• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam should be above amon he has passive matter hax and soul hax in the billions
We already concluded this earlier and also, it ain't passive, it is thought-based and something they spam from what I remember of eva, unless you are arguing them being like ay field in their passiveness but end of eva shows otherwise with the mass-produced evas not yeeting 02's and Asuka's AT fields and lilith rei not doing the same to every living being

Being given power by someone doesn't automatically mean the power is works on that level we don't give every warhammer chaos characters tier 1 hax because their power comes from the chaos gods
Ask the Wizard 101 boys. Far as I know William has always had power null scaling to Grandfather Spider

Shadow magic should scale to spider since it is quite literally an extension of his power, for it to not scale you would have to argue something along the lines of and arm of his doesnt scale to his full power

Shadow magic should scale to spider since it is quite literally an extension of his power, for it to not scale you would have to argue something along the lines of and arm of his doesnt scale to his full power
Thank you for the explanation

The Low 1-A Immortality isn't combat applicable, it might be an avatar of Oblivion but Oblivion does not care enough about it to remake it once destroyed. Absorption is not Chaos King's first action and it takes a while to go all out with it, and Acausality 5 won't be useful against Type 2 Concept Manipulation.

She has a passive subjective reality that wipes out entire city blocks and it also just negates anything she doesn't belive in while erasing them, all which work on a 1-B scale

Her hax is of greater potency. She has 1B subjective reality that can erase people and protect her. She isn`t like Arceus
I don't talk about potency,I mean she doesn't have wall of haxes but I'm not sure about the rule of this list so let's others decide it

She has a passive subjective reality that wipes out entire city blocks and it also just negates anything she doesn't belive in while erasing them, all which work on a 1-B scale
Which is not enough to deal with SBA range of 4 Kilometers, 1440 bags and tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back