• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortebianca CRT for tier 1

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
TL;DR: Quantum Man to at least Low 1-C, possibly whatever "every mathematical theory of everything exists" at his peak. The Oneironaut gets a key where he goes full 3812, which is at least 1-B level stuff but could be higher depending on the mathiverse level stuff.

The first thing to note, the world is a universe trying to understand itself and is described as solipsistic, reality was made to create The Quantum Man, who would then become reality that creates himself.

And then, on top of that, it's in an (implied to be endless) endless "stairway" of fiction-reality. I bring these two up because the former could imply it's just a normal dude in a coma, but the latter makes it clear it isn't because there are beings above him in what is even referred to as a "meta-context, transcendence".

No, this was not made by a vsdebater, it was made by an Italian college student who was playing around with philosophies. The fiction stuff references Monism for one.

Higher Spatial Dimensions - legit ones​

Jonathan Felix sat down on his seat, after putting in the last electrode into his skull. At the moment, he was setting up one of the most expensive private scientific experiments in the world, and in this day, the struggles of him and many others would be realized. The goal of the project was that of opening the human mind and allow it to perceive one of the spatial dimensions superior to the other three and time.
[...]
As I absorb all the energy I can find, as my clones travel in every possible timeline, as I visit the dimensions beyond and as I train to increase my trancsendence, I try to sum it all up.
The plural means that this alone could be 1-C even, but at least Low 1-C seems the minimum. Superior is the word used, these dimensions allow you to observe infinite alternate timelines... it is very blatant, I'd say.
However...

And they said math would never be useful​

The physicist Tegmark went much further, stating not only that our universe is mathematical, but that it is inside a mathematical multiverse of the fourth kind, in which all possible mathematical universes exist, all infinite possibilities and permutations of the mathematics translated into existence.
In this mathematical multiverse, there are all of Everett's quantum parallel universes, all of Lind's bubble universes, all M Theory brane worlds, and much, much more
A multiverse in which every mathematical theory exists... I remember the mathiverse, and I realize how crazy that would be. So, instead, I'll just ask how high tier a multiverse where the mentioned theories exist would be. I have no idea personally, though parallel universes would be at least 2-A, the higher spatial dimensions in the plural is at least 6-D, but still, I'll ask.
Whatever tier this is, the Quantum Man scales, as he is a solipsistic universe comprehending itself.
I. I exist. Only I exist. I think, therefore I am. And I am the only thing that thinks. Everything else does not think. I'm just thinking about those things thinking. I am thinking that I know that I think and that I feel my thinking. Everything else is my thought's fruit. The whole story of quantum technologies, of advanced civilizations that can change the world only by virtue of their science, is but a dream. It was always me who had this power. Those are my explanations that I have given myself for my ... revival.

