• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possibly tier 0? The next closest character with a identifiable tier is 1-A, with the one closest to it with a Unknown tier also seemingly not even close to High 1-A.

I heard the I/O profiles are a ******* sin against humanity in terms of how bad it is. However, there was supposed to be a revision to fix it, although I don't think the tiering will change that much.

Too bad that revision is never gonna come.

I heard the I/O profiles are a ******* sin against humanity in terms of how bad it is. However, there was supposed to be a revision to fix it, although I don't think the tiering will change that much.

Hey we used to say that about Umi, give it another like 2 years and it might start.

Still not as bad as the old demonbane profiles from 2018.

Can we just put CfTP above Majestic Precence as their Unknown key massively upscales from there High 1-A key, which I believe is 2-3 levels above baseline.

(and a crt is on the way for Tier 0)

A lot of them are bad. They are either incomplete and missing a lot of keys or have a lot of their keys but are still bad.

I thought the old demonbane and Umineko profiles were bad

From what I know, the I/O profiles, and their revisions, were all created by one user named A6ouslte (Or something like that), who isn't on the wiki anymore to my knowledge, and consistently has made some of the most atrocious profiles on the wiki, many that have gotten deleted.

Honestly, if there is no one else who is going to work on the profiles, I kinda think the verse should likely get axed.

Just asking, if I/O is deleted, who will get 5th 9B?
Maybe this guy (unless he can beat the getbackers guys):

Last edited:
He isn't even 2A, he wouldn't kill the characters from Getbackers and much less Cain, but since Presence and Morpheus are fodder at this point Cain isn't that impressive anymore.

Speed equalized, Alovenus beat Thanatos here for 5th 1-B a while ago. Characters from AWLBA should be there. Will see how they do against Magi at some point in an actual match.

For now, in Low 1-A Horrorterrors looks like it got 4th cause no other verse was Low 1-A, think Alovenus and Ruphas beat it. No way they will ever get 1st or 2nd, as for how they do with Marvel, idk, in the non-smurf thread other ppl thought they could take them cause Ruphas and Alovenus can keep increasing their power but idk if Marvel has any smurf hax.

So will settle for 4th Low 1-A, though idk if a match needs to be made, seems like a stomp to me, unless Horrorterrors also has some smurf hax i don't know about.

So, now that the Ergen crt is under way, how well do the 7-As deal with something granted immunity by the type 1 concept of life and death? Their main weakness is that it doesn't apply to alchemy, so someone can concoct poisons against them (they still have insane resistance though).

As they are the Dark Concocters are way outdated, but they resist every non-alchemic ability in the verse except the stuff from the 4th step (1-A) guys, and in five novels I'd bet they resist just about absolutely everything.

Most of them Definitly can't negate type 1 concepts from what I remember, and in the matches I was in I didn't see any abilities that the Concocters wouldn't resist, so...

Are any of the 7-As able and willing to use Alchemy mid-battle?

Ehhh, depends how good the immunity is, if it’s only to prevent dying then even Gaming Boy can handle that.
No. It makes it impossible to affect, 8ncapacitate,or do anything to them that would prevent their ******* up of the world, unless you use some form of concocting.

And, it involves all abilities under Archaean realm, which... I can barely think of anything that isn't there.

Characters like Han Jee-Han for one, wouldn't be able to do anything to kill them unless he learns to make poisons on the fly, and that's without even being able to info analyse them for weaknesses.

They also will have a bunch of meat stuff like passive magic nullification.

Poor Majestic Presence it was at the top of unknown for so long (I think I was the one that suggested it too), at least TP characters took 1st place instead of Umi/Masa characters yet again.

I mean, there are no Umineko characters with "Unknown" to my knowledge. Tho, now that I think about it, Beatrice maybe for 2nd place in Varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back