• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

DontTalkDT said:
Vahanato has ways to get around being basically "banned" from manifesting herself in certain universes (or pocket dimensions in this case) as she can alter the reality and introduce a new seemingly natural system into the universe that allows her to bypass the defenses against her manifestation, that is basically what she did during the series. Unless the spatial manipulation can defend against reality being warped then I do not see all that much problem. Not to mention she has low multiversal range with her RW and Fate Manipulation, albeit the more relevant one here is RW due to EE so she does not even need to manifest herself there.

Tire herself out? She will just go back to the starting point of the whole fight every time she wants as if nothing had happened while keeping her knowledge, she won't tire herself out.

"Her true form is made of masses of colored glass that were heptahedrons and 'hendecahedrons' in shape. Vandalieu thought that the shape should be impossible by the world's laws of physics"

How does this possibly defend someone from EE? It seems like creating a limitation where there is none.

@DT

Every thread I've ever been on involving the two has equalized mind control with perception manipulation.

Otherwise, a lot of people wouldn't be able to resist Genjutsu (Via having resistance to mind control , and mind control and perception manipulation apparently not being equal) and vise-versa.

Same with mist flames in KHR.

Unequalizing subsets of MM closes a lot of doors that were previously open.

Now, I agree that neurosurgery and social influencing shouldn't be equalize to magical mind control. But I just don't see the purpose or reasoning of further unequalization of things that are basically the same with a few simple differences/applications.

@Yung

Then those threads are wrong if they made it a two way street. If you resist mind manip, you can resist perception manip depending how it works, is just another way of controlling your mind after all. If you resist perception manip though, you sure as hell aren't resisting mind manip without feats. Is like resisting getting your blood boiled by Heat manip because you have resistance to Cold manip, which is a subset of Heat quite obviously.

Resisting a singular way in which your brain can be controlled and outright brain control in general, not just your senses, isn't the same at all.

What the heck...

"Resisting a singular way in which your brain can be controlled and outright brain control in general, not just your senses, isn't the same at all."

Okay, first of. Mind Control (What people generally mean when they say Mind Manipulation) is not full scale Mind Manipulation. It, in and of itself, is a subset of Mind Manipulation.

I'll just make a thread on it tbh.

That seems for the best.

And when I said mind control I didn't mean literally controlling someone, but in controlling the mind itself and all of it's aspects, which is what Mind Manip is all about.

You could perception manip without messing with the brain, if you're doing stuff to sensory nerves instead.

Also someone had asked about it last thread so:

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Can someone tell me who is the strongest High 8-C from parahumans?
There's not a single strongest one. The silly ones include Goddess (Parahumans) (Passive mindhax, among other things), Eidolon (Worm), Glaistig Uaine, Khepri with all equipment, Cauldro, Blindside, and all the Endbringers.

How is Eidolon the strongest when Glaistig Uaine is strictly better though

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Replace Wizard101 with Puella Magi Verse on the 5th 2-A Spot. It was generally agreed that Madoka beating their strongest characters in here. The thread was closed because SD thought it would be a waste to add a thread just to removed it since the verse said going to have revision in the future.
For now, Puella bodied them.
Unless I was misunderstanding it seemed they both had 5 votes at the time so I don't see how that's "bodying" anything. But I do need to finish the revisions so I'm not going to start any arguments over it.

PsychoWarper said:
How come Kouga is below Wally? The reasoning for it seems like its less solid than MPs
Considering how she has a weapon that can one-shot anyone who isn't Tier 0, I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

Ok, so I just noticed. Can Sabrina Spellmen put down all the 10-A SCP characters? How does she put down Clef?

And for that matter, I'm pretty sure SCP and Jojo should be tied for the second strongest 10-A. Most of the strongest contenders for Jojo can't actually take out Clef, with the notable exception being maybe Weather Report, but Weather Report gets noped by Blackbird, so it evens out.

Back