• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

Luminous Being should share the number 1. Spot for the strongest 1-A with Yakou.

He transcends everything in the dungeons and dragons universe, seeing it as fiction, since the Luminous Being is the player themselves who see the game as fiction, and he has insane hax like absorption which puts him above SCP-3812 and maybe The Goddess of The Manifold.

Luminous Being can transcend too

Last i checked the Luminous Being isnt in a constant passive state of ascending infinitely through 1-A narratives

00potato said:
How is Penny only number 5 in high 7-A?
Being a 1-A avatar doesn't always equate to immense strength since it's likely that he doesn't get every possible benefit from his true self. Umr-at-Tawil is a Tier 0 smurf yet he doesn't get onto the Top 5 1-A thread, even though he should.

> Lumi

why am I dragged in again

Luminous is as high as he writes himself to a High 1-A level. 1-A is mostly a self imposed tier, hence the "potentially High 1-A" rating. For the purposes of this thread, I'd disregard him on the premise that we don't compare High 1-A and above.

Overlord775 said:
@Planck
Umr-at-Tawil is becoming High 1-A
Has this been confirmed? The only relatively concrete thing that was accepted was the Outer Gods tiering becoming:

High 1-A | 0

Why is Umr becoming High 1-A?

@Plant

Even the avatars of Nyar are able to enter the court of Azathoth beyond all gates, so Umr as the avatar of the strongest CM god should be able of the same

Overlord775 said:
@Plant
Even the avatars of Nyar are able to enter the court of Azathoth beyond all gates, so Umr as the avatar of the strongest CM god should be able of the same
Plant, really?

Wait, if we go this route (not that I have any problem), Hypnos, Nodens and Nyar's avatars are High 1-A.

She's already 1-A+ while Alovenas has to grow to that level.

Nah, Alovenas transcendence is infinite, and infinitely transcending after that.

Okay, so the only normal/'legit' 1-A+ is The Goddess then.

While Yakou is a smurf

Luminous Being also potentially a smurf

Lumi is sort of a smurf but again, I don't consider it wise to compare him to 1-A/1-A+ when really he's just "I choose to be 1-A". It isn't a different form, it just depends on how he writes himself.

@Planck

Sowwy

Nyar's avatars are an obvious

If Noden can too then i guess

and about Hypnos, didn't the guy only traverse the first gate ?

Threemagi said:
Okay, so the only normal/'legit' 1-A+ is The Goddess then.

While Yakou is a smurf

Luminous Being also potentially a smurf
Wait isnt SCP 3812 reached the top of infinite outerversal hierarchy?

Overlord775 said:
@Planck
Sowwy

Nyar's avatars are an obvious

If Noden can too then i guess

and about Hypnos, didn't the guy only traverse the first gate ?
Hypnos managed to ascend to a plane that even his companion, who with the former's help could transcend an infinite hierarchy of metaphysical 1-A realms, viewed as too transcendent and otherwordly to enter. A textbook High 1-A feat. As for the Gates well, it's weird. All that we get from the story is that he encountered "outer hells" that drove him mad. This term isused in at least two other works so I'm not sure what to make of it.

Overlord775 said:
ah, well, then every gate god would be High 1-A the
The term Gate isn't even used in the story. Hell, the way it's used suggests he just encountered an even higher hierarchy of "outer worlds and hells" that not even the Necronomicon could describe.

Anyway, I won't derail the thread any further. Feel free to continue this talk on my wall.

GLHF22 said:
Wait isnt SCP 3812 reached the top of infinite outerversal hierarchy?
From what I know, no? He would eventually reach it. But not yet.

Eh, might be just semantics.

Maybe I'll make the match later.

She's already 1-A+ while Alovenas has to grow to that level.

Nah, Alovenas transcendence is infinite, and infinitely transcending after that.

Isn't it that she's constantly rising on a 1-A hierarchy, and not that she transcends an already infinite 1-A hierarchy?

Back