Fiction and Reality​

Now, this is where The Quantum Man peaks out. He is a solipsistic universe, everything is what he perceives, and if he thinks reality works by M-theory, it does. However, he specifies that some beings can be beyond him:
For sure, I am not omnipotent, I still have limits. I still have a sentience, so I am subsceptible to modifications of mind, as telepathy. And beyond that, as I've said, every level of the pyramid of transcendence is more advanced than the previous, so if something capable of traveling from a system to a superior one and the other way around, something with such a tremendous power I could not beat.
...Yeah, fictional layering is a thing. The "some beings" is the Oneironaut. When he transcends QM and the multiverse for a superior layer, they appear as bidimensional fiction to him.
He got out of this dream. He came out of this universe, this multiverse, and he saw reality for what it was in truth. A quantum dream, an illusory matrix, and came out of it, awakening. He saw the architect who had projected this world into his own dream, and who was now awakening. He look back. The world was bidimensional, it was made up of written words, numbers, codes, a small box. A smoky dream. This was the reality seen from the outside. Reality made of strange clouds and gas. Then he understood that life is a dream, and that every dream is a world in its turn, and what color imaginations create worlds in their mind, and that the world itself is the thought of something.
He realized that this world was one, and yet it was a hundred thousand. He could not explain it, but it was as if this world, always the same world, were a polyhedron with many sides, and each of these sides was a mirror, to see the world. If the whole world was a flat sheet, he felt that there were many flat sheets, always of the same world. The same world, but not parallel universes. He saw endless gigantic paintings with gigantic creatures looking at his world.
And, not even these godlike viewer stand-ins are outside of the rules the verse has set up.
This is what we do, we sentient beings. We create worlds to incarnate and live in. And you do so as well, every time, and every character is you. The infinite personalities are only an aspect of a mind that has yet to wake up from a dream, and at the same time the mind is nothing but the union of many endless minds that create the world.
As long as the architect and his kind remember a world, it cannot be destroyed even if the original dreamer of the world wakes up.
"Your world cannot come to an end yet. As long as there is even one mind to keep an idea alive, that idea will never die. Your world was widespread, strengthened and enriched by thousands like me. The price of all that is to be influenced, from these outside minds. but they are the ones to keep this world alive. If you wish us to treat your world well, you do not need to fight us, you need to worm your way into our hearts, and there you'll always have a place to save your world. Now that you've communicated with us, no-one will forget you. You've created an impression without precedents."
And, even the Architect and his kind, are only a thought.
"That is your home. Don't you want to go back?"
"If every monad if a world, and every world is a monad... then this world is a thought as well. I want to ascend the stairs, to continue! With this truth, how could I stop here?"
The architect told him: "You have the fortune of not being tied to only a single existantial level, but know that if you keep ascending, that which you will see will be too much for your eyes, and you won't be able to come back to the world of which you come. If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you, but if you fly too high into the sky, you yourself will become sky. Are you certain you want to do it?"
It is said he never returned, so he probably accepted. And, there is also a character - an AI made to break out of simulations - that also managed to achieve this. Those two should likely scale to 1-B.

Last edited:
Oof, what the hell is this verse.

1- Higher Spatial Dimensions - legit ones

Going by the VSBW system, the quotes show the cosmology is at least Low 1-C I believe, or even 1-C. Since it said the dimensions beyond those of time and space, in a spatial dimension context.

2- And they said math would never be useful

My reaction to this is simply "bruh". If I'm not wrong, I believe the mathiverse indeed reached its current tier because of this. But if only judging on the mentioned ones, I believe M-theory is 11-D (10 spatial ones and 1 time), but it's likely best to wait for the experts.

But yes, going from part 1 it's at least Low 1-C/1-C imo. From Part 2, it can be High 1-C or beyond.

3- Fiction and Reality

.... so, from what I gathered :

The Quantum Man is a self-comprehending universe, and all sentient beings are him. Reality is what he thinks it is. If he thinks the universe functions by Many-Worlds, it does, and he thinks it functions by M-theory, it does.

The Oneironaut transcends this reality no matter what, and views it as a flat dream that is projected by a being, the architect, dreaming. The Architect's world is still a thought of something else beyond.

He is stated to not be tied to a level of existence at all, and he can move across the "pyramid" of transcendence at will, but if he goes too high he will not be able to turn back.

This is simply crazy. If Quantum Man himself can become whatever theory he thinks, then the guy is legitimately : Varies, from Low 1-C up to fking 0 (or 1-A/High 1-A).

Oneironauts are : Varies, at least 1-A (They're completely beyond Quantum-Man, no matter how the latter's tier) up to Tier High 1-A and 0(The Quantum-Man, a self-comprhending universe can become and apply to himself any mathematical theory that exists, yet Oneironauts view him as a dream)

^These tiers include all ends.

Oof.

But yeah, if we strictly refer to M-theory, not really sure but if we count those as 11 spatial dimensions, then Quantum-Man would be High 1-C (11-D) and Oneironauts 1-A.

We'll have to wait for expert input. So all ends depend to be honest.

