• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

DontTalkDT said:
It first and foremost means he can't really win. I have doubts that Clef can take out lots of military and snipers and stuff, honestly.

She doesn't need to. She can do something like create a meteor, have it hit the ground 1 kilometer away from Clef and have the completely normal non-supernatural shockwave created by the impact kill him. In general any strategy of using supernatural power to trigger a chain of non-supernatural events that eventually kills Clef.
I guess, not sure it matters tho. Can Sabrina effect abstracts or nonexistent beings?

Well, his dice means he can keep on rolling until the natural disasters take them all out.

Yeah, that's fair. I guess the stronger contender for SCP would be Barker Sulliva

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Dante for 3-A and Low 2-C.
He has a lot of hax, and is able to harm Non-Corporals, Intangibles, and such.

The amount of wins he has is ridiculous too
How does he get in?

3-A: No. 1 are High 1-A smurfs, No. 2 and 3 have Low 1-C hax, No. 4 have passive 2-B hax and number 5 already stomps Mundus and is stupidly haxxed.

Low 2-C: No. 1 and 2 are 1-A smurfs, No. 3, 4 and 5 are Low 1-C to 1-C smurfs.

She isn't at "at least 10-B, likely 10-A" tho. I think I know what you mean tho, I'll list 2 specific cases for the tier range if it wasnt clear enough

Planck69 said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
Dante for 3-A and Low 2-C.
He has a lot of hax, and is able to harm Non-Corporals, Intangibles, and such.

The amount of wins he has is ridiculous too
How does he get in?
3-A: No. 1 are High 1-A smurfs, No. 2 and 3 have Low 1-C hax, No. 4 have passive 2-B hax and number 5 already stomps Mundus and is stupidly haxxed.

Low 2-C: No. 1 and 2 are 1-A smurfs, No. 3, 4 and 5 are Low 1-C to 1-C smurfs.
For Low 2-C, number 3 Fang Mu is High 1-B (that's potentially 1-A, but cba to make the revision) smurf actually.

Which reminds me, forgot to make a match with whoever made D&D in that rank before....eh. Laziness is my bane ;-;

She doesn't vary exclusively between those tiers, but they are the most common. She often manifests as physically un notable characters, as well as MTF agents and those that can overpower the latter

What do you mean? Variable tier characters have most common and notable manifestations listed in most cases, especially for those with high variance like TATARI or her

How so? Variable tier characters often have their most notable or common manifestations listed, as she has here.

She also does have her absolutely lowest manifestation(s) listed as well, but that's because those are notable, not due to them simply being the lowest

Iapitus The Impaler said:
How so? Variable tier characters often have their most notable or common manifestations listed, as she has here.
She also does have her absolutely lowest manifestation(s) listed as well, but that's because those are notable, not due to them simply being the lowest
The Varies tier goes from the low-end to the high-end of the characters. Tom Cat comes to mind

If she has feats higher than 10-B/10-A it should be there

It goes from high end to low end only if those are some of the most notable manifestations of them, although these do happen to be commonly notable for variable tier characters. Night of Wallachia goes down to as low as 9-A, but since they aren't particularly notable for him, it lists his most notable manifestations of 6-C and High 6-C. Kingprotea goes from 6-C to 3-A, and even eventually 2-A if she goes full power, but since she has a notably mentioned planet level manifestation that is listed, and it's the similar reason for her 3-A listed level.

Either way, no, we have no on screen manifestations either feats higher than that, although she is capable of significantly higher, but they aren't common within the narratives she is sent into as far as we have seen. Her physical power is heavily dependent on context, and what is fitting. If you dropped her into the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball, she would be strong enough to further the plot there. If you dropped her into a Holy Grail war, she would be able to physically contend with servants. So on and so forth. The NLF button on her manifestations doesn't get pressed until basically you surpass the primary SCP narrative

>If you dropped her into the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball, she would be strong enough to further the plot there. If you dropped her into a Holy Grail war, she would be able to physically contend with servants. So on and so forth

Then it should be just "Varies"

Why? Her most notable manifestations are 10-B to 10-A. If you didn't deploy her into anything while she is under the employ of the foundation is 10-A, as an MTF agent, and also manifests into the forms which can contend with them often. It seems that almost any manifestation where physical strength isn't contextually applicable she defaults to 10-B and 10-A as well.

Reactive evolution is a hell of a drug, but that doesn't mean we should start putting users who can greatly increase in power at just varies. We are an indexing wiki after all

I'll toss on "potentially far higher" if that makes you feel better

Blackmist is literally the universe though. He's not a person. He's literally all the matter (and likely the entire universe) in the universe.

i mean dante could do the same as his father, seal the universe (the demon world that is at least 2-10x bigger than a normal one): v

although he would have to find out first that he is the universe

Nuke what? The universe?

Dante can't do that. Having universal AP =/= you can nuke the universe. Cus you need range to nuke the universe. And pretty sure Dante lacks universal range for his AP.

Oliver de jesus said:
i mean dante could do the same as his father, seal the universe (the demon world that is at least 2-10x bigger than a normal one): v
although he would have to find out first that he is the universe
Seal the universe? That would end up sealing Dante too.

Though Blackmist just soul sucks or seals dante even before that.

I mean the demonic universe was already fused when sparda sealed it by dividing it, although it is better not to speculate on dante doing sparda's feat as such.

And

well that's a reason the void mundus had the 5th, dante was easy to **** while he could easily solve via NPE and passive hax

>Having universal AP =/= you can nuke the universe

This is wrong and you know it

>Cus you need range to nuke the universe.

Forgot this

>Though Blackmist just soul sucks

Dante resist

>Seal the universe? That would end up sealing Dante too.

No, Sparda did it and he wasn't sealed so, like Oliver said, Dante could pull a Sparda here.

Back