• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA Dio peak > Jotaro Peak >= Ha Dio pre-absorption >= Jotaro Post Dio The World >= Dio The World Greatest High > Jotaro pre Dio The World >= Dio The World >> 0.796 Tons

while Ichiban 8-C is above 0,048 tons.

JoJo (raw strenght) top tiers is also getting High 8-C soon

HA Dio blitz and errase the ""fodder"" (i know speed is equal and it's one-shot, but for who know, that's a iconic quote)

HA Dio peak > Jotaro Peak >= Ha Dio pre-absorption >= Jotaro Post Dio The World >= Dio The World Greatest High > Jotaro pre Dio The World >= Dio The World >> 0.796 Tons

while Ichiban 8-C is above 0,048 tons.

JoJo (raw strenght) top tiers is also getting High 8-C soon

HA Dio blitz and errase the ""fodder"" (i know speed is equal and it's one-shot, but for who know, that's a iconic quote)
He has thought-based 1-A Subjective Reality

High 1-A* (unless if it got downgraded) that's why it said ""fodder"" with the stuff, and also said thats a iconic quote, he isn't really a fodder.

however, Dio Time Stop and AP stomps
He leads with that hax tho.

Also I called some Ichiban supporters so they can give an actual vote, so we avoid another WQ vs Mewtwo situation.

Dio is fodder here. Noel resists time and mind hax so does D. Both of them have Low 1C stuff
HA Dio is getting 5D EE and Power Null with next revision (maybe 6 if i find a good scan). but for now ye? why the hell OP added D, i don't care about the other one but D Shitstomps everyone here

Too bad that is getting rejected from everyone and their mothers lmao
It was getting accepted in the other thread and the new one (obviously not Efi) even Chariot told me that's pretty fair. people are just biased if they think IR is just Unknown

I mean this match is for normal top strongest characters list right?so smurf characters would be allowed

All of them are tho
HA Dio is just 4D, while the other one is H1A but dosen't have NEP Type 2, Acausality type 5, Abstract existence type 1 which above baseline, concept manipulation type 2, fate manipulaiton, causality manipulation, omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience etc..

I mean this match is for normal top strongest characters list right?so smurf characters would be allowed
that's why "Fights for X Tier" match sucks.

this can't even be added due to that

HA Dio is just 4D, while the other one is H1A but dosen't have NEP Type 2, Acausality type 5, Abstract existence type 1 which above baseline, concept manipulation type 2, fate manipulaiton, causality manipulation, omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience etc..
HA DIO is smurf too, you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back