• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if there is a noticeable difference between the two characters they can be divided, like with Methuselah and Reinhard in 5-A.

How would Tart be placed in high 3-a? if speed unequal she beats ryouga and the old man and the old man in speed equal don't @ me.
Should i make the match for her against ryouga?

Isn't that already covered by "Characters from Dungeon and Dragons" on the first slot?

This is so I assume so, but...does Archaon have smurf stuff? If so, I think I'll nominate "Characters from Digimon from 4th 5-B" considering Yhwach apparently can't affect characters with NEP.

Also, I assume Archaon resists 5-D Madness cuz lolWarhammer as well.

Umm nah Tzeentch cannot manifest 4d magic on the material plane as far as we can tell. We do have some evidence of light wizards being able to create higher dimensional spaces on the physical plane though but it seems to be very prep heavy.

Last edited:
Hm...some 5-B Digimon matches must be made then for Archaon. But my request for at least 4th 5-B still stands if Yhwach can't effect those with NEP.

Well if there is a noticeable difference between the two characters they can be divided, like with Methuselah and Reinhard in 5-A.
I don't think that really matters, I mean, look at the 3rd spot of 10-A.

Aoi is literally garbage tier fodder to Yogiri, nowhere near comparable. And Yet they share one spot because she's also above the people below them.

Depends if Reinhard can beat Blazblue or not, as Methuselah has no chance against Blazblue but beats Anos. So if Reinhard loses to Blazblue then it would be Shinza for 2nd spot, but if his Spear is thrown then he wins and gets 1st while Methuselah still stays below Blazblue, which would be bumped down to the 2nd.

Depends how long ago that was, Reinhard has been beaten before by others, but that was before he got certain upgrades that make him the monster he is now.

Speaking of that, you might want to wait on making those fights until all the upgrades are made and either accepted or rejected because otherwise, you might have to redo the fights.

DC comics: Darkseid and takion depend on a High 1-A and I'm not sure but Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) killed a Guy who was cursed by God although I don't know if it is the avatar or the divine presence, The problem is that some are haxless ( except darkseid).

I linked where you can find them in the blog itself, only a single story under it and it's undergoing a rewrite/edit at the moment so quality will vary but it's a fun read I think.

Problem is, its a WordPress exclusive series, with no publisher or SCP vetting. I'm not sure if that's a thing that's allowed or not, it feels like it shouldn't, but then their all the Web Novels.

So, it is either the strongest H1A or the strongest 0 currently here? Wow
Eh, that's a big maybe. If they only go higher into High 1-A then Shinza and Unwritten should still sit pretty over them due to the likes of Hajun and the whales I think?
Edit: Actually anyone with more than 6 Taikyoku (correct me if I'm wrong) should do fine since that would be about the level of High 1-A they could reach at max. Which hasn't been shown by anyone in story.
Problem is, its a WordPress exclusive series, with no publisher or SCP vetting. I'm not sure if that's a thing that's allowed or not, it feels like it shouldn't, but then their all the Web Novels.
And it's allowed, Worm is a WordPress original with no publisher. Same with Unsong not having a publisher. All the Webnovels allowed and even webcomics without publishers.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence of these Tier 1 stuff in the work itself and not just in a completely separate blog?

Is there any evidence of these Tier 1 stuff in the work itself and not just in a completely separate blog?
Yeah, that's the main reason why I made the blog in the first place. There are a total of three separate feats performed that reach up to that level.

Even if the AU isn't 0, it still contains infinite aUs, right? When adding the layers after the AU, it would be many infinite layers of H1A, while Hajun is just ascending non stop and Unwritten is a single infinite.

Even if the AU isn't 0, it still contains infinite aUs, right? When adding the layers after the AU, it would be many infinite layers of H1A, while Hajun is just ascending non stop and Unwritten is a single infinite.
Oh, I thought they worked a bit differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back