• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, if the Type 1 Abstract is based off a Type 3 Concept then of course Type 3 Concept Manip is enough, and from what I see on his profile and what I gathered when reading through the VN, I think its likely a Type 3 Concept.

Type 3 can definitely affect type 1 abstract existence. I can easily argue why based on how they work on both sides.

in fact Non-Physical Interaction which Anos has even without his sword can touch type 1 abstract existence.
Was it shown in the novel that he can interact AND affect an AE Type 1 without his sword? If yes, then he should not even need his sword to deal with Grimm.
P.S.: Do keep in mind that Non-physical Interaction is often shown to be limited to certain things (spirits, energy forms, etc.), so it doesn't automatically give you the power to interact (and affect) an Abstract Existence.

Last edited:
He seems to have spells other than his sword which can interact with Origins, which an upcoming CRT is planning to make a Type 3 Concept.

does anyone know anything about beiloune or at least know someone who is knowledgeable on beiloune?

If it was described that 'everything in the world (including living, non-living, force, phenomenon, etc.) has an Origin,' or something of the sort, then Origin could be treated as a Type 3 concept. Moreover, if his spells aren't limited to influencing certain types of origin (for example, being able to only influence the 'Origin' of things/beings that are non-abstract in nature), he can quite likely interact with and affect all Type 3 Concepts and Type 1 Abstract Existences (unless the target possesses something in defense).

Last edited:
The main reason for Anos interacting with abstracts comes from him being able to fight guardian deities and gods from the divine clan

They are made of concepts / embodies the order and laws of the world

So apparently after revisions Sora and Beiloune will have their High 4C keys removed. So who else is candidate for High 4C?

The main reason for Anos interacting with abstracts comes from him being able to fight guardian deities and gods from the divine clan

They are made of concepts / embodies the order and laws of the world
So did he ever kill a guardian deity or god for good? (according to the anime, he has indeed done such a thing) Wouldn't that lead to the permanent destruction of that concept from their universe? So, if the concept still exists even after their death, it'd mean they're Type 2 Abstract Existence, because they would only be the 'embodiment of the concept', not the concept itself.

Grimm is a type 1 abstract and a nonexistent being. That said currently Anos can affect rumors and legends, and the origin within the soul. However post revisions origins will be concepts and Anos can literally grab them and also kill them.

He won't be 7-B anymore so no point in debating where he stacks there.

So did he ever kill a guardian deity or god for good? (according to the anime, he has indeed done such a thing) Wouldn't that lead to the permanent destruction of that concept from their universe? So, if the concept still exists even after their death, it'd mean they're Type 2 Abstract Existence, because they would only be the 'embodiment of the concept', not the concept itself.
Yes, he can kill them. Gods are literally shaped from the world's laws or divine providences, so they fit for Type 1

Last edited:
I mean, if you are materialized from a concept, your aren't abstract anymore, since abstractions aren't material things.

Yes, he can kill them. Gods are literally shaped from the world's laws or divine providences, so they fit for Type 1
What exactly happened after those concepts were killed? I mean, if he killed a deity or god that embodied 'time', did that make the concept of time disappear from the universe?

Arnos can quite literally interact with the origin of the opponent, a concept. So idk what the point in arguing that is tbh.

If he kills a god with his bare hands or smth like that, the concept eventually arises somewhere

If he kills with Venuzdonoa or Bebbzud, it gets wiped out completely from the multiverse.

If he kills a god with his bare hands or smth like that, the concept eventually arises somewhere

If he kills with Venuzdonoa or Bebbzud, it gets wiped out completely from the multiverse.
Oh, it seems that he is only able to deal with Type 2 Abstract Existences 'on his own'. {an actual concept won't just reappear by itself in the same universe after being killed/destroyed, after all} However, this does clearly show that he can deal with Abstract Existences, even if only one of the two types.

And just as you'd expect from Venuzdonoa, it can take care of Type 1 Abstract Existences for him as well. It has really helped Anos in several ways (and even his current Highest AP tier [3-A] is all thanks to it). According to what little I read, it seems that it's going to play a very big role in the future, too.

Arnos can quite literally interact with the origin of the opponent, a concept. So idk what the point in arguing that is tbh.
It's to satisfy your curiosity and get a better idea of a character you're interested in (he's like one of my favorite characters from the Summer season). So, it is natural to try to have a good understanding of his capabilities, and finding how exactly his power works is part of it. Of course, his limited concept manipulation (which is primarily based on him interacting with the origin of his opponent) wouldn't matter normally in a Vs Battle (as he does have things like Venuzdonoa or Bebbzud).

Again that being said
It's to satisfy your curiosity and get a better idea of a character you're interested in (he's like one of my favorite characters from the Summer season). So, it is natural to try to have a good understanding of his capabilities, and finding how exactly his power works is part of it. Of course, his limited concept manipulation (which is primarily based on him interacting with the origin of his opponent) wouldn't matter normally in a Vs Battle (as he does have things like Venuzdonoa or Bebbzud).
Yes it would matter as he doesnt not pull out his sword immediately unless needed in character. That being said him using interacting as such concepts are combat applicable and they would matter in Vs setting against a certain character unless the opposition clearly stomps.

This is a stupid question but what is NEP?

Grimm is a type 1 abstract and a nonexistent being. That said currently Anos can affect rumors and legends, and the origin within the soul. However post revisions origins will be concepts and Anos can literally grab them and also kill them.

He won't be 7-B anymore so no point in debating where he stacks there.

Funnily enough, I actually was tempted in the past before on doing an Anos vs Grimm matchup but his sword would have been a heck of a problem for GG.

And yeah if he had this even as a 7-B rn, I'd reckon he would have ripped GG apart in the end or so I assume for however little I know of him.

Again that being said

Yes it would matter as he doesnt not pull out his sword immediately unless needed in character. That being said him using interacting as such concepts are combat applicable and they would matter in Vs setting against a certain character unless the opposition clearly stomps.
Sounds about right. The fact that he can only affect the target 'at a conceptual level' if they have an 'origin' (which resides in the soul {or is just another term to call a soul}, and not having one would make you immune to his conceptual attacks that target origin), is another limitation to his powers and spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back