Last edited:
Assuming only strictly what is shown to become real, Quantum Man is at least Low 1-C, possibly 1-C with superior spatial dimensions, and the Oneironaut is... low-end 1-C to 1-B, but maybe 1-A for transcending regardless of spatial dimensions?

Assuming we can take statements and references, M-theory makes QM up to High 1-C, and Oneir is either 1-B or 1-A for same reasons as above.

Taken literally the QM is ******* High 1-A/0 and Oneir is able to transcend that. But, I understand why that wouldn't be used, even mathiverse had it hard because of that.

Taken with downplay, everything is a dream gg, 11-C to 11-A at best bruh.

This verse went from a cultist throwing mount everest sized rocks around to "All is I, and I am all. All mathematical concepts exist in the multiverse brought into existent, and are but my own dream."

also the fact that this can get high 1-A possibly tier 0 cause of this but wod cant get it when they have literal spirits embodying mathematical theories is infuriating to me

also the fact that this can get high 1-A possibly tier 0 cause of this but wod cant get it when they have literal spirits embodying mathematical theories is infuriating to me
But, and hear me out, are they Italian?

Anyways, I'll let this stew for a little, then go and harass some dudes into commenting. Ultima, maybe. Probably.

This guy vs Mathiverse will be legendary, if tier 0 goes through. But this is definitely 1-B to 1-A, since High 1-A and 0 might be stretchy
Edit: Also, could you tell me where I can find this series?

Last edited:
High 1-A and 0 definitely need more than this kind of statement to go through so I can't really agree with that. That said, I heard the default assumption for a Type IV Multiverse is 1-A.

1-B looks pretty straightforward to me, looking only at the tidbits about higher dimensions.

As for the Type IV Multiverse stuff: Tier 0 would require bringing up slightly more advanced mathematics, and the endlessness of that hierarchy would just lead to this possibility being disregarded as a textbook NLF, as a result: Extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence, after all.

Now, since the verse itself mentions higher-dimensional space, as well as how all mathematically possible universes exist, I'd be fine with lowballing that to 1-A, given how higher dimensions are ultimately just additional variables, and mathematically defining spaces where any number of them exist is ridiculously easy, all things considered.

Last edited:
Agree with 1-A Oneironaut as long as it's certain that the higher narratives don't fall under the type 4 multiverse, and are actually beyond it. Since transcending a type 4 multiverse would be analogous to being "beyond" categorisation with respect to beings inside the dream.

Well, these two would need to be unlocked, and I'd update them.

This it what the quantum man would look like this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ricsi-viragosi/sandbox

The Architect would be updated to 1-A, and have "Views The Quantum Man as a bidimensional tale, and claimed that nothing could destroy it as long as he and his kind remembered it, at the cost of their thoughts altering the reality to be as they imagine it."

The oneironaut would need to get a profile.

Is this CRT closed for discussion? Because I have some things to say but I dunno if it would be preferred for me to make a new thread or not.

1)There’s quite a few SPAG errors in Quantum Man’s profile that can’t be fixed due to the profile being locked. These aren’t only limited to the summary, they also extended to “Outserverse Level”.

2)N/A isn’t a tier, that’s put at Unknown afaik.

3)If the Architect is 1-A he should have BDE, not HDE.

4)The Quantum Man has a 1-C tier in spite of the fact that the justification of it has no reason to be estimated as slightly higher than 6-D (which appears to be what was agreed here, regardless of my own opinion) instead of being any other arbitrary amount higher. This may have just been a goof considering what TL;DR of the thread is.

5)Ultima Reality’s explanation for the rating is “Now, since the verse itself mentions higher-dimensional space, as well as how all mathematically possible universes exist, I'd be fine with lowballing that to 1-A, given how higher dimensions are ultimately just additional variables, and mathematically defining spaces where any number of them exist is ridiculously easy, all things considered.”, however why he has equated what can be done with R to seemingly baseline 1-A is beyond me. It should either be the set of all functions of R, which would be Low 1-A, (I’m actually pretty sure that when Zach was still alive Ultima commented somewhere that type IV Tegmark multiverses should be this, presumably based on the logic of Cartesian geometry existing I think) or a space with any number of them in, which would be 1-A+ (and nonsensical highballing in my view). He said this was a good point on discord so I guess I’ll just send the thread to him and ask what he would prefer done, if anything.

