• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 5th strongest High 6-C

Gotta celebrate the decent Honkai upgrades somehow

Battle for 5th highest High 6-C

Speed equal

SBA

Joachim’s AP: Superior to 860 Gigatons

Metalphantomon’s AP: Far Above 186 Gigatons

MetalPhantomon:

Welt: 2

Last edited:
Nothing is surprised , time is a foundation of continuation it's exist throught 11-D. Yes TES has H1B time.

How fast is it? Is it in character? Also, shouldn't we get someone who is knowledgeable on Digimon first?
BFR is in character for him when he’s fighting an enemy he’s struggling against
but we need a MetalPhantomon expert

Plus I’m kinda curious why people aren’t just saying welt 2 shots via AP gap

I mean he was tried to crush her with gravity rather , i never realized that the star has bfr function can you show me when he was used it to bfr people ?

I mean he was tried to crush her with gravity rather , i never realized that the star has bfr function can you show me when he was used it to bfr people ?
Well in the panels I sent you the clear indication is that he’s sucking her into the Black hole and in the process BFR’ing her(Especially based on how the herrscher of Earth from the old era practically erased a continent with the same power likely it was all sucked up)
Which Sirin wouldn’t be able to escape from

Although outside of that instance he mainly uses it for gravity crushing at least at first in battles

He can also copy powers and he did fight Sirin who could do do this

Last edited:
It's somewhat traping her in black hole or crushing her , because sirin can traversted the sea as her whim welt are knowing it's useless to do that.

And could you shown me a scans that when the star has show a bfr feat , text on your panel is not yet.

It's somewhat traping her in black hole or crushing her , because sirin can traversted the sea as her whim welt are knowing it's useless to do that.

And could you shown me a scans that when the star has show a bfr feat , text on your panel is not yet.
I’ve basically already said in every other circumstance he isn’t BFR’ing

But maybe the best way to interpret it is it’s doing both?
Since if it was only gravity crushing on entry Sirin would’ve lost an arm or had a crushed arm since it entered the Quasi black hole
So it sucks them in fully and then they die I suppose, since Welt said that he can’t let Sirin live. And that it would be a painless process

Looking at Welts page it’s based on Sirin likely since welt copied a few of her powers, so if it isn’t based on Star of Eden you may as well ask Stocking on that

Stocking told me welt was used it to banish kevin to the sea in chapter 9 flashback , then the star can using bfr. But for sirin case i don't sure

What stop grave scream?
Welt has full on immunity to soul manip on his page due to needing his herrscher core(the thing inside his body that powers him) to access his soul in any capacity so he’s safe from that
Plus due to his core and soul being so intertwined you can’t really just steal his soul

Although by the looks of his page I don’t see sleep manip resistance

Last edited:
Yeah the main thing is sleep manip also non what scale is his soul resistance?
When it comes to having his soul taken from him or attacked it’s basically immunity
You practically need his herrscher core and even then he’d be able to keep fighting you from the inside because his soul will be maintained as long as the core isn’t destroyed by physical force.

And since it’s SBA the characters don’t know about how each others powers work much outside of Welt’s info analysis I doubt MetalPhantomon would know exactly where it’s located and immediately try to rip it out.

And if Welt notices it’s trying to rip it out he will blow himself up and this explosion he would’ve made was gonna one shot someone who is immensely above 860 Gigatons. Btw that was nerfed welt’s self destruction and not a full power welt like in this vs thread

Welt have a multiple choice to take the victory due to his ap gap while metel are much less than him.

That's cool and all but you know that the soul rip comes after the sleep hax like this entire fight Welt will be asleep

Noting must to be a resistance to resisth sleep just insane will power or massive stamina is enough.

Back