• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th at 1-B are Ruphas and Alovenus whose powers makes it so they passively transcend their opponents, making them faster, and stronger than their opponents, and their hax useless.

They can probably be higher on the list, but to lazy to make the match ups.

Low level Mage is really weird. Because their disbelief hax works entirely according to their world view, which varies depending on what the player wants iirc(To the point where matches involving them must specify their personality).

And otherwise they aren't really smurfs, they just have good hax.

but either way he should yeet taylor and molecule man if we go for the marauder having a jessica sorrow perspective, also should yeet the umineko peeps cause they cant drop truths before they be no more

Umineko characters must have defensive abilities or passives right? Otherwise if truths were their only 1-A Hax Yogiri would be yeeting them.

Isn't disbelief shit just light-years into 1-A+, but not transcendence? IIRC, the powernull is endlessly above 1-A+ in terms of transcendence.

Just saying this, if Pnull cancels out and it becomes a physical fight, and we take peak interpretation of mage...

Mage is winning that.

actually caine has a higher chance of doing this since he is a marauder and his curse scales above his disbelief due to coming from tog

If possible, can anyone tell me the reason why WoD is more than endlessly above baseline 1-A+? I really, really don't ever recall that being a thing.

No? I recall Beatrice being like that as well, battler too iirc (his truth and E9, at least)

Tho, it's better if we ask ovy.

I meant endlessly aboe baseline 1A+, not just normal 1A.
How we treated that ? , Prove a character in question can destroy multiple 1-A+ heirachy or anything ?

I really don't understand how we prove the character that has infinite baseline 1-A +.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back