• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect to hear from it for a while though cuz I do other things now and so I won't be as fast with my progress to check it as I normally would. That and there's a lot of planning I gotta do with it with Red's help like Hajun and Tenma's updates, EE Team again somewhat, Reizen especially...pretty much all of them and then some.

Avesta would probably be too if I get my hands on the physical books...and probably translate them if no one out there does it first. I know me and Redgrave will do it.

Last edited:
Guys, don't make or I'll be dividing the WTC series by it's parts. Just the Higu and Umi would have 16 entries alone. God help us all if I include the extra arcs for each (especially Higurashi).

Don't expect to hear from it for a while though cuz I do other things now and so I won't be as fast with my progress to check it as I normally would. That and there's a lot of planning I gotta do with it with Red's help like Hajun and Tenma's updates, EE Team again somewhat, Reizen especially...pretty much all of them and then some.

Avesta would probably be too if I get my hands on the physical books...and probably translate them if no one out there does it first. I know me and Redgrave will do it.
No problem homie, just take your time and do it at your pace.

If I can help in anyway lemme know, I cant translate but im sure I can help at some point lol.

That can work then if me or Red don't happen to be around to apply it once we're done with everything, translations and feat finding and all that.

That demon doesnt have any passives as a mid level apart from maybe fear manip? And only the High tier appear to have 4D stuff, not counting resistances.
Even though all demons use demon energy passives are only given to the high tiers.

Still passive 4D fear manip and i think 4D attacks too cus demon energy is 4D now, so shouldn't that make everyone 4D?

Even though all demons use demon energy passives are only given to the high tiers.

Still passive 4D fear manip and i think 4D attacks too cus demon energy is 4D now, so shouldn't that make everyone 4D?
ah so the fear is 4D..ok. If they had 4D attacks shouldnt they be Low 2-C? Honestly idk.

nvm so it is not 4D right...how does energy attacks work with the?
the 4D stuff is only for the demon worlds energy and people who could control it like argosax & void mundus
check the high tier demon physiology to learn what the DW energy does

the 4D stuff is only for the demon worlds energy and people who could control it like argosax & void mundus
check the high tier demon physiology to learn what the DW energy does
Ok so it is basically what I thought at first.

Demon WORLD energy. not Demon energy. There's a difference between the two according to the demon physiology page, and it even says in that same sentence that unless they're shown with a universal scope they're not 4D. Berial's just a mid-tier
Ok but the screenshot i posted what went through in a CRT. And it said even low tier things had a similar feat of 4D.

And in which sentence does it say "unless they're shown universal they ain't 4D"?

You misread that buddy. It says unless you can prove they are "NOT" affecting the entire universe they remain 4D.

About what sevil said, i already said, even smaller scale demon energy did a similar feat, as posted in the scan. And i don't see any mention about the verse making a difference between "demon world energy" and "demon energy".

I mean this is talking about a character and a spot. Not that big of a derail. Not to mention it was technically not my fault, cus i didn't start the discussion, i only nominated the character.

Maybe Unicron for 5-B
He's really annoying to kill due to all his immortalities and has a ton of good hax like law manip, quantum manip, BFR, really potent EE, death manip, morality manip and mind hax, etc...

So, him against Wan'er?

Reshape reality as he sees fit is very flowery and unspecific, Mid-Godly doesn't seem to apply to his 5-B avatars, him embodying the concept of fear and death being the justification for that stuff, not sure how Law Manip actually applies in combat but she has resistance to it, I've no ******* idea what a quantum shockwave is supposed to do. Corruption would matter on potency.

But yeah, he's stacked enough to maybe beat her, especially if he's allowed to just send in a tier 2 avatar after.

well..since 4th in High 4-C is with no one (especially since the MGQ profiles are no more), then Bugs Bunny should be in that place as he have probably the strongest non-tier 1 plot hax as well as many other broken abilities.

I'd rather put Duel terminal Characters with the evilswarm virus from yu-gi-oh for 4th high 4-C as they passive down bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back