• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread is kinda silent for a while, so I'm going to break it.

The Embryo is now Low 1-C. So, removed Blazblue from 2-A and bump PMMM to 4th place.

Dunno who should take 5th place though.

Last edited:
sonic already lost against **** goddess, so we have to do Die vs **** goddess but they told me that Yogiri could not kill NEP 2 so ilias is immune to ID.

note: I don't know ilias, I only read her profile

Yeah, NEP Type 2 can only be affected by Feats of having NPI that can affect other Type 2 Non-Existence, no other Power or Ability will allow them to bypass it. Instant Death has not shown anything with Non-Existence Type 2. Neither has Archie Sonic if I remember correctly.

The art is painfully inconsistent (ranging from decent to god awful), the **** is frankly disgusting, and the gameplay is mind-numbingly mediocre while also sometimes feeling inconsistent.

The only thing I liked about the entire experience was the characters, but they weren't good enough to make me go through the whole experience again.

Maybe one day in the future, but for now, hell no.

And how does Edelweiss deal with the fact that unless she has 2-A resistances to power null, soul drain, madness manip, mind destruction, life drain, and fear manip he gets passively haxxed to death by Nocturne? Who is in 5th place?

As I said before, people trying to skip over fights they can't win by beating characters on higher spots should not be allowed, start with 5th and work your way up if you're so confident.

And how does Edelweiss deal with the fact that unless she has 2-A resistances to power null, soul drain, madness manip, mind destruction, life drain, and fear manip he gets passively haxxed to death by Nocturne? Who is in 5th place?
Hmm, i don't remember the soul drain and life manip. The other aren't lethal though and power null doesn't affect desperado hax.

But, Smash character also can't at Al kill the slime characters, and would eventually stop to talk or interact with the enemy since they aren't bloodlusted.

Even if not, they are getting outlasted.

i very much doesn't see why they would stop to talk

and both R.O.B. and Mr. g&w have limitless stamina, so they can't be outlasted

also, considering how Smash Bros is all about sending your opponet flying, it wouldn't be very farfetched that they could win by just throwing the Tensei characters into outer space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back