• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they exist outside and are unbound by reality like type 2s

but each planet has it's own concepts which would make them more like type 3s

and human perception causes them to be modified like type 4s
Technically for that the more easy will be to differencie the concept that from the root and are not limited and the concept that come from the planet and are limited to the planet (even tough if a guy from one planet go to another this will not change his concept so not this limited)

The case of type 4 was debunked if i remember because it's just edison that can enhance concept (if i tell not wrong)

Last edited:
I know I should make the matches but Fantasy Chaos Gods should be third in Low 1-C due to the others not having the NPI to even interact with them, plus numerous other reasons.

The Digimon have NEP and Light Novel Rimuru has nothing that can interact with them, so he can't incon them. The Duck beats him because he has Passive Power Null like the former fourth, but unlike them, he has hax that he can use to prevent Rimuru from winning through skill. They also have Resistance Negation so resistances aren't going to save them either.

The Digimon have NEP and Light Novel Rimuru has nothing that can interact with them, so he can't incon them. The Duck beats him because he has Passive Power Null like the former fourth, but unlike them, he has hax that he can use to prevent Rimuru from winning through skill.
Rimuru has EE, and even if he can’t interact with them, what can they do to him?

I’ve heard about his passive hax, and that it was granted by to him by Grandfather Spider. However, if a higher-D being gives a lower-D being a power, what denotes that the power the latter has is at the same potency and dimensionality as the former?

However, if a higher-D being gives a lower-D being a power, what denotes that the power the latter has is at the same potency and dimensionality as the former?
By what i got in the threads i read about the duck (some are pretty old tho, iirc) he does have 2A feats for his power null, and 4D immortalities.

Rimuru has EE, and even if he can’t interact with them, what can they do to him?

I’ve heard about his passive hax, and that it was granted by to him by Grandfather Spider. However, if a higher-D being gives a lower-D being a power, what denotes that the power the latter has is at the same potency and dimensionality as the former?
you can't iteract with something that doesn't exist with EE

also, digimons have 5-D Soul/Mind/Data manipulation

The Digimon have NEP and Light Novel Rimuru has nothing that can interact with them, so he can't incon them. The Duck beats him because he has Passive Power Null like the former fourth, but unlike them, he has hax that he can use to prevent Rimuru from winning through skill. They also have Resistance Negation so resistances aren't going to save them either.
Edel can hit NEP?

The main characters are Devimon, Rhinomon and the Eaters afaik, everyone else just happens to have the basic Digimon things that help defeat the lower spots.

Dragon said the Power of Miracles is stronger than Dark Area digimons, so Rhinomon is still one of the top digimons.

It will be stronger after revisions that make them Tier 1 smurf hax, the one Edel beat is not the strongest Digimon of their Tier right now.

I have a question for Digimon knowledgeables. How much of the Eaters power set is smurfy? I'm pretty sure at least their Acausality Type 4 is smurfy as it mentions the Higher-Dimensional Kernal, but is anything else, and would their Higher-Dimensional Existence be of any use in a Versus?

I've played the game myself but I can't say I was paying too much attention to how the lore of the Eaters would be applicable to Versus.

What even is smurf acausality? Every acausality is smurfy. Cus you either are affected by the usual cause and effect flow (which is by default smurfy, similar to how you can't say 3D time manip), or you are not which is acausality.

We're discussing that and it's currently turning out that you can affect type 1 NEP with fate hax.
Affect, i am sure Ogbunabali said you would need feats to interact with them, quoting him:

"Like you could use fate manipulation to get a nonexistant to be hit by a car but the NEP character would be unharmed because they can't get hit by a car. So while the "events" happen, it's outside factors that would determine whether they get affected or not."

Unless he changed his opinion later on.

An Acausality gained from being free of Temporal Dimensions that exceed the regular fourth Dimension of three Dimensional Space. Eaters get it from being beyond the Higher-Dimensional space of the Kernal which is beyond the Higher-Dimensional space of the Digital World, with the Kernal containing all Past, Present, and Future of the Digital World. To put it simply from someone who isn't an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back