• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
What even is smurf acausality? Every acausality is smurfy. Cus you either are affected by the usual cause and effect flow (which is by default smurfy, similar to how you can't say 3D time manip), or you are not which is acausality.
The causality system of a higher-dimensional being may be different from the lower-dimensional ones, unless you want to said that type 4 Normal acausal is the same as someone who is not tied to an infinite-dimensional space-time system of causality.

The causality system of a higher-dimensional being may be different from the lower-dimensional ones, unless you want to said that type 4 Normal acausal is the same as someone who is not tied to an infinite-dimensional space-time system of causality.
Never said this, the issue is, you would need a higher temporal dimension for that, not a higher spatial one.

"Like you could use fate manipulation to get a nonexistant to be hit by a car but the NEP character would be unharmed because they can't get hit by a car. So while the "events" happen, it's outside factors that would determine whether they get affected or not."
And that is saying "you can manipulate their fate". Manipulating fate doesn't mean you can punch NEP, you can still manipulate their fate to achieve other things though.

Persona revisions for 2-B, though even with said revisions they will still need other CRTs that haven't even been made yet accepted to even have a chance against the Original Spirit.

Alvis is pretty much a problem for the exact same reasons as the Original Spirit, Countless×2 Large Size and Type 2 Concept Abstract Existence Type 1.

Alvis is pretty much a problem for the exact same reasons as the Original Spirit, Countless×2 Large Size and Type 2 Concept Abstract Existence Type 1.
Won’t really be much of a problem once we get characters such as Nyx, Philemon, Nyarlathotep, Margret & Elizabeth etc.

The others will be 2-B with hax to hit them too, they just lack the range.

Personas can interact with type 1 abstracts, no? But yeah, i forgot range and type 2 concepts would also be needed.

Currently, no Persona character can interact with Type 2 Concepts or Abstract beings formed from them

Yeah, I think it was a case that the range needed to deal with Shion caps a lot of Characters to that spot.

I'm pretty sure Willian got this spot mostly because the one knowledgeable on him kinda rushed it through based off Smurf Shadow Magic hyps and the Eaters aren't well known even by Digimon fans. Though don't quote me on this as I might be misremembering.

Meh, does any 6C from DnD have 1A hax or resistances? Because it seems the Eaters may be going two or three spots above other digimons. Actually, Fate still has 6Cs?

Yeah so since Edel beats non tier 1 Digimons and william, she should be moved along with Shion in there.

If i need to make the match against Rimuru, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back