• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCL is the byproduct of what happens to your physical body when you have no at field, your body breaks down into its quarks that appear like an orange liquid at face value, whoever the other effects of it are that 1)you lose your individuality as that is what keeps you as an individual 2)you lose your mind 3) You lose your soul as it has nothing binding it to you any longer
but how many souls that LCL can affect cus like I said Ialda has billions of dead souls inside her

but how many souls that LCL can affect cus like I said Ialda has billions of dead souls inside her
Think of it this way, you have 1 billion flies all stuck in a cage and then the cage breaks releasing them to the wild, that is what losing your AT field does

Then he should be Above amon, Doom of Malan'tai has a 1-B mind and soul on top of having passive mind, soul, Absorption, and Life manip

also, i looked up how many bacteria (which they would of had to affect as well) are on earth and uh 5x10^30 from what I've seen, so yeah, death

Yakagi's 6-C key should replace William the Duck, I think that Passive 2-A Law and fate Hax would shit on him....
Lol, even the first one on the 6-C spot could be beaten by Yakagi tbh despite her 1-A Wish granting/Reality warping, which won't be faster than her getting destroyed by Yakagi's 2-A Passives which she doesn't have resistance against.

Last edited:
Shiki has NEP2, and has pretty much all of the powers of Nasuverse. What can Yakagi do against that?
He can interact with Higher dimensional beings, destroy their manifestations and bring their true forms out of their planes.
So he pretty much negs Avatars which is type 9 Inmortality too.
Aswell as destroy conceptual and abstract beings.
Also, his source of Magic is gathered from a Higher dimension.

He can interact with Higher dimensional beings, destroy their manifestations and bring their true forms out of their planes.
So he pretty much negs Avatars which is type 9 Inmortality too.
Aswell as destroy conceptual and abstract beings.
Also, his source of Magic is gathered from a Higher dimension.
They're all useless agianst NEP type 2.

So for 3c, I nominate Cronus from saint seiya, to take the place of characters from saint seiya, although he might be able to get higher I think

I know, I want Cronus specifically to take there place. He’s pretty much the strongest 3c ss has to my knowledge.
i think the reason why its "Characters from Saint Seiya" is because there isn't any challengers who can even defeat the "weakest 3-C" in the verse iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back