• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well as of of the current volume this is all of his passives:
  • Fear Manipulation - The aura is covered with intense sense of dread that can bring terror within the targets and even with their auras leaking can suffocate them through fear
  • Confusion Inducement - The aura can induce confusion on the target
  • Sleep Manipulation (Knocked-out/Fainted) - The aura can faint or knock-out targets
  • Death Manipulation - The aura can instantly kill humans except humans who ascended to Sage or higher. It can turn the land area into a wasteland or land of death and due to their aura, any monsters rank B+ and below will instantly die.
  • Barrier Negation - The aura can easily destroy a barrier that uses magic
  • Radiation Manipulation - High concentration of magicule is toxic to organic life
  • Corruption (Type 3) - Organic life that can somehow resist the toxic effects of the demonic matter can cause corruption and mutation turning them Monsters or any kinds. High concentration of magicule can cause mutation and corruption such as humans transforming into a demi-human, Spirits turning them into half-monsters, Plants mutating into a special type of herb.
  • Creation - High concentration of magicule will result in monster spawning within that area
  • Magic Disruption - High concentration of magicule can interfere with technologies that utilizes magic causing them to not work
  • Madness Manipulation - The aura can cause one to go insane and mad

Ok i fixed the tiers. . This is fully amped Xiaoli (6-C).

What are the passives?
Mind, soul, madness, sleep, confusion, radiation, and corruption.

Soul is on a potency above 20k, which is what Merciless could do, as to which Demon Lord’s Haki is superior to. Mind, sleep, confusion stuff is above 210, bare minimum iirc.

Furthermore, with 3 layers of Power Mimicry resistance, doubt anything is getting copied from that. Similarly, he’s got 2 layers of Info Analysis, that bypass resistance, and from there Fu’s abilities get nullified, copied, and then he gains a resistance to all of them.

The range is in hundred of kilometers based on Dagruel's sons feat of his aura reaching the capital of Tempest from the edge of the country and also Veldora's feat of affecting near Blumund just from the Seal Cave

Her copy is also a passive though. She copies any ability whose magic she comes in contact with. So she will copy the passives when used on her.

Also "hundreds of kilometers in range", i don't remember who asked or when that was ever a factor in copying.

Her copy is also a passive though. She copies any ability whose magic she comes in contact with. So she will copy the passives when used on her.

Also "hundreds of kilometers in range", i don't remember who asked or when that was ever a factor in copying.
She can’t, since she’ll be dead. She has no initial resistance to any of it to have a chance to be alive to copy them. Unless she has evidence of copying a passive attack that’s actually harming her, unlike Stella’s passive attractive force, then it doesn’t matter.

Range matters because it exceeds anything she has, meaning moment the match starts all of those passives swallowed her up.

Furthermore, his analysis is passive, so if you wanna go this route he passively copies her stuff as well.

Xiaoli cannot copy stuffs like Raphael (since it's a conceptual AI that resides in Rimuru's soul) and Demon Lord's Haki since they are a composite collection of skills that operates on magicules that exclusively from the users body. She can only copy stuffs like Formhide or strengthen body and other magics (magicules that operates outside from the body or magicules from the environment) like Hellfire

She can’t, since she’ll be dead. She has no initial resistance to any of it to have a chance to be alive to copy them.
I mean she had no initial resistance to poison either but:
- My special device " Fatal Sting " - " Poison ". I have at my disposal all the poisons that only exist in our world. Since my opponent is Taote of the Four Sages herself , I could not use ordinary poison. Therefore, in this attack I put the deadliest poison in my disposition. And only I have an antidote for it. I'm sorry, but you're going to die soon.
Raabu didn’t even have to pierce the enemy through.
Even if the tip of his needle enters 1 mm into the opponent's body, this will be enough.
The battle has already been decided.
- You should have been more careful in battles with opponents. Please don't blame me for your carelessness, okay? Raab said, removing the needle from Xiaoli's body.
But…
“… More careful? What are you talking about?
-… !?
He couldn't get his needle out.
Xiaoli gripped her tightly and looked at Raab with a broad smile.
What's happening? Where does she still have so much strength? She should already be dying!
"What the hell is going on ... !?" Raab was completely confused.