Last edited:
Fair on the type problems.

N/A is also a think for stuff like Madoka Magica. And it isn't unknown, it's very well known, he is simply not capable of damaging anything, period.

At the point where he claims that he had expanded through higher dimensions, he was already present in four spatial ones, and one temporal one, and he was consta tly growing his power. However, it could be assumed that he also includes the fourth spatial dimension he "opened" his mind to in that.

For Low 1-A, fair, again.

Last edited:
Oh, also, when presenting time travel for resources the series claims that whole it can be done, there will be less energy in the future, so the total energy if the universe remain the same (I can get the direct quote if needed).

That would basically boil down to temporal axis' not counting towards dimensionality, as there is no infinite multiplier that comes with a universe having time, right?

however why he has equated what can be done with R to seemingly baseline 1-A is beyond me.
Largely because the premise of a Type IV Multiverse is that mathematical objects exist as platonic forms that are physically instantiated as various types of universes, each corresponding to a given formal system describing its structure. So, 1-A would be due to the fact that the mathematical part of the multiverse transcends the physical part, the latter of which being what we would rate as Low 1-A.

It has come up that the verse being Italian only might get it deleted either way, so I guess it wouldn't matter too much if that goes through...

I guess I shall II back to waiting for the English tl then.

“At the point where he claims that he had expanded through higher dimensions, he was already present in four spatial ones, and one temporal one, and he was consta tly growing his power. However, it could be assumed that he also includes the fourth spatial dimension he "opened" his mind to in that.”

When he opened his mind did this correlate to physical existence?

“Oh, also, when presenting time travel for resources the series claims that whole it can be done, there will be less energy in the future, so the total energy if the universe remain the same (I can get the direct quote if needed).”

I’m not quite sure what you are communicating in the first paragraph, maybe I’m just tired.

“Largely because the premise of a Type IV Multiverse is that mathematical objects exist as platonic forms that are physically instantiated as various types of universes, each corresponding to a given formal system describing its structure. So, 1-A would be due to the fact that the mathematical part of the multiverse transcends the physical part, the latter of which being what we would rate as Low 1-A.”

I mean even if we were to just extend any reference to a real theory to the actual theory itself beyond what the work has referenced, I only thought that Tegmark’s type IV multiverse was platonic in that mathematics is a real structure- I mean I remember that in MUH humans are literally mathematical substructures. The “every possible universe” which are instantiated are in themselves or as a collective the mathematics Tegmark refers to.

“It has come up that the verse being Italian only might get it deleted either way, so I guess it wouldn't matter too much if that goes through...”

Is that a new standard or an old one? Also have you posted the verse in the deletion thread?

“At the point where he claims that he had expanded through higher dimensions, he was already present in four spatial ones, and one temporal one, and he was consta tly growing his power. However, it could be assumed that he also includes the fourth spatial dimension he "opened" his mind to in that.”

When he opened his mind did this correlate to physical existence?
No, at that time it was him mind and perception only.
“Oh, also, when presenting time travel for resources the series claims that whole it can be done, there will be less energy in the future, so the total energy if the universe remain the same (I can get the direct quote if needed).”

I’m not quite sure what you are communicating in the first paragraph, maybe I’m just tired.
Some people who assimilated all the energy in the universe, in an attempt to get more energy, travel to the past to grab that energy. They succeed, but by consequence there is less energy in the future, so their overall energy stays the same.

“It has come up that the verse being Italian only might get it deleted either way, so I guess it wouldn't matter too much if that goes through...”

Is that a new standard or an old one? Also have you posted the verse in the deletion thread?
The question was put up here, other verses have been apparently deleted because of this.

Back