• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end both list come down to just Hax with the rulers of each just having better hax/resistances than the rest.
This ^^^

At the end of the day the only difference is potency, Uber Hax and Resistances reign supreme regardless.

Imo this list is more interesting since its actually the strongest characters in each tier rather than the people who couldnt make the cut and went to make their own list ovo

Rimuru's first key is now 6-C, so he can be removed from High 7-A, along with Diablo, who should scale to him.

Rimuru (LN) and Rimuru (WN) are going for top 6-A, I'll make the match soon.

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero for 5th 8-A.

Combat applicable type-8, passive madness + fear hax, dumb **** precog and Reactive Power Level, power absorption, and lots of way for him to bypass dura like deconstruct or poison that can paralyze...or deconstruct as well. There are also the fact that he can summon dozens of things that is around his AP to just overwhelm the opponent.

Can I have some others in this thread between Herah and Vel'Koz, we've been going in circles for far too long and clearly need others to get this over with.
So by in large, most seem to agree here that Herah takes this. However, I would once again like to ask that some others come just to make sure that it is agreed that Herah wins or to prove that Vel'Koz wins and League can keep their spot in Low 7-C.

I still can't get over the stupid the alphabet soup that is DotA's terminology, really is.

But holy hell, that thread looks like a toxic clusterfuck

Also, Altair (Re:Creators) should be taken off of Low 7-C, she's a 7-C.
I still can't get over the stupid the alphabet soup that is DotA's terminology, really is.
I would love to say that I know it like the back of my hand but since most of the words spell the same/similar and are just pronounced different I don't.

So, Yhwatch isn't 5-B anymore, so I won't make the match for it. Any problems with putting Ergen characters there? Passive soul destruction and powernull, dozens of resistances, low-godly regeneration and mind/soul hax strong enough to affect solar system sized realms should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back