• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryouga vs. Sauron

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Sauron also has a huge brute force advantage
how far up? Also idk if sauron can survive not only binary destruction but ryouga can drag a possibility of sauron's defeat and would be able to beat him because of it

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Sauron also has a huge brute force advantage
how far up? Also idk if sauron can survive not only binary destruction but ryouga can drag a possibility of sauron's defeat and would be able to beat him because of it
don`t know

• Territory of Parallel Worlds: With his friends Ray's powers, Ryouga's powers were able to go beyond the extent of his own world, extending into parallel realities and granting him access to four-dimensional space-time. Although he was initially incapable of destroying Olfyreus due to the latter extending himself throughout reality at a rate faster than Ryouga can erase him with Eclipse, Ryouga's newfound power allowed him to extract the probability of Olfyreus's defeat, death, and subsequent destruction from another universe. In doing so, he is able to impose that outcome on his own universe to make it reality, thus making all subsequent events align for Olfyreus's defeat.

i can't tell at first glance @SOI. I just find it better to tell the exact key. And like setsuna said i don't think sauron can get away from that due to ryouga will forcefully bring the outcome of sauron's defeat into reality

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i can't tell at first glance @SOI. I just find it better to tell the exact key. And like setsuna said i don't think sauron can get away from that due to ryouga will forcefully bring the outcome of sauron's defeat into reality
K. Sorry for my tone.

setsuna did though i will vote for ryouga because i don't see a proper counter to how ryouga can force a way where sauron loses

Setsuna tenma said:
don`t know

• Territory of Parallel Worlds: With his friends Ray's powers, Ryouga's powers were able to go beyond the extent of his own world, extending into parallel realities and granting him access to four-dimensional space-time. Although he was initially incapable of destroying Olfyreus due to the latter extending himself throughout reality at a rate faster than Ryouga can erase him with Eclipse, Ryouga's newfound power allowed him to extract the probability of Olfyreus's defeat, death, and subsequent destruction from another universe. In doing so, he is able to impose that outcome on his own universe to make it reality, thus making all subsequent events align for Olfyreus's defeat.
This is really damn strong.

Though does it work on beings who specifically are not part of a universe? True form Sauron isn't connected to the universe.

If it does, then yeah, he could use this to win.

afaik he affected someone who can no longer be affected by the binary principle of the universe

Would probably work, then.

It'd be helpful if it's at all specified that it works on people who were never part of a universe to begin with, but if not, it's probably not too much of a stretch from that.

he did that to olfy and it worked (same guy who didn't care and was no longer affected by the binary principle of the universe)

Back