• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did stop, a conscious thought
So? Everyone pretty much agreed that he will show up in a battle state.

Yes, it's from their everyday activity. Ofc doesn't mean you can bring up ridiculous times, it's like saying "what if he was in the toilet?". So in general just assume he was having an average talk with someone or taking a stroll, they're pretty fair daily activities.
Thats what i mean, "what if he was in toilet?" Everyone must in a ready to battle state not when their still doing their daily life activity.

I mean, cus he agreed. I don't see your point.
Because his reasoning pretty much the same as you and it was in different thread so it should contain Zero weight at all, maybe just maybe he would change his opinion of he is in this thread.

Never said that, but it wouldn't be the case even if he were.
So what's your point bringing it? Because that's what you call false equivalent.

Same thing, still a matter of opinion, not fact
I mean so if anyone is trying to prove you wrong is by default arguing in circles? Yeah that seems like a fair take on a debate. Good point, i feel defeated.
You're not trying to prove me wrong, you insisting that you're right and everyone is wrong why? Because everyone in here disagrees with you. You should stop the moments everyone here refute you because in the first place SBA is not a matter of fact but an agreement of the majority of member in here. You are just trying to defend your favorite character by spitting every bullshit that you could think.

So? Everyone pretty much agreed that he will show up in a battle state.
And those agreements are debunked by SBA saying "they are spawned from their daily activities" so even if he spawns in battle mindset he'd still have to release his aura.

Everyone must in a ready to battle state not when their still doing their daily life activity.
I already answered that in case you missed that part.

Because his reasoning pretty much the same as you and it was in different thread so it should contain Zero weight at all, maybe just maybe he would change his opinion of he is in this thread.
In a different thread on the same topic. That's like saying a dude agrees that 1+1= 2 at home but when it's at a sleepover he disagrees (although this example might be true 👀 ).

You are just trying to defend your favorite character by spitting every bullshit that you could think.
Bullshit in this case being....reading SBA for you? Also without a person who holds a more authoritarian viewpoint on SBA none of the opinions said up till now on the topic hold any more weight than my own. So if you really want to "prove" it get someone who is more knowledgeable on the rules of SBA. Someone like DT for example. He's been around way longer than i have and has been taking part in a lot more site wide CRTs than i have (so he's more likely to know what SBA is truly saying as he may have been there when it was written), the same thing cannot be said for someone like you. So if you wanna prove me wrong do it by having someone reliable say it, not "lol numbers bro".

And those agreements are debunked by SBA saying "they are spawned from their daily activities" so even if he spawns in battle mindset he'd still have to release his aura.
In a different thread on the same topic. That's like saying a dude agrees that 1+1= 2 at home but when it's at a sleepover he disagrees
Bullshit in this case being....reading SBA for you? Also without a person who holds a more authoritarian viewpoint on SBA none of the opinions said up till now on the topic hold any more weight than my own. So if you really want to "prove" it get someone who is more knowledgeable on the rules of SBA. Someone like DT for example. He's been around way longer than i have and has been taking part in a lot more site wide CRTs than i have (so he's more likely to know what SBA is truly saying as he may have been there when it was written), the same thing cannot be said for someone like you. So if you wanna prove me wrong do it by having someone reliable say it, not "lol numbers bro".
Lmao Read my reply Again, SBA is not a matter of fact it is an agreement, you can't refute it with math, it is Rules. Ion agrees with 1+1=2 is false equivalent because 1+1= 2 is an Absolute fact while SBA is not.

I already answered that in case you missed that part.
So Rimuru is teleported with Shion's dish in his hand?.

You never debunk anything, atleast no one here think so. You just claiming everything apart from what you said is wrong.

Everyone and even a staff agree, you are just asking for more than necessary or yeah... StOnEwAlLiNg.

Last edited:
Please take this shit to a DM or a different thread or something please, this is derailment at this point and clogging the thread.

Du Tian for 3rd High 5-A. He's already 1st on the non-smurf list and like there, he has passive soul-hax and Power Null that should deal with Pink Panther.

Qin Yu is moving to 4-B so he should be removed from High 5-A.

Lmao Read my reply Again, SBA is not a matter of fact it is an agreement, you can't refute it with math, it is Rules. Ion agrees with 1+1=2 is false equivalent because 1+1= 2 is an Absolute fact while SBA is not.
An agreement made by others, not by you. In other words unless you change what was agreed on by others, it remains as fact.

So Rimuru is teleported with Shion's dish in his hand?.
Already answered that.

Everyone and even a staff agree, you are just asking for more than necessary or yeah... StOnEwAlLiNg.
Everyone is like....around 5 ppl? Damn the wiki sure is small nowadays. And i've been around longer than a lot of staff too and besides if being a staff meant you were correct by default some staff would have changed the fundamental rules of science by not knowing stuff. And if you're talking about "only in terms of standards", i've seen staff claim things that go directly against the standards. So yeah, just saying "staff" isn't a good argument as there are plenty of cases where staff have been incorrect.

Please tell me this is it. Really, this isn't the place for this sort of discussion.

An agreement made by others, not by you. In other words unless you change what was agreed on by others, it remains as fact.

Already answered that.

Everyone is like....around 5 ppl? Damn the wiki sure is small nowadays. And i've been around longer than a lot of staff too and besides if being a staff meant you were correct by default some staff would have changed the fundamental rules of science by not knowing stuff. And if you're talking about "only in terms of standards", i've seen staff claim things that go directly against the standards. So yeah, just saying "staff" isn't a good argument as there are plenty of cases where staff have been incorrect.
Please take this shit to a DM or a different thread or something please, this is derailment at this point and clogging the thread.

Then they should be under Umineko (When They Cry, I guess). Not as their own position on the list.

Well, it shares a cosmology but the settings are like entirely different which is why they're separated ig.

Aye lets get some Shinza hype;
“Characters from Dies Irae”
“Characters from Paradise Lost”
“Characters from Kajiri Kamui Kagura”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back