• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see what Numa has to do with this?
If she works like the D then she would qualify for more tiers. But if she doesn’t then she isn’t, simple as that.
The D’s are clearly not limited to the maximum and minimum tiers presented (one for each dimension.) and the profile itself adressed this, so what reason is there for not making the 11-A match?
Her power (As well as the other Tenmas) basically let her control her AP allowing her to be whatever AP she chooses between 7-A and H1A.

I mean Endless 9 is also passive, don’t the goats have that or am I confused?
Yeah, but

Passive Fate, Probability, Causality and Plot Manipulation (Has a passive control over the forces of inevitability, which make in sort that all outcomes, possibilities, and causality will answer him, to the point of being able to control everything that happens and can happen, even retroactively, to the point of also being protected by the influence of his future selves who mastered these forces)

This should affect even the other's passives

Yeah, but

Passive Fate, Probability, Causality and Plot Manipulation (Has a passive control over the forces of inevitability, which make in sort that all outcomes, possibilities, and causality will answer him, to the point of being able to control everything that happens and can happen, even retroactively, to the point of also being protected by the influence of his future selves who mastered these forces)

I think the truth hax and E9 stuff has the same hax

Yeah, but

All of that is present in Umineko and would be nulled by E9 unless it is of a higher level.

Not sure if Herah could take him on since I have no idea how his passive's work but if they don't immidieately give him victory he might not be able to even pass her. Speaking of which, I think she does pretty much take LoL spot since the few battles she had she seemed to win.

Kibutsuji Muzan for 8-A

Good Regen(Currently High Mid but via revisions might become Low High)
Dura Negation and Poison that can kill slayers with High resistance in Minutes
High level Body Control and Adaptation
Infinite Stamina
Paralysis and Fear hax

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero for 4th spot

Due to type 1 Abstract Existence post-death, type 8, Madness Manip type 3 + Fear hax That broke pass Willpower, Deconstruction, tons of summon, possession, flash freeze, power absorption/mimicry, Precog + Reactive Power Level that allow him to adapt to new strategy and constantly update his AP. This ability is far superior to the like of Kamen Rider Horobi during the middle of the season who managed to catch up against opponent that is 1000x times stronger him by “learning everything they can do”. A much weaker application of this ability used by fodder Magia can easily counters TPs spams and 2x stat gap in 20 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back