• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very clearly lovers

Also, Beatrice for 4th spot in 1-A. Her Truth ability most likely stomps both 3812, and Alovenus. The reason for that is her Truth ability is massively above baseline 1-A+, while 3812 needs time to ascend and gives her plently of time to kill him.

All of Umineko's 1A+ hax scales to the same tier, so her Truth ability is as strong as Featherine's.

Just further proving my point, 3812 and Alovenus can't deal with her. Though, I'm not sure about ToG, since Idk anything about her except for the fact that she has passive shit.

I agree that characters only qualifying for their physical tier is stupid, but I disagree with characters qualifying for tiers that only a specific and small part of their arsenal reaches, like Gilgamesh. It should just be their primary fighting tier. If a mage is 10-B physically and 7-B with magic, they should qualify for 7-B. If a mage is 10-B, 7-B with magic, Low 2-C with [insert spell name], they should only qualify for 7-B still.
Since this seemed to have quite a bit of support, it could become the replacement for the physical tier rule.

What about weapons then? For example, Yogiri was 10A, 9C with his sword, would he be valid for 9C, even tho it isn't much different from being 9C with a single spell?

Yogiri's sword was something he used for literally a single volume, that's why it was removed from his profile, literally a situational weapon he never shows again.

Yogiri's sword was something he used for literally a single volume, that's why it was removed from his profile, literally a situational weapon he never shows again.
I know, i only used him because he was the only example i could remember.

I would say no then, giving a tier due to a weapon is kinda what this whole mess was started by.
Having character in a spot for something they can only do via spells also contributed to the mess

I think a better example would be Anos and his 2-B sword, which he does use a couple of times to meme on his enemies.

If we are talking about an armored knight who is mainly a swordfighter, then he should be allowed for 9-C with a sword.

Someone like Anos is a no though.

Having character in a spot for something they can only do via spells also contributed to the mess
Honestly it depends, if they are that tier for a single spell then yes and they shouldnt count but if they have a bunch of magic in that tier and they use it alot then I see no problem with it.

If we are talking about an armored knight who is mainly a swordfighter, then he should be allowed for 9-C with a sword.

Someone like Anos is a no though.
What about characters that have many weapons in tier 8C, for example, but have no armor? Wouldn't it be the same as a magician with dozens of 7B fire spells but no 7B defensive spell?

Btw does Anos’ sword actually have any feats of destroying something infinite or any statements specifically stating it can destroy the Silver Sea or did we just take it saying “It can destroying anything even if its infinite” and upscale it?

Btw does Anos’ sword actually have any feats of destroying something infinite or any statements specifically stating it can destroy the Silver Sea or did we just take it saying “It can destroying anything even if its infinite” and upscale it?
It has direct statements of destroying all of creation (among other supportive stuff), so it comes from that

Then shouldnt those be in his AP section or on his page? Cause rn its literally just a statement of destroying infinite and eternal things which is vague as hell.

Also it seems more hax then AP

You mean this? The pretty vague statement? Also it says it can destroy anything in creation not all of creation, which is again pretty vague and a statement that is said alot.

Yes, in creation. And in this creation, all the bubbles exists. Plus, its power is literally limitless in the context of the verse, hence why its potential is described as infinite and beyond any numerical value as well.

"Vague"

-Can destroy all things in creation
-Its power is literally infinite
-Its beyond any numerical value

If this is vague for you, I dont know what to tell you. I did suggest a "possibly 2-B" since it comes from statements, but the majority agreed with just 2-B

Zhong Yue is no more High 6-C, so yet him from the tier. But he now can contend for High 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back