• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay then he gets stopped by madoka so his chance would be against pokemon, or does he have a wincon against lavos

I mean, he looks haxxy af. And depending if he is omnipresent across infinite 2As, then Arceus probably cannot affect him either.

I mean, most SCP profiles are a sin to look at due to how outdated they, apparently.

I recall seeing type 2 manipulation CRT for the spear users or smth, but that thread died.

What makes Lavos impressive and a threat?

If Admin is the size of infinite multiverses, then Lavos can't really affect him.

Gucci. I believe I remember it now.

Well, outdated is still outdated. I believe there was a CRT for him. Not sure what happened to that.

Also, @WeeklyBattles don't pattern screamers lack a concept? And can The Admin affect them?

also what is stopping lavos from just 1, copying admins powers and 2) making him 2D 3) erasing him beyond non-existence 4) absorption gg and 5) just making copies of the admin

Seeing how more universes doesnt necessarily equate to better range/size anymore, shouldnt Arceus be yeeted? Not only him but probably some other people as well.

Eh, Arceus has Mind Hax that scales above 2-AxMillionsx3. Still would assume that SCP has some sort of Mind Hax and Resistances that scales above that and Madoka considering it seems like the type that prefers Hax like that and Plot Hax that it takes to absurd lengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back