- I can read the " Thoughts " and " Intentions " of the enemy, even when there is poor visibility in front of me. Even when you blinded me, I could feel your bloodlust approaching. But your Thoughts were a little weird. They had no "purpose to pierce my heart or my neck." Your " Thoughts " were simply focused on "lightly touching any part of the opponent's body with a needle." Strange, isn't it? Your intense lust for blood is not at all compatible with Thoughts . Therefore, I drew conclusions for myself that one should not be afraid of being hit by needles, but of the poison that they contain. So ... I just neutralized your Poison with my Poison . How simple is it, right?

unlike Stella’s passive attractive force
Stella's what?

Range matters because it exceeds anything she has
Again i do not see your argument.

meaning moment the match starts all of those passives swallowed her up.
Yes, and the same goes the other way around.

Furthermore, his analysis is passive, so if you wanna go this route he passively copies her stuff as well.
Oh, i'd like to see him passively copyng abilities from that. Not that i would mind, desperado is the real issue here.

Demon Lord's Haki since they are a composite collection of skills that operates on magicules that exclusively from the users body
Magic also is specific to the user's body as a person can only own 1 form of magic that is decided from birth, Xiaoli still bypasses that.

That poison isn’t passive, so it doesn’t matter. She copied Stella’s passive spatial manipulation, it’s on her profile. Again, the moment the match starts she is quite literally swarmed in a cocktail of abilities, that’s what I mean. Moment all of that contacts her, with hundreds of kilometers of range, it’ll kill her before she can copy it since she has no initial resistance in the first place to begin with.

His power mimicry is on his profile for his 6-C key, coupled with his improved info analysis. None of the Desparado abilities work, he resists fate manipulation being an Ultimate Skill user, and abilities like Shion’s Cook being beneath him since it’s not an Ultimate Skill. The rest of those mind abilities get slapped away too with multiple layers of resistance and barriers that increase that resistance along with a passive barrier that disconnects him from space meaning you need information manipulation & spatial manipulation (which he both resists) to be able to even hit him.

Rimuru's analysis is passive because Raphael is the one doing it and Raphael continues to analyze even behind Rimuru's back plus it's speed is instantaneous. She's also the reason why Rimuru has Reactive Evolution (His reactive evolution is even more stronger in his 2nd key)

That poison isn’t passive, so it doesn’t matter.
It doesn't matter dude, she copied and resisted it after being hit by it. So it doesn't matter whether it's passive or active. Put some thought into this pls. Im starting to hate the braindead "oh it's passive" arguments, even after being given a logical counterargument.

Again, the moment the match starts she is quite literally swarmed in a cocktail of abilities, that’s what I mean.
Never disagreed, and that is exactly why she just copies and resists all of them. Cus they are hitting her, meaning she's making contact with them.

with hundreds of kilometers of range
Does, not, matter. The starting distance is 4km, stop mashing this useless part of the argument pls, it's getting annoying.

it’ll kill her before she can copy it since she has no initial resistance in the first place to begin with
I don't see why it would kill her before she can develop a resistance to it. The death hax seems to be just radiation either way.

None of the Desparado abilities work, he resists fate manipulation being an Ultimate Skill user
Desperado hax are way stronger than that.

The rest of those mind abilities get slapped away too with multiple layers of resistance
Not mind related abilities.

information manipulation & spatial manipulation (which he both resists) to be able to even hit him
My god "he resists spatial manip that can be used to reach him". MY GOD! You do know that spatial manip that is used to make attacks reach someone cannot be resisted right? Cus they're not even being used on him. And you do know that saying "resist to spatial manip" is not the end all be all cus there can be different types right? Honestly these arguments are starting to make me want to spoon my eyes out.

Also "passive barrier that disconects him from space" and "get passived" don't seem like they go hand in hand.

On another note though, desperado passives are not range related. You can quite literally just think or try to remember a desperado and you'd still get f-ed over.

It doesn't matter dude, she copied and resisted it after being hit by it. So it doesn't matter whether it's passive or active. Put some thought into this pls. Im starting to hate the braindead "oh it's passive" arguments, even after being given a logical counterargument.
No, my argument isn’t that it’s passive. My argument is that it’s passive and she doesn’t resist it. It’s understandable she can resist an active attack that hasn’t hit her yet, and deal with it. But an attack that’s always on and has swarmed her is something she cannot since by the time it hits her it’ll be over.

