• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just proves there's layers, not that there's a hundred of them.
None of the god we have ever faced or have in chaldea have same level of authority and it's these god count as at least 100, except for BB and CCC servant has CCC servant get them with copying BB authority.

Here some example.

"She was still ultimately doomed once the Holy Grail War would be completed and everything besides the winner was to be deleted, so Karna gave her his armor to allow her to return to the real world due to the nature of the sun overwhelming that of the moon"

"Even if both Quetzalcoatl and Ishtar had their full-powered authorities and the help of any other powers left in Mesopotamia they wouldn't be able to damage Tiamat."

"Quetzalcoatl boasts a large Magical Energy signal and after having witnessed her levels of Divinity, Jaguar Man seems to be nothing more than a paper tiger in comparison, she is stated multiple times to be the strongest member of the three goddess alliance, far surpassing Ishtar who had manifested as a Pseudo-Servant and Gorgon."

"Merlin claims they wouldn't stand a chance against her without another servant with at least the same level of divinity. However, because she belongs to the lower grade among the Divine Spirit Servants" (for jaguar man).

"God Arjuna had obtained an immeasurable amount of divinity and divine authority over the entirety of the Indian Lostbelt. His power was so immense that even Rama's Noble Phantasm posseded little to no effect on him and he easily brushed off its destructive power as seemingly only being "annoying". (Rama have authority).

People like God arjuna technically have a chain of scalling of authority by himself as he get more and more authority and became more powerful each time he absorbed a god. (As like absorbed 1 go<absorbed 2 god <absorbed 3 god etc)

Last edited:
But anyways we have already begin to make a blog about authority with all the feat/resistance feat and scalling feat.

I swear if I hear anyone try to argue Melt's LVL gives her 9999 layers of resistance. I've read all of Gilgamesh's CCC route, I know exactly what the levels mean.

Pennywise stomps the Avatar of calamity. He should be in her spot.

Avatar of cal doesn't resist any Hax from Pennywise.
Her memory manip, Mind reading, memory manip, telephaty and Soul manipulation would be useless against Pennywise's Avatar which lacks a soul and who's Mind is literally the same as the Deadlights, his 1-A self which has passive 1-A Madness manipulation, that's where the 1-A Madness Hax thing comes from.
So her passively entering Pennywise's Mind would result in her getting extremely insane and dying...

Pennywise could also transmute her in something to prevent her ressurection.

Also, not to mention that Pennywise has 1-A type 9 Inmortality, so the avatar of calamity is pretty doomed here, even if she somehow is able to destroy Pennywise, the true form would reset the victory timer no matter what.

-Her Absorption won't work:

Upon absorbing the memories of someone, the Avatar gains the abilities of the victim, as the abilities of anyone said victim ever met

(Not gonna work on Pennywise for obvious reasons).

Falsings: Can create "False" versions of those the Avatar has stolen the memories of. These duplicates are also physically superior in nearly every way to the original. They also share the abilities the Avatar has.

(Not gonna work by reasons above).

I already made a match about It anyway: https://vsbattles.com/threads/battle-for-the-1st-stronger-high-7-a-spot.116894/#post-3779668

Pennywise stomps the Avatar of calamity. He should be in her spot.

Avatar of cal doesn't resist any Hax from Pennywise.
Her memory manip, Mind reading, memory manip, telephaty and Soul manipulation would be useless against Pennywise's Avatar which lacks a soul and who's Mind is literally the same as the Deadlights, his 1-A self which has passive 1-A Madness manipulation, that's where the 1-A Madness Hax thing comes from.
So her passively entering Pennywise's Mind would result in her getting extremely insane and dying...

Pennywise could also transmute her in something to prevent her ressurection.

Also, not to mention that Pennywise has 1-A type 9 Inmortality, so the avatar of calamity is pretty doomed here, even if she somehow is able to destroy Pennywise, the true form would reset the victory timer no matter what.

-Her Absorption won't work:

Upon absorbing the memories of someone, the Avatar gains the abilities of the victim, as the abilities of anyone said victim ever met

(Not gonna work on Pennywise for obvious reasons).

Falsings: Can create "False" versions of those the Avatar has stolen the memories of. These duplicates are also physically superior in nearly every way to the original. They also share the abilities the Avatar has.

(Not gonna work by reasons above).

I already made a match about It anyway: https://vsbattles.com/threads/battle-for-the-1st-stronger-high-7-a-spot.116894/#post-3779668
Pennywise doesn’t even have NPI feat so how he can interact with AoC?because AoC exists as miasma,also madness hax via making eye contact is kinda useless when AoC true body doesn’t have eyes

Pennywise doesn’t even have NPI feat so how he can interact with AoC?because AoC exists as miasma,also madness hax via making eye contact is kinda useless when AoC true body doesn’t have eyes
She isn't non corporeal, at least that's not listed on her profile.

If she existed as miasma she would have abstract existence which she doesn't.

And his Madness Hax would still work, Avatar still has a conscience.

She isn't non corporeal, at least that's not listed on her profile.

If she existed as miasma she would have abstract existence which she doesn't.

And his Madness Hax would still work, Avatar still has a conscience.
she exists as miasma like other Wraiths,and miasma is not abstraction instead it's immaterial intangibility,it's not on its profile because the profile is being updated and I have told SD to add it

AoC's conscience is UKG's conscience,who is NEP type 2 that exist in Homura's shield,so basically it exists in different dimension and again,madness through eyes contact won't work,try to use better argument then

she exists as miasma like other Wraiths,and miasma is not abstraction instead it's immaterial intangibility,it's not on its profile because the profile is being updated and I have told SD to add it

AoC's conscience is UKG's conscience,who is NEP type 2 that exist in Homura's shield,so basically it exists in different dimension and again,madness through eyes contact won't work,try to use better argument then
Ok, then it would be incon I guess. But Pennywise needs to be in, 1-A type 9 Inmortality would take the L against the likes of beings like Noah from Owari verse, for example. She has inorganic physology yes, but that wouldn't save her from getting transmutated as a Popcorn, or possesed (I know that Pennywise doesn't use this oftene, but if we assume that he both characters are bloodlusted that would happen).

Becouse she can't do anything to Pennywise just Time Hax him, she's other stuff is literally useless, and when you can't put your oponent petmanently down it counts as incon.
that's not how incap works,she doesn't need to defeat permanently

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Intangibility/noncorporeal I'm pretty sure
AoC is wraith and I already put wraith's profile here

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed
Yeah, and IT/Pennywise would spam another Avatar if the current one gets incap

Yeah, and IT/Pennywise would spam another Avatar if the current one gets incap
and new avatar gets incap,I don't see any incon here,but if you still want that spot like that then I think I will let OP put Pennywise in that spot or not,depend on his opinion
And why isn't this on the profile? From where we stand now AoC has no mention of intangibility or Non-corpreal on its profile.
the profile is outdated and I have told SD about this recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back