• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 1st stronger High 7-A spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 1A hax requires eye contanct Aoc can just absorb the avatar
Her Absorption doesn't absorb the character as whole:

"Power Mimicry: Upon absorbing the memories of someone, the Avatar gains the abilities of the victim, as the abilities of anyone said victim ever met."

"Falslings: Can create "False" versions of those the Avatar has stolen the memories of. These duplicates are also physically superior in nearly every way to the original. They also share the abilities the Avatar has."

>>Pretty useless against Pennywise's Avatar whose memories belong to a 1-A Mind.

Also, Soul absorption would be useless too, as Pennywise's avatar lacks a soul.

Last edited:
FRA LOL MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE DOESNT HAVE EYES
As long as you have a conciousnes she would still be affected, However this battle was already debunked in another thread, there is no point on arguing this further, this was agreed to be incon anyway.

this was agreed to be incon anyway.
I have never agreed to be incon in that thread,I just don't continue it due to being circular argument,and I think I have explained why madness thing won't work

Last edited:
I have never agreed to be incon in that thread,I just don't continue it due to being circular argument,and I think I have explained why madness thing won't work
Yeah, that's why I say is incon, the argument is circular and both characters can't harm each other. AOC incapping Pennywise's Avatars and Pennywise spamming Avatars indefinitely is incon.

It was never implied, but as far as the victim has a conciousnes, It would still be able to watch and see Pennywise as a whole, so yeah.
I mean is there a specific part where that happened? I only remember the parts at the end where the characters had to look into the eyes of It's spider form where they see the deadlights, which is where the madness hax came from... Which requires eye contact.

I mean is there a specific part where that happened? I only remember the parts at the end where the characters had to look into the eyes of It's spider form where they see the deadlights, which is where the madness hax came from... Which requires eye contact.
No, what I meant is that someone with a conciousnes will still be affected, as someone with a conciousnes should be able to see things aswell.

No, what I meant is that someone with a conciousnes will still be affected, as someone with a conciousnes should be able to see things aswell.
That sounds like NLF, to be honest. As much as I want Pennywise to win/incon this fight, we can't assume that's how it would work if it's never displayed to work that way in the book.

That sounds like NLF, to be honest. As much as I want Pennywise to win/incon this fight, we can't assume that's how it would work if it's never displayed to work that way in the book.
I have been told recently that Avatar of calamity has None existant physology type 2,seems like her profile is outdated, that's why Madness Hax won't work, that's why I said above this is incon, as Pennywise would be spamming new Avatars if the old ones get incapped.

And, there are multiple instances where character without eyes are able to see as if they had eyes, that's why those would still be affected. So as long as you have a mind, and you can see without eyes, you would still be affected.

Last edited:
Penny wouldn’t be spamming avatars when it took it literally more then decade to make an Avatar

Which it recovered in only about a year later

When has it ever made another avatar instantly?

Which it recovered in only about a year later

When has it ever made another avatar instantly?
Yeah, IT'S true form recovered a year later becouse It was severaly injured psychically through the ritual, that's why he needed to wait in order to reform the Avatar (as the true form and the Avatar are linked), and Pennywise would likely do another Avatar instantly if It wasn't Cuz of his true form damaged.

Remember that IT loves to interact outside the Macroverse to fill his hunger and scare the shit out of people, so...

Also, remember that in some points of the novel the kids were psychically amped by those Gods, making them 1-A in psych Power actually.

Last edited:
Likely doesn't cut it, proof please
Why not? I already said It was becouse his true form was badly injured. There isn't any proof that Pennywise wouldn't be able to if his form was intact, as I said, the Avatar and the true form are linked, as the true form was severaly injured by 1-A psych energy, he taked time to recover himself and by the way create a new Avatar. That's why, if the true form was still intact, It would be able to send another Avatar quickly.

Last edited:
<here isn't any proof that Pennywise wouldn't be able to if his form was intact,

Burden of Proof Fallacy, you made the claim that he can reform without any proof of it nor Pennywise literally ever doing it at any point.

<here isn't any proof that Pennywise wouldn't be able to if his form was intact,

Burden of Proof Fallacy, you made the claim that he can reform without any proof of it nor Pennywise literally ever doing it at any point.
Look, if you severaly hurt an entity which creates Avatars, what do you expect to happen?, That the true form would need time to recover before creating another Avatar, more if both beings are linked.
That's what happens with people which have Avatar creation.

As both beings are linked, he needed time to recover before getting into a fight with Losers. Is obvious that if he is damaged he won't go right after them, that's suicide, his Avatar would be in the same state as his true self is.

Last edited:
Okay but that's still not proof they can make an Avatar, especially when its an unspecified time frame of recovery.

Again, lack of proof is not proof.

Okay but that's still not proof they can make an Avatar, especially when its an unspecified time frame of recovery.
Actually It was 27 years of recovery, the true form needed to recover from being mentally assaulted by the psych Power of a 1-A being above him in every single aspect + The Ritual of Chüd.

Also, Pennywise can create Avatars instantly heck he can even create multiple Avatars, as he can cause multiple beings to perceive it as multiple different shapes at once:

Richie chanced a glance behind him as he flung himself onto the package carrier and saw the Werewolf crossing the lawn toward them, less than twenty feet away now. Blood and slobber mixed on its high-school jacket. White bone gleamed through its pelt about the right temple. There were white smudges of sneezing powder on the sides of its nose. And Richie saw two other things which seemed to complete the horror. There was no zipper on the thing's jacket; instead there were big fluffy orange buttons, like pompoms.
~ IT
So once again Bill Denbrough found himself racing to beat the devil, only now the devil was a hideously grinning clown whose face sweated white greasepaint, whose mouth curved up in a leering red vampire smile, whose eyes were bright silver coins. A clown who was, for some lunatic reason, wearing a Derry High School jacket over its silvery suit with the orange ruff and the orange pompom buttons.
~ IT
These two characters were telepathically linked, so each of them started seeing bits of what the other was perceiving.

And also, he could do multiple actions at once. Both manifestations were performing actions separately.

Last edited:
Where does it's state that madness hax doesn't need eye contact instead consciousness? Feats?
''
3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

''
3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

but pennywise uses madness manip via making eye contact,did you read the profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back