• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
doom does not open with absorption against all his enemies, he needs to know what he is going to fight, the Tardis can resist info Analysis of the TimeLords so he will not be able to know what he is fighting.

time travel only takes seconds

he needs to be close to do it iirc

prep time doesn't always mean he knows what he's up against, unless we give him prior knowledge as well (what's fixing a showdown for one side to win)

The Tardis doesn't need it, literally its outer shell was destroyed by the daleks but can still operate its functions and rebuild it

That's High 7-A.

Also, Vandy sorta has a lot of passives which let him get so far in 7-A. Including his negation of magic and all kinds of energy including kinetic and his different types of pseudo-invisibility which make him completely imperceptible and more like a dream than a person.

Also Earl Idk about Rakudai characters taking top spot kek. There's a 7-A ID character that could counter the fate stuff.
I'mma drop a phat necro because I'm still catching up with everything that's been said.

Being imperceptible wouldn't do anything to a Vampire, especially one like Baba Yaga who is a Nosferatu, who are Masters of Stealth, and if I recall correctly for Baba Yaga, she can become so invisible, memories of her fade from people's minds. Basically what happens when you Sneak or break Line of Sight in any Triple A game.

And, I'd say the Anti-Magic is potent and would probably cause her a lot of problems, since she's the strongest non-Antediluvian user of Thaumaturgy, it'd depend on what type of Magic it affects.

I say this because WoD has 3 different types of Magic all of which do not act the same and are not stopped by the same thing. Mage Magic, Sorcerer Magic and Blood Magic are all different, and while they cross over on occasion, naturally, Mage Magic basically eclipsing the other two, but even so, they're not affected by Sorcerer Anti-Magic or Mage Anti-Magic.

And her Summon, the Talon of the Wyrm's Avatar was strong enough to kill an Antediluvian (possibly, it's up to the storyteller if he killed or the Ante fled) which puts them at 5-B to Low 2-C.

The True Form of the Talon of the Wyrm is... well the Wyrm, threatens all Creation.

authority resistance sucks,it can resist even hax that many other verse can’t resist like stat amps,necromancy,reactive evolution wtf why there is a resistance for them

authority resistance sucks,it can resist even hax that many other verse can’t resist like stat amps,necromancy,reactive evolution wtf why there is a resistance for them
Their not the only to resist that (the squelettz isekai Ains guy resist necromancy too)

Anyways Saber shiki for 1#6-C pls ? Or someone have still a problem with this?

And Kazuradrop incon Arceus and stomped the One so she Should take the 5# 2-A with Arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back