• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Concept of Disease vs The Scholar of Mysteries (Hiragi Seijuurou vs Yakagi Suimei)

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
latest

Both 7-C, speed equalized
Starfall:
Hiiragi Seijuurou:
Inconclusive:

So a quick few things can Starfall effect Hiiragi? "Abstract Existence (Type 1: The Kantan are stated to be nothing more than a dream, a fictional and metaphysical existence that reality cannot affect)"

And the other one is that Hiiragi has automatic 2-A absorption that works off feeling negative emotions of any kind no matter how small, what counter does Starfall have for this?

All magicians in Mahou have something called "Rank Disparity Extinction", basically it's a universal law that shuts down their opponents abilities, even nulls type 2, 2-A concepts.

Suimei can affect sinful beings who are literally concepts from the astral plane, a higher dimensional realm that contains all of creation. He can slice dark magic which makes use of 2-A concepts as well.

If Hiiragai’s stuff is only 2-B then Starlight stomps, if its 2-A then wed need to figure out how that works since Hiiragi resists like everything iirc.

If Hiiragai’s stuff is only 2-B then Starlight stomps, if its 2-A then wed need to figure out how that works since Hiiragi resists like everything iirc.

Rank Disparity Distinction is a law of the world, it's no different from like the law of conservation of mass. Basically the world can be understood from both a physical perspective or a magical one, rank disparity extinction is a magical law that when 2 magicians face off, the lower ranking magicians magic become extinct, it shuts down cause it's a law of the world.

In the world Suimei gets isekai'ed to, everyone who uses magic basically sends mana to the Elements, which then gives them it's power. The Elements are a concept, which envelops the world, and makes up everything, while existing outside of it, in the astral plane, a higher dimensional plane where all of creation is contained.

So when one shuts down the power, of another with rank disparity extinction, it's shutting down the elements. We have a bunch of stuff too about heroes being blessed by Alshuna, the goddess of the isekai world who exists in the astral plane and can manipulate it on a whim, and as such hax doesn't affect them cause the Goddess Alshuna is backing them. But Suimei is no hero so that's irrelevant. here.

Suimei though is given a destiny by the Source to one day save the multiverse. The Source is the beginning and end of everything, and it's said to exist deeper in the abyss than Alshuna, and Alshuna said even if she tried concentrating all her power on Reiji to basically make Reiji the protagonist, it wouldn't work, cause of the Source .

Anyway i could go on and on, as you can see Mahou goes into a lot of details about it's power system, even talks about Plato's theory of forms when explaining concepts.

Last edited:
Firstly wall of text.exe help

Secondly Seiji wins for being a deadbeat of a dad

For realz doe it is noted on the 2-A part but since its only 2-B right now I don't think seiji can just steal it even when Suimei fulfills the very very loose conditions he has

So Starfall wins then.

Hypothetically if Seiji was 2-A, how would this go you think? As i said above Alshuna a 2-A being said even if she concentrated all her power on Reiji, he would never surpass Suimei, cause he has been allowed by The Source which lies far deeper in the abyss than her.

In the future Suimei will reach the infinite light and fulfil the wishes of all beings, it is his destiny to do so.

Seems so, when ever his match vs Aoc gets concluded, he might be the champ of 3 tiers.

I should make some matches with the other characters, they might take some spots below Suimei.

Now we just new volumes out, so profiles for Leibniz, Nestahaim, Kudrack can be made, the latter Suimei had to team up with other ppl just to beat.

Yea you thought Suimei is op? He is a top tier in the verse, but you have dudes above him.

Depends on the interaction between Suimei and Forced Cooperation which absolutely no one here spokes about

Not that its surprising since no knows Senshinkan

Forced Cooperation means that Suimei is unconsciously agreeing to letting the ability work on him because he, in layman terms, "signed" the contract to activate Hiiragi Seijuurou disease swap ability

How do you passively agree to something, concouisly or unconciusly, I cannot see how that is as immediate as Sumei’s passive.

Then this is inconclusive. Not a win for Starfall as previously said. Unless Sumei resists 2-A conceptual absorption which he doesn't as far as I can tell

Last edited:
Then this is inconclusive. Not a win for Starfall as previously said. Unless Sumei resists 2-A conceptual absorption which he doesn't as far as I can tell
It logically should be slower though, not by much though. As explained above FC works by a sort of unconscious agreement, which even if passive, cannot by any means, be instant. Yumeis lacks that restriction and therefore nulls first.

