• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Witch Child versus Yurika

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how she can, though I don't see how Yurika can get passed her reality warping. Her main mind manipulation power won't work due to 239 resisting 2-A, possibly Low 1-C mind manipulation.

tenor.gif

This is going to be good

So SCP 239 stomps here as NEP is harder to bypass then being a metaphysical essence with NPI, and Low 1-C reality warping and resistances does Yurika in.

No idea, I just think I remember there being mentions of a hiearchy of sorts for NPI in what can be applied where.

I don't even think that's accurate.

Pretty sure Type 1 Abstract on Type 2 Concepts (Which I think Alaya is) are on the same level or harder to interact with than NEP.

But anyway, I am done here, I still advocate banning Senshinkan - but I will never win that battle, so whateves.

Okay.

so what’s stopping 239 from doing to Yurika what she did to the neverwere? Abstract existence is basically just existing as a concept while NEP 2 is complete non existence, not even as a concept and yet 239 was able to force the neverwere into existence (even before doing that she could interact with it) and eventually defeated by bringing it into existence. From the looks of Yurika’s page she doesn’t have resistance to law manipulation. Also, can Yurika even interact with 239 since 239 also has NEP?

No. If NPI scaling holds true, her type of AA Type 1 won't be able to scale above Neverwhere's type of NEP Type 2.

Also Yurika can't even do her most basic attack, her mind manipulation as 239 has a Low 1-C resistance to it.

Also for Akari reasons, Low 1-C reality warping stomps anything she can do and her type 9 immortality.

It's completely untranslated, will never be translated since the company went out of business, and anyone who has actually read the novel, either doesn't participate on the wiki anymore or isn't interested in Vs debates or improving the quality of the profiles.

So yeah, I think that they should be axed because they don't meet my standards of a quality profile and I can't change them to do so, but those are just my thoughts.

It's completely untranslated, will never be translated since the company went out of business, and anyone who has actually read the novel, either doesn't participate on the wiki anymore or isn't interested in Vs debates or improving the quality of the profiles.

So yeah, I think that they should be axed because they don't meet my standards of a quality profile and I can't change them to do so, but those are just my thoughts.
Man this is a versus thread, you can make a post on staff discusion to change this.

Anyway, have we reached a consensus?

So Witch Child stomps Akari, and Yurika barely survives with AA type 1, but she cannot do anything to 239.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back