• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not accepted,it's better to find scan and make a CRT to upgrade her range because from what I can see scp dude can just stand there and she can't do anything at all
1440 doesn't stand there, he opens a bag, his passives take a lot of time to work

but 1440 is outside her range from the beginning of the match right?or even that's thing takes time too?
His passives take a lot of time to work, and they are basically just The Brothers Death taking their sweet time to death manip someone, and power null only deals with 3 abilities that don't matter for dealing with 1-B hax. He opens a bag that can deal Low 1-C Omnipresents as a first move

her range isnt the matter here, it is the fact that quite literally anything that needs to affect her has to have her believe in it, otherwise, John Taylor could just find her death and gg, or quite literally anyone in the verse with a decent amount of range just slaps her and calls it a day, but they cant cause she doesn't belive in it

her range isnt the matter here, it is the fact that quite literally anything that needs to affect her has to have her believe in it, otherwise, John Taylor could just find her death and gg, or quite literally anyone in the verse with a decent amount of range just slaps her and calls it a day, but they cant cause she doesn't belive in it
Throw hr against Iihiko for fun

Phillip Jeffries for Unknown, he is essentially a 1-A
Jessica for a spot in unkown she has 1B reality warping
SCP isn't on the list soooo.
You are ******** me if you think Anos can have a prayer at beating either of the two above, or Wally, or Molecule Man. 1440 gets beaten by UKG because he lacks NPI to effect NEP 2, and Anos isn't always NEP 2 so from how i see it he gets sealed by the bag man

1440 is out of the range of her subjective reality, why should it apply to him?
Iirc from other matches i have seen with Jessica, even powers/hax that try to kill her don't work even if the user isn't in her range, her power null/subjective reality are like Kamijou Touma's, if you know Toaru.

Iirc from other matches i have seen with Jessica, even powers/hax that try to kill her don't work even if the user isn't in her range, her power null/subjective reality are like Kamijou Touma's, if you know Toaru.
I don't, and I've already conceded there as evidenced by me shutting my trap lol

Don't think so, UKG isn't doing anything to a Low 1-C Omnipresent any time soon and shed have to gut The Brothers Death to do anything meaningful to 1440.
That means she shouldn't be above him, you know, she needs to kill him to get a spot above, being hard to kill isn't allowed anymore.

That means she shouldn't be above him, you know, she needs to kill him to get a spot above, being hard to kill isn't allowed anymore.
Same as 1440,without omnipresence that’s not on profile for now UKG passives him to oblivion,so both can kill each other but lack of range/suitable NPI feat

he lacks NPI to effect NEP 2

Same as 1440,without omnipresence that’s not on profile for now UKG passives him to oblivion,so both can kill each other but lack of range/suitable NPI feat
NGL i dont know why 1440 doesnt have the ability to affct nonexistent beings listed, the All-Death is literally the primordial void of nothingness that came before reality was formed

NGL i dont know why 1440 doesnt have the ability to affct nonexistent beings listed, the All-Death is literally the primordial void of nothingness that came before reality was formed
NGL, i think every god in SCP has been the primordial void before bla bla bla at some point LMAO.

I don't think that's enough for NEP2. I recall there being some SCP that lacks a concept, and apparently one of the gods could affect them, but I can't recall the names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back