• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal members can't summon others to threads.

But I can:

@Mr._Bambu, do you know if the D&D 6-Cs have 1-A stuff?
do not summon me again to this cesspool

but in brief yeah, almost certainly, namely Mind Flayers for the pages that currently exist. when we get around to making them, all class pages will have various 1-A shit by level 1.

edit: if you need me you can summon me, I've just grown anti-strongest threads of late so I stopped trying to point stuff out

Last edited:
I should clarify, since this thread tends to take a lotta my words out of context, leading to innumerable headaches.

not everything they have is 1-A. by default, all D&D 6-Cs have 4-D abilities. some have 1-A stuff. not every ability of the Mind Flayers is 1-A, generally only those coming from their tech. I really can't be arsed to grab a mind-flayer specific example, but here's a Grell 1-A thing that Mind Flayers can do.

6Rqt59Z.png

You might argue he can null the active side of things, since he can defy the laws of worlds regardless, but he loses no matter what anyways.

Also, got a question. Found a wonderful new feat, so there's a good enough chance that some Ergenverse characters will be bumped up to 6-A instead of 6-C.

So,of the current 6-A, how do they deal with passive powernull (forces all ambient, and inner energy of their enemies to follow the cultivators will), soul destruction (kills hundreds of qi cons, who can resist an aura that killed every living being in a several mile area), and just plain physical pressure (Class T)?

Eh, they have a dozen layers of resistance negation, so for the magic negation at least I have to ask how good his resistance is.

And, negating physical attacks is something they negate also.

Wan'er can also eventually become 4-B and get her conceptual stuff if not killed fast enough.

Eh, they have a dozen layers of resistance negation, so for the magic negation at least I have to ask how good his resistance is.

And, negating physical attacks is something they negate also.

Wan'er can also eventually become 4-B and get her conceptual stuff if not killed fast enough.
Interesting. I’ll give a more in-depth response later.

Uh, it's cultivators we are talking about. They ignore the fate of the world already, and can break fate that negates that by physically destroying it. Wan'er herself abide by the laws and fate of a High 1-B realm, so there's no way they are superimposing in that.

And, can Greed eat soul destruction?

I will make the fights of course, but I'll have to wait until I got all the quotes since no surprises, there are hundreds of missing powers in the four novels I didn't read.

They ignore the fate of the world already
I mean, so do desperados. Not sure about the "under the fate of a High 1-B realm", im not sure if that gives resistance. A realm can be High 1-B, but doesn't mean that the control it has over you is High 1-B.

Although i just remembered that Tendou doesn't have feats of affecting Desperados so....yeah wouldn't work either way.

Idk about greed tho. You'd have to ask Oven.

I do not know what makes Satou so strong though. From what i remember Baal has Low 2-C everything, and afaik Satou has nothing smurfy so idk what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back