Never disagreed, and that is exactly why she just copies and resists all of them. Cus they are hitting her, meaning she's making contact with them.
Doesn’t resist, so, again, moment it hits shes dead.

Not mind related abilities.
Fear, Paralysis, and Willpower aren’t via mental fear?
Desperado hax are way stronger than that.
Scans.

Does, not, matter. The starting distance is 4km, stop mashing this useless part of the argument pls, it's getting annoying.
The starting distance is 4km. So what do you think happens when something that is hundreds of kilometers wide activates the moment the match starts?
My god "he resists spatial manip that can be used to reach him". MY GOD! You do know that spatial manip that is used to make attacks reach someone cannot be resisted right? Cus they're not even being used on him. Honestly these arguments are starting to make me want to fork my eyes out.

Also "passive barrier that disconects him from space" and "get passived" don't seem like they go hand in hand.

On another note though, desperado passives are not range related. You can quite literally just think or try to remember a desperado and you'd still get f-ed over.
What? You NEED spatial manipulation to hit him, since his barriers server him from space. That’s the argument I’m using, not that she’s using any, it’s that you need it to hit him. You literally quoted me I’m not sure how you missed what I actually said.

The barrier prevents YOU from hitting HIM, he can hit you. And okay, I can concede on Desparado range, but they aren’t harming him.

an active attack that hasn’t hit her yet
You didn't read a word i said did you?

Doesn’t resist, so, again, moment it hits shes dead.
I could make the same argument for the poison. But she still resisted.

Fear, Paralysis, and Willpower aren’t via mental fear?
They aren't mind hax is the point. They are naturally induced.

They work on other desperados who are type 4, which means this works on people who are usually immune to fate and causality based abilities.

So what do you think happens when something that is hundreds of kilometers wide activates the moment the match starts?
She gets hit by those, which i never disagreed. The whole issue is dumb statements like these:

unless she has evidence of copying abilities that are hundreds of kilometers in range and are always active
Range matters because it exceeds anything she has

It's just "her range means it works under SBA", no one disagreed so stop spamming these useless statements thinking you're actually bringing up a good point. Considering both of those are wrong or unrelated.

You NEED spatial manipulation to hit him, since his barriers server him from space
Oh, lovely actually removing parts from what you said.
spatial manipulation (which he both resists)
Let's not act like you didn't write the thing in brackets my guy.

The barrier prevents YOU from hitting HIM
I'd need proof of that. Disconnection from space would **** with the range of passives.

but they aren’t harming him.
Oh they are.

What he means is that ignoring Multilayer's barrier ability to severe space. Rimuru already resist spatial manipulation due to scanning Kyoya's Severing cut from Hakurou which result in him getting resistance to space-element in slime. In addition he has another layer of resistance to space-manip due to being an Ultimate skill which alot of space abilities lower than Unique skill is resisted.

The only thing that can pass through that barrier are spirit particle attacks like Melt Slash that can move and surpass the barriers of space and time but even then Raphael analyzed it and successfully blocked and nullified it with Absolute Defense.

Also Raphael will hide Rimuru's ability from his enemies and you need to interfere with Raphael to get a hold of one of ability with the addition of Ultimate Skill resisting Info Analysis from Demon Lords and Saint's like Sakaguchi Hinata

Last edited:
You didn't read a word i said did you?
Raab stabbed her with that poison. It wasn’t passive. He had to actively put it in here.
I could make the same argument for the poison. But she still resisted.
Because she copied it the moment it made contact, and it took time to activate, that’s the whole purpose of Raab trying to remove it and saying “she’s dying”, instead of “she should already be dead”.

They aren't mind hax is the point. They are naturally induced.
He still resists all these.

They work on other desperados who are type 4, which means this works on people who are usually immune to fate and causality based abilities.
Type 4 isn’t immune, it’s just resistance, just like Rimuru.

Oh, lovely actually removing parts from what you said.
spatial manipulation (which he both resists)
Let's not act like you didn't write the thing in brackets my guy.
Yes, I mentioned he resists it, not that shes USING IT, it was to emphasize how hard it’ll be to actually hit him. Not whatever weird thing you think I’m saying that I think she somehow has it.

