• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put him vs Ruphas to find out who is the true strongest Isekai protag

giphy.gif
Ok, time to write an Isekai with good quality that curbstops both of those idiots

Can we ban Yogiri from this list for being a Suggsverse character?

In fact, can we just ban Instant Death for clearly being made by a Versus Debater?

Can we ban Yogiri from this list for being a Suggsverse character?

In fact, can we just ban Instant Death for clearly being made by a Versus Debater?
ROFL just change Yogurt to Alex and NLF instant death to NLF instant victory and they're pretty much the same character (add in SCP-3812/Sam and the trio of blatant self insert overcompensating OCs will be complete I dread the day Anos makes it a quartet).

But yeah fiction is wild and by it's nature (especially on battle boarding) "there will always be a bigger fish" so let's just continue to joke about the sheer absurdity of it and carry on having a merry old time here.

Yogiri should probably beat Warhammer characters at 1-B; from what I recall, they are not as impressive.

Yogiri should probably beat Warhammer characters at 1-B; from what I recall, they are not as impressive.
they should be higher D from what I can tell, given the number of dimensions they scale to being too big in number for it to be described in the human language so yog cant even touch them

Using like any high ranking 40k character thats not one of the big 4 is just not a good idea since they are so outdated tbh.

True form Yogurt solos the WH40K 1-Bs (endless and countless are pretty interchangeable) but the other 1-B IDs get blitzed speed unequal immeasurable > infinite plus I'm pretty sure those WH40K profiles are outdated as well but I digress.

EDiT: got outdated ninja'ed by PsychoWarper.

Can't wait to see the day that Yogiri becomes strongest 1-A
Keep in mind that WN still continues,which means Yogiri will not stop just at tier 1-B for sure

The fact that Instant Death took 40k's spot means that we should start working on it tbh, Fantasy already has Aethyr Manip, 40k should have that same potency of hax if not greater

The fact that Instant Death took 40k's spot means that we should start working on it tbh, Fantasy already has Aethyr Manip, 40k should have that same potency of hax if not greater
I mean it is being worked on slowly, I already know some of the upcoming changes tbh but eh.

Can characters from AWLBA affect NEP type 2?If no then characters from Magi and ID can have an incon at 1-B when speed is equalized while stomp in unequal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back