• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its definitely Hiiragi imo, he has automatic 2-A Absorbtion and 2-A resistances plus this "Abstract Existence (Type 1: The Kantan are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect)"

All of them. The only reason they are on the list is because of their speed
I see. Then even without speed equal and him being lower in Ap, he still can defeat them because of his Aura that desintegrate the body and Yuan Shen (Spirit and Soul).

Servants are now Llow 7-B, possibly 6-C, so Characters from Fate Serie with Authority resistances for Low 7-B 3rd spot as they resist Ness' PSY and Fate hax

Should the Doctor be higher, he has High 1-C passive resistances?

i've had multiple people tell me Oryx's hax/Taking is Low 1-A when i asked them, since i was curious

but afaik the Low 1-A for the Darkness and such would only be a Possibly, so idk anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back