• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gongsun Warn'er vs Unicron

So, Wan'er has passive absorption, power null and soul-hax. Not sure those will help but they're there. How potent are Unicron's resistances?

How do we treat Type 9 in vs threads? The true form is allowed to interact?

Anyway, Unicron has reactive evolution, so i think he would keep dying until he can resist... after a really massive amount of time.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Wan'er really stands a chance if he can just send in a 2-A avatar at will.

Question, what is Wan'er's speed? Her profile says MFTL+ but the calc she scales to in Ghost King's profile is 314c.

They're baseline MFTL+. Demigod level cultivators scale to generic interstellar travel in timeframes of days to weeks. GGK massively upscales from the 314c feat, which was in itself casual so it was used as support. They also backscale from 6,000,000c.

Actually, wait. They should backscale from ~6,000,000c. I forgot about that recent calc.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Wan'er really stands a chance if he can just send in a 2-A avatar at will.
Considering this is purely a 5-B match, I don't that would be allowed.

Also while that is something Unicron could supposedly do, I don't think he's ever actually done something like that.

Actually, if he can summon avatars, he should be able to just fine. No different than characters with smurf summons.

Wan'er is most likely stomped here.

Yeah. Nyar is top 5-A despite being able to blast people with High 1-A wind and BFR.

Back