• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Persona and PMMM just role into Tier 1 and poor DBH just be vibing at 2-A

Feelsbadman.

That's what I heard. Xenoverse is apparently gonna keep their 2-A, but DBH 2-A is getting cucked. Not sure what rating they'll be.

Q is 6D pmmm cant do anything to them, warhammer fantasy is warhammer fantasy, do i need to explain how yhvh rofls, sinbad has 1-B smurf, and the top one is umineo who does what umineko does

If the 5th in the list couldn't defeat her due to NEP2, wouldn't UKG be in the 5th spot along with Q?

Also, being 6-D doesn't really mean you are able to affect NEP2.

I've always been apprehensive as hell of putting people on the list solely due to not being affected despite clearly being weaker but if it counts then eh.

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything in Q's profile that can indicate he can even touch UKG. Also, I recall seeing a thread about this, but can you affect Acausality type 5 via being a higher dimension than the opponent?

I think so.

Still, is this really the Top 5 Strongest when the character is infinitely weaker and has absolutely zero ways to even so much as scratch their opponent, but just happen to have a physiology that makes them an unharmable wall despite the unquestionable fact they are weaker by pretty much every other metric?

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything in Q's profile that can indicate he can even touch UKG. Also, I recall seeing a thread about this, but can you affect Acausality type 5 via being a higher dimension than the opponent?
You can with Type 2 concept manipulation.

You can with Type 2 concept manipulation.
Yes, I know that. That's not really what I'm asking about though. I recall seeing a thread where it says you can bypass acausality type 5 via sheer Ap, but not sure which thread that was.

Also, Q doesn't have concept manipulation.

I think so.

Still, is this really the Top 5 Strongest when the character is infinitely weaker and has absolutely zero ways to even so much as scratch their opponent, but just happen to have a physiology that makes them an unharmable wall despite the unquestionable fact they are weaker by pretty much every other metric?
This, so much this. Madoka is 100% weaker than these guys, she just incons some by way of being untouchable.

But let's see what OP thinks.

Yes, I know that. That's not really what I'm asking about though. I recall seeing a thread where it says you can bypass acausality type 5 via sheer Ap, but not sure which thread that was.

Also, Q doesn't have concept manipulation.
You can't bypass it with AP I think.

I believe that Higher Dimensions can ignore Acausality Type 5, and that the physiology isn't similar to NEP Type 2 or High-Godly in that Higher Dimensions can't bypass them.

Higher D hax and Conceptual Manip type 2 can affect Type 5 while NEP type 2 needs feats to affect them.

Well, Q still cannot affect UKG due to NEP2. Though, if you want to exclude it, then sure. We just have to wait for Oblivion to clarify the rules.

I will say this as a hardcore supporter of PMMM, they are not even top 10 in the Low 1-C as the way they are now.

So don't bother putting them on the list.

I will say this as a hardcore supporter of PMMM, they are not even top 10 in the Low 1-C as the way they are now.

So don't bother trying putting them on the list.
Really don't see how they don't make it in the top 10, but eh.

Anyways, what do we do if multiple characters can speed blitz another character, but in a speed equal match they lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back