sense is that Type 2 Concepts are so beyond Type 3 Concepts that lacking a Type 3 Concept gives no proof about anything to do with Type 2 Concepts. It's a mere generalisation that just because you lack a Type 3 Concept that must mean you don't have any type of concept simply because they are both concepts.

Last edited:
I'm still thinking that Yakagi can kick AOC ass. He has CM type 2, which by currrent standarts works on NEP type 2
pretty sure that was not what bambu was talking about in that context, anyways it does not, you need proof that your concept hax can interact with it

I think Characters from Honkai Impact should be 2nd place both for the Low 6-B and the 6-B Tier.

For the Low 6-B, Seele seems to stomp Lancer, so they should take his place in that Tier.

For the 6-B, Helios should be removed from the List, mainly because his profile is heavily outdated and without any evidence, blog or even scan that his haxes are 1-B in potency. And the Characters from Honkai are the best to replace him, since they have High 1-C stuff.

Also Sirin should be removed from 1st 6-A as she is not Continent level anymore

Characters from Honkai Impact should be removed from High 6-C as no one in the verse is High 6-C anymore

For the Low 6-B, Seele seems to stomp Lancer, so they should take his place in that Tier.
Lancer's not really the best measuring stick even if we ignore him not qualifying for the tier.

In terms of offence, his only real attack is his noble phantasm whitch isn't exactly a go to move for servants. His durability is also a lower tier, meaning he gets one shot by anyone who's physically that tier and has propper npi. Also iirc high godly regen bypasses higher d attacks, meaning anyone who has it beats him for that alone. Lastly, if you really wanna go that way, everyone else on the list blitzes him to hell, heaven and the nearest McDonalds. I don't know how he's even on the list.

Lancer's not really the best measuring stick even if we ignore him not qualifying for the tier.

In terms of offence, his only real attack is his noble phantasm whitch isn't exactly a go to move for servants. His durability is also a lower tier, meaning he gets one shot by anyone who's physically that tier and has propper npi. Also iirc high godly regen bypasses higher d attacks, meaning anyone who has it beats him for that alone. Lastly, if you really wanna go that way, everyone else on the list blitzes him to hell, heaven and the nearest McDonalds. I don't know how he's even on the list.
During the Seele vs Lancer match many were bringing up his Roma ability, which is in fact a pretty dangerous move from how it was described. Probably he was so high because of that, but I'm not entirety sure.

Anyways, I doubt that anyone in the Low 6-B Tier can do much against Seele. She is a part of a High 1-C structure and to beat her you need 11D range, which to my knowledge only the DnD characters have.

Anyways, I doubt that anyone in the Low 6-B Tier can do much against Seele. She is a part of a High 1-C structure and to beat her you need 11D range, which to my knowledge only the DnD characters have.
We don't allow higher spots via incon. If she beats Blazblue i can agree with her being higher. If not, they share a spot.
Grand Lancer for 2nd Low 6B. He has 6-8D resistances to blazblue haxes aren`t going o work on him
Also i went back and checked. Apparently this is why he was on the list. Not exactly enough for second place if you ask me.

Meng Chuan for 2nd Low 7C. He resist mind and empathy hax, is made of microsrophic black holes that contain laws, has high regen, has multiple bodies
In the second Key, he has multiple domains that are always active in a fight (most of the time even when not in a fight) meaning if the target(s) are in the range they will get affected by the Electromagnetic, Seamless, Dharma, and Darkstar Domain.

Electromagnetic - scouting, attacking with lightning, plus enhance his flying sword speed.

Darkstar - increase his speed, defense, attack power, plus can conceal himself within its range, it also has a repulsive force - the closer one is to the user, the stronger the force, use the void (space) to repel enemies so you'll have to bypass spatial manip to even get close to him, not just gravity manip. It can also invade an enemy and make him/her unconscious plus sense things.

Seamless - a stronger version of the repulsive force from the Darkstar Domain, that will also weaken the incoming attacks (all kind of attacks as it blocks divine powers, soul powers, laws), increase the power by 30 percents and weaken the foes for this amount, can generate all kind of elements/phenomena within the range and create multiple layers around the user that need to be bypassed to reach him.

Dharma - control the five elements and the spacetime within its range.

They are all active, then he has his Baleful Aura that will freeze all things within its range and shatter them to nothingness and decrease the speed of these foes.

Then even if speed is equalized with all these debuffs/buffs and then he has his Infinite Law Art which increases his speed by 50 times.

So, for now this are all of the adjustments to the list:

- Characters from Magi for 5th Low 6-B (Sinbad have 1-B Fate protection)

- Characters from Honkai Impact for 2nd 6-B (they have High 1-C haxes and resistences)

- Removing Sirin from 1st 6-A (she is not that Tier anymore)

- Remove Oersted from 7-C (he is not that Tier anymore)

- A possible spot in the 8-B Tier for Oersted (probably 5th?)

- Meng Chuan for 2nd Low 7-C (he resists the stuff from the other positions)

I made a List so that it's easier for the OP to apply the changes, tell me in case I missed something.

Last edited:
He has Immortality (Types 4. Can be resurrected by Dagda (2-A) at any point after his death, returning to the last point in time that happened before), which probably should be Type 8. He can summon his Demons who by nature have some nice Hax on them, and technically has Tier 1 Observation but won't use it because he doesn't know he has it.

- Remove Oersted from 7-C (he is not that Tier anymore)

- A possible spot in the 8-B Tier for Oersted (probably 5th?)
Pretty sure Oersted/Odio stomps all the other characters in 8-B. He has a 2-C nuke attack, abstract existence + omnipresence as well as some decent offensive hax. Not sure which characters are 8-B in Destiny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back