• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip the good days of H1A Rein and Hajun.

You will be missed.

Also do we consider Taiji to be transcendence anymore?

Pretty sure Hajun is infinite increasing 1-B
Not sure about that?

His in-game profile on his Taikyoku states that if he focuses on only himself and no one else, he can keep increasing his power infinitely. Which given the nature of his Craving may be the source of why he has "Impossible to Measure" on all stats especially Taikyoku.

Not sure about that?

His in-game profile on his Taikyoku states that if he focuses on only himself and no one else, he can keep increasing his power infinitely. Which given the nature of his Craving may be the source of why he has "Impossible to Measure" on all stats especially Taikyoku.
Isn't his Taikyoku constantly increasing?

IDK. I'm still going through K3 atm to try and update them on my own way.

All I know is that Hajun is Impossible to Measure and far above the other Gods, and that he can infinitely increase his power by solely focusing on himself.

IDK where the part where he's constantly increasing his Taikyoku (power) comes from.

the sr isnt 9D it is 10D, cause messiahs are the eyes through which the axiom observers the world so their sr scales to him

With all the downgrade and Upgrades happening

out of curiosity. What has changed. What Tier has the most amount of Smurfs now?

I assume its still Low 2-C and 9-A (or.. er.. was it 9-B?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back