Literally Hiiragi Seijuurou was ganked by Jingishou Assassin, one of which can hide its presence and they have mask that completely removes any sort of emotions. They still got absorbed without any moment notice

Forced Cooperation means the target did something/has something/is something that makes them immediatly subjugated to whatever it is

In the case of Seiji, if you harbor negative emotions towards him and he feels jealousy towards you, then you thereby activate his ability

Doesn't matter if he notices you or not

Because of Seiji entire nature, he always feels envy towards anyone. Even a rotting corpse without a single emotion in itself apparently can activate his ability

I never said it mattered if he noticed you. It doesn’t matter and it still has to be slower.

But the ability has a condition (the unconscious agreement/resentment.) that must be done before it is activated. There must be some sort of check for it, no matter how quick, it would go after the other passive. As suimeis lacks this, his would go first.

Completely ignored my Jingishou point where they got instantly absorbed the moment they appeared

The "unconscious" part i said was moreso about how Suimei would actively be supporting the ability because he has something/did something/is something that checks the conditions for the ability to be on

Forced Cooperation has no activation timer.

Does Suimei checks Hiiragi Seiji Forced Cooperation conditions? Yes? GG the abiltiy is activated

Doesn't Sumei's Lawhax have to have an ability to nullify to work? the exact moment the fight starts he expresses the desire to defeat Seiji and gets absorbed or his abilities get nulled. Therefore it's inconclusive.

He doesn't have to express anything

Because of Seiji nature, just existing is like a big negative to him and that already checks up the "harbor negative emotion" part (which by vsbw standards, both will know of each other fighting against each other)

The part that Seiji must feel envy is always on, because Seiji is one bitchass **** who is jealous of anything due to his condition, so that is checked

It must have an activation timer or there would be no restriction to his ability. If it requires a specific feeling or emotion to exist then it must have some form of check to gauge whether that exists.
So it literally has to have one or it is just passive absorption with no conditions; but it cannot be since you explained that it does have those.

Whats so strange about passive absorption with no conditions? He also has conditions he just passively fills them hence it being passive.

Actually, he really just absorb anything passively on his verse. The only one to be able to sever the contract is Yoshiya.

But the conditions were already layed out so if it is suddenly passive with no conditions then you are contradicting yourselves. No matter how quick it is, their has to be a check for if the conditions are done or not. So while technically passive, it is just fast rather than instant.

Reread. There are conditions, it's just due Seiji peculiar nature, they are already automatically filled from the point

-Seiji must have envy towards someone? Check because he is always envious due to his state.
-Must harbor negative emotion? Checked because this guy takes everything towards him as negative. By VSBW standards, he'd already know of Suimei existence and that's more than enough to flip the switch. In this case, the bar is already filled. The conditions are checked and Seiji doesn't have to do anything

Not to mention FC is pretty explicit in that it is activated no matter what the case, even if there's suddenly a powerull law already on (In fact, Dan Karuma has such thing but he still activated the FC of another opponent and despite the powernull his own FC has, the other FC still got activated). It's also a plus to mention that FC uses the opponent own power in addition to all of that

Just because the conditions are always filled doesn’t prove that the check doesn’t happen. It just means that the result is always yes.

I don’t see any resistance to power null on his profile, it is fine as long as you can provide scans as proof that he can resist Dan Hibiki’s null.

>Dan Hibiki
top kek

its between Dan Karuma against another character. I don't have the game on me anyway so not like i can show you and the game to begin with is japanese so you'd get nothing out of it

> "Just because the conditions are always filled doesn’t prove that the check doesn’t happen. It just means that the result is always yes."

The check doesn't happen because there was never a mention of this check. You fulfill the conditions? Good job, you activated his ability.

Your too hanged up on that part but disgress. We have feats of him absorbing people without any time passage the moment he appeared

Agree to disagree, i am out

Yeah but if there are conditions; and so a check would need to happen or the conditions wouldn’t actually exist (the profile mentions. The check for FC logically has to exist or FC’s would just effect everyone near the user regardless of the conditions (this should be the same as other FC’s thanks for telling me that it can scale to others.)

If you can’t provide the scan, that is fine but don’t just assert things you cannot back up. We can’t take the idea that the null is resisted as a viable claim because of it though. So he gets nullified.

Seiji is such a ****** up person that his conditions are just active all the time. Most forced cooperation users do have to go out of their way to activate their conditions but Seiji doesn't.

But their needs to be. It is the same abilities as the others, and those need the check or else it would work on anyone regardless of conditions. He has similar conditions, the only difference is that the answer is always yes. Logically a check needs to happen or else all FC would lack the conditions in the first place. His is not that unique.

Back