• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is this dude into High 1-A? Baseline?
Also, how far is anu and padomay into high 1-A? Looks like above baseline to me.

How far is this dude into High 1-A? Baseline?
Also, how far is anu and padomay into high 1-A? Looks like above baseline to me.
DC's High 1-As are baseline. Anu and Padomay are a step above baseline.

How about, this is the guy who stomps THE MAN-EMPEROR OF MANKIND. Do you need anything else?
No , he didn't stomp emprah.
I know but it is more than pelinal it can enter a 1-A+ state as a transformation and erase everythinghe
He's just become NEP type 2 and acausal type 5 and erase the land around him but just hundred kilometer. From what i remember his madness not a first move.

No , he didn't stomp emprah.

He's just become NEP type 2 and acausal type 5 and erase the land around him but just hundred kilometer. From what i remember his madness not a first move.
He stomped the emperor on speed equal, unequal is a different story, why do you think they share the 2nd 4-A spot?

Just gonna necro the Honkai vs Vecna thing, this may be in the other keys, but Vecna has every spell in DnD IIRC and passive probability manip which makes him always go first and gives him the highest possible level of success. Not saying Honkai isn’t impressive by any means, no, it’s a real monster when it comes to smurfs, but vecna just has a ton of ass pulls

Just gonna necro the Honkai vs Vecna thing, this may be in the other keys, but Vecna has every spell in DnD IIRC and passive probability manip which makes him always go first and gives him the highest possible level of success. Not saying Honkai isn’t impressive by any means, no, it’s a real monster when it comes to smurfs, but vecna just has a ton of ass pulls
are you back? I heard ye were gone

Btw, Vecna is the only 1A smurf in DnD? At least iirc he has some 1A spells from 4e or something like that.

Do we know exactly how many layers of hax resistance that Fate characters have?cus iirc there is no actual conclusion of it in non smurf list,so Arceus still has chance to mind hax her
We don't exactly if we count all god , but if we go with only the know god(so know we have battle with or habe as servant), we have at least 100 layer as the only that have equal lvl authority are BB and CCC servantn for the one we know, and Kazuradrop is in the middle end.

Last edited:
We don't exactly if we count all god , but if we go with only the know god(so know we have battle with or habe as servant), we have at least 100 layer as the only that have equal lvl authority are BB and CCC servantn for the one we know, and Kazuradrop is in the middle end.
I don’t really understand what you want to say,do you mean there are 100 lvls and higher lvl will have more resistance than lower one and lvl of Kazuradrop is 100 so she has 100 layers?

I don’t really understand what you want to say,do you mean there are 100 lvls and higher lvl will have more resistance than lower one and lvl of Kazuradrop is 100 so she has 100 layers?
? No i tell you that we know ~100 god that have the hierarchy of superior/inferior, (with the exception of BB/CCC servant) so we have ~100 layer for sure at least, and Kazuradrop is in the middle end of the god scalling chain.

If we counted level we will have at least ~1000 layer as Melt have her skill that allow her to level up (which make her and her authority more powerful) and she have 999 level. But I don't use it for now(till we make a blog about authority) because i can already people tell that people will complain about this

? No i tell you that we know ~100 god that have the hierarchy of superior/inferior, (with the exception of BB/CCC servant) so we have ~100 layer for sure at least, and Kazuradrop is in the middle end of the god scalling chain.
Superior god can bypass resistance of inferior god?

Regidian, I want you to quote the feat or statement that gives these layers. I want explicit evidence of these layers, because, I know a little about Fate, including Extra CCC and GO, and this stuff your talking about isn't ringing bells. Who are these "~100” Gods who have proof of each being above one and another?

Regidian, I want you to quote the feat or statement that gives these layers. I want explicit evidence of these layers, because, I know a little about Fate, including Extra CCC and GO, and this stuff your talking about isn't ringing bells. Who are these "~100” Gods who have proof of each being above one and another?
the hindu gods. There are at least thousands of them ,millions at max

We already went over this, we have no clue how many gods are superior to other gods and how many's authorities are on an equal level, the layers are unknown. We can't just assume its thousands, hundreds, or even ten just because there's a lot of gods without proof.

Okay, the ~100 god are all of the one we have fight/know, like Taimat, the twelve Olympian god, the sakura five, Skadi, Quirinus, Quetz, Saver, Kama, Kiara, Arjuna alter, Shiva, Ganesha, BB etc... With most of them having already a scalling to other

For the proof we have Saver that resiste Moon cell authority bevause he have bigger one "Also, his Authority prevents the Moon Cell from deleting him because his Authority eclipses its own", Arceuid resisting What Moon cell try to do to her because his authority is above moon cell one, Quirinus negating Zeus authority bevause in roman pantheon he his superior etc even the CCC servant needed to have an authority equivalent to BB to just ebing able to fight her (here the creation of mystical costume)

all if this is already in their profile but i can send the precise quote/scan in pv if you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back