• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they have the passive "Reitsu Crush" type thing, Immortality Neg, then theres obviously the Soul hax and with Machina add in Death Hax, Power Null and EE.

Well, Mrs Conceptually Copy and Resist isn't copying something High 1-A, that's just a huge NLF.

Also, Psycho, Machina is losing is Tier 7 keys, so he's not relevant here. As is the Commanders and Goldie.

I mean yeah, but doesn't mean she doesn't have other things up her sleeve. Namely all the stuff she has already copied and most importantly desperado shizz.

Eh, well the Fear Hax isn't going to do anything. The vague potency of it definitely doesn't match up to the resistance all members of the LDO have.

But anyway, as stated only two/thirds of the revisions have been accepted and none of it has been added to the profiles yet, so that's going to have to wait.

Considering that even a High 1-A with 100 Transcendence above Baseline couldn't kill the Sensory of Hajun's Tumour (Habaki) I'd say about less than 10.

7 T0s (Azzy and Yog are outdated, i know), 5 H1As from The Unwritten, Hajun and Habaki's third key, a total of 14 characters, nice.

I ain't making any matches until the new profiles are fully accepted and implemented. I need to stop being lazy and go through every profile and edit it to make sure there are no mistakes (also, I need to add some quotes) - although, I am in the final's week, so, me getting to that and making the final Dies Irae CRT might not be for a week or two.

But as others have mentioned, yes, High 1-A Soul Rip and Law/Reality Warping hax has been accepted, along with passive spiritual aura with like 10 different passives as well, which was just accepted.

So good luck when that day finally comes.

High 1-A reiatsu crush? For everyone?
Soul Rip from their Holy Relic

Not their auras, since that's denoted based on the number of souls they have.

At least, that should be how it is, but there are arguments you can probably make to give everyone High 1-A soul crush, but I don't even want to attempt that.

Last edited:
Alovenus stomped Thanatos.

Who is the strongest Warhammer 1-B? Want to know who to throw Ruphas at.

Also since a spot in Low 5-B is open, i suggest Dina, she is meant to be Alovenus representative hence basically is the strongest AWLBA Low 5-B excluding Ruphas and Benet who are beyond Alovenus rules, they aren't as haxed in vs match though.

Essentially the laws of Alovenus make her absolute, she has numerous abilities that always happen first, can't be negated, ignore resistances etc. She usually starts with memory hax, she does also have time hax to speed up a person till they die or reverse their time to non-existence.

Of course if another Low 5-B shows up with passives, she losses if she has no resistances.

Alovenus stomped Thanatos.

Who is the strongest Warhammer 1-B? Want to know who to throw Ruphas at.
I’m not sure, but I think the strongest 1-Bs in Warhammer are the C’tans, and the strongest C’tan would be Mag'ladroth the Void Dragon

Big E couldn't kill the Void dragon, an anime-looking girl won't do better
yes, warhammer only has the Ap, the good things are in the lower levels

can she transcend before a god shoots her? there is an infinite Tower where there is a god for each floor who rules the lower one, so it is basically a high 1B disguised as a 1B iirc

@Oliver_de_jesus

Well, the way how their power works is in relation to their opponent, they get stronger the stronger their opponent is basically for example

They seemed to be evenly matched…No, they were actually evenly matched. As long as both parties kept repeating “I’m stronger” in relation to the other party, there could be neither superiority nor inferiority between them. Now that they had reached the highest possible form of being the “strongest”, this battle could only result in a stalemate.-Chapter 188
If the opponent's infinity exceeds their own, they go beyond it. If the opponent hits with a power value of a googolplex multiplied by a googolplex, they attack again with a multiple of that,. Another translator said immeasurable was more accurate than googolplex, but regardless the point still gets across.

Ruphas and Alovenus held out their palms as they materialized and unleashed nameless destruction upon each other. There was no need for skill names anymore. It was just a hassle to come up with them. The power wielded by each of them was infinite. If the opponent’s infinity exceeded one’s own infinity, then one would simply have to go beyond that.

They were no longer using trivial attacks like Big Bang and Big Crunch. Those kinds of attacks were already meaningless at this point. There was no need to name the skills. They were just purely unleashing raw power.

I’m strong.

I’m stronger.

Then, I’m even stronger still.

Ruphas continued to accelerate. Her speed endlessly increased, as if it was being multiplied by the speed of light. However, Alovenus accelerated at a speed that left it far behind. In the next moment, Ruphas reciprocated by doing the same thing.

If Ruphas struck with a googolplex power value, Alovenus would counterattack with a power value of a googolplex multiplied by a googolplex. Then, Ruphas would attack again with a multiple of that.

If the opponent insisted that infinity was merely one before her, then all that was needed was to transcend to a higher realm. Using each other as a stepping stone, they tried to push through with their strongest settings.-Chapter 187

Technically the battle between Ruphas and Alovenus only took an instant too......

@Celestial_Pegasus
well if it goes up to low 1-A before a higher god kills her then she wins, I guess.

I just started reading magi, I only know how cosmology works because someone explained it to me, so I'm not the one to debate it

I wouldn't necessarily say Ruphas would become Low 1-A off the bat, her power doesn't really work like that, it works in relation to her opponent, she will just get like infinitely stronger than her opponent first, and then if her opponent could somehow keep up, then she would go an infinity higher, if they have the same ability, she gets infinitely stronger 1000xfaster, and hits with a multiple of infinity beyond her opponents infinity.

It's pretty absurd.

The problem is that there is already one God over another, a pre-established Infinite ladder, basically it is a high 1-B in the form of 1-B

So she is basically fighting like a near infinite amount of ppl at once? That's wonky to think about, especially in relation to Ruphas ability.

@Overlord775 Does the thing that's always active, kill her before she can activate her own ability? That's why i said she losses to passives, she has to get the ability off first.

If Dina gets it off, it will take priority over all abilities in effect.

No she can't affect math.

the golden king passivelly atomizes everything within it's gaze

also, the gk is a living math equation, so she can't affect him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back