I'd need proof of that. Disconnection from space would **** with the range of passives.
Here.
Oh they are.
Like I said, scans.

Last edited:
Raab stabbed her with that poison.
Yes and she resisted "after being hit". An active ability that has been already activated is no different from a passive. Similarly the ability to induce poison is no different from a passive if it's "after the hit lands". Xiaoli resisted the poison "after being hit".

Because she copied it the moment it made contact, and it took time to activate,
Because it would take at least a couple of fractions of seconds to kill people through poison. It's not that it didn't activate, it just would take a matter of moments for the poison to kill a human. I would need proof that Radiation instantly kills people with regen from that far away though.

He still resists all these.
You don't resist those though, that's what "naturally induced" means. You just get those effects from your fate trying to stop you from challenging a desperado as it would mean certain death.

Yes, I mentioned he resists it, not that shes USING IT, it was to emphasize how hard it’ll be to actually hit him
And when did i say "you said Xiaoli is using spatial manip"? I said that the whole "he resists spatial manip" is pretty stupid when implying that it would apply to using spatial manip to reach him. I was pointing out the flaw in reasoning there.

That doesn't say that it doesn't mess with the passives, if anything it says it would mess with passives given that it says "between both sides".

Like I said, scans.
What scans?

Type 4 isn’t immune, it’s just resistance, just like Rimuru
On the dimensional level it is immunity. No matter how strong your fate hax is, these guys are completely beyond your causality system. Try all you want, unless you affect the causality system these guys are on it's not gonna work.

Because it would take at least a couple of fractions of seconds to kill people through poison. It's not that it didn't activate, it just would take a matter of moments for the poison to kill a human. I would need proof that Radiation instantly kills people with regen from that far away though.
Passives are still faster. Radiation scan I don’t have, I just remember it induces death in high concentration.
You don't resist those though, that's what "naturally induced" means. You just get those effects from your fate trying to stop you from challenging a desperado as it would mean certain death.
He literally resists all of those, naturally induced means nothing. I’m not sure why his already resistance to fear manipulation would suddenly by bypassed by “natural” fear, what??

And when did i say "you said Xiaoli is using spatial manip"? I said that the whole "he resists spatial manip" is pretty stupid when implying that it would apply to using spatial manip to reach him. I was pointing out the flaw in reasoning there.
Ok.

That doesn't say that it doesn't mess with the passives, if anything it says it would mess with passives given that it says "between both sides".
Not necessarily, as Rimuru was able to absorb Veldora through his Unlimited Imprisonment, which Absolute Defense is basically just that, but defensively. He couldn’t destroy it though.

On the dimensional level it is immunity. No matter how strong your fate hax is, these guys are completely beyond your causality system. Try all you want, unless you affect the causality system these guys are on it's not gonna work.
If they were beyond causality, they would be type 5. They are not.

Btw if something happens to Rimuru consciousness, Raphael will take over his body and she is conceptual AI that exist in Rimuru's consciousness. She already showcased this when Rimuru was asleep during evolution and when he apparently "died" she took over (although the "died" part is untranslated)

Passives are still faster.
Passives are not faster dude. Do you even know what "passive" is? Cus everyone seems to think of it as speed.

I’m not sure why his already resistance to fear manipulation would suddenly by bypassed by “natural” fear, what??
Because resisting empathic manip doesn't mean you stop feeling emotions. It means people can't "force" you to feel emotions. You can still feel emotions from seeing things. Which is what "naturally induced means". It's like saying "he resists empathic manip so he can't be mad at the fact that John Wick 4 was delayed".

Not necessarily, as Rimuru was able to absorb Veldora through his Unlimited Imprisonment, which Absolute Defense is basically just that, but defensively. He couldn’t destroy it though.
That means he bypassed it. Still don't see how Rimuru absorbing a dude that used it. Somehow starts to mean that passive distance is normal when you're separated from space.

If they were beyond causality, they would be type 5. They are not.
Oblivion answered this and i have already answered this more times than I can count so i won't bother.

Type 5 is transcend, right? Ehh, synonyms here are weird.
Transcend and beyond can be synonymous yes. The issue is the usual "exist beyond causality" or "transcends causality" needs more proof added onto it to be type 5, otherwise it's just type 4.

Not that i would mind type 5 acausal rakudai though.

Back