• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

Her fight against Amari didn't end anywhere but Khepri with all her equipment is probably 5th 9-C, with mindhax on the level of 10^36 shards and >5000 other capes at her disposal.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't it that she's constantly rising on a 1-A hierarchy, and not that she transcends an already infinite 1-A hierarchy?
She reached the top of infinity hierarchy in one go and keep transcending beyond that.

From what I know, no? He would eventually reach it. But not yet.

Eh, might be just semantics.

Maybe I'll make the match later.

I remember Agnaa said to me he reached the top of infinite hierarchy.

Replace Wizard101 with Puella Magi Verse on the 5th 2-A Spot. It was generally agreed that Madoka beating their strongest characters in here. The thread was closed because SD thought it would be a waste to add a thread just to removed it since the verse said going to have revision in the future.

For now, Puella bodied them.

If a character is physically in one tier, but doesn't has that tier in his tier section, only having it in his AP section, he can still take a spot for said tier?

So GOTM vs Alovenas is Alovenas who is an infinite and always increasing to higher levels of infinity level of transcendence above baseline vs GOTM who transcends there being "No end to the hierarchies" (Plural)

So...

Nominating Gufadgar as another 7-A to share a spot with Kumoko. As the guy that maintains both profiles I'm fairly sure a battle between them would come down to who runs out of their near infinite stamina first and I'm not sure who that is.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Profile glancing it seems like ID characters can beat him/her, at least Vahanato.
Glancing at Vahanato's profile she would get mind haxed from just looking at Gufadgarns true form?

I'm not sure if she can get into Gufadgarns dungeon to challenge the actual Gufadgarn at that.

Can she even destroy a non-corporeal entity?

Can he mind-Hax higher dimensional minds? The minds of Gods are on the same magnitude as the existence The Heavenly Record Eater who is higher d. She is non corporeal in her true form as well so I don't see why she couldn't destroy him or win via Fate Hax.

She also doesn't seem to have the range to deal with Lain's immortality.

Mei and Sion might be another story, but we haven't seen enough of either of their powers tbh.

Sion has basically no feats, and Mei only had magic/power on-screen for what amounted to 1.5 chapters.

Can he mind-Hax higher dimensional minds? The minds of Gods are on the same magnitude as the existence The Heavenly Record Eater who is higher d. She is non corporeal in her true form as well so I don't see why she couldn't destroy him or win via Fate Hax.
Being non-corporeal doesn't let you harm non-corporeals. For fate hax there would need to exist such a fate, which isn't likely in DM.

High dimensional in a fashion that is relevant after the tiering revision or not?

YungManzi said:
Her mind is 4-D, she also has passive mind hax of her own, as well as resistance.
Her resistance is specified to be against brain based mind hax. Like half of the characters in Death Mage have no functioning brain. The mind hax isn't brain based.

Her overwhelming aura seems roughly like what gods in DM have, which a god like Gufadgarn would be unaffected by. To that comes that she would need to reach Gufadgarns true form before applying it, no? She is basically fighting a puppet, controlled by a puppet, controlled by the real Gufadgarn...

YungManzi said:
She also doesn't seem to have the range to deal with Lain's immortality.
I never said she wins. I'm saying she incons / makes it a stamina competition.

She can see into his past pretty easily and figure out the whole puppet thing to be honest and she can manifest herself where the true form resides as range isn't an issue there.

I could have sworn I saw a thread where it ended up with NPI being related to Non corporeality, but regardless his non corporeality doesn't seem all that and would still allow for her to reality warping him out of existence with a hand gesture.

Keep in mind that she can repeat the scenario over and over and over until it goes her way too aside from being capable of controlling the fate of the opponent.

"Her resistance is specified to be against brain based mind hax. Like half of the characters in Death Mage have no functioning brain. The mind hax isn't brain based."

She resists Aura which has perception manipulation, which is a subset of mind manipulation.

Although, even now with speed unequal, he can literally just blow up the earth and call it a day.

And Eidolon cant hurt him with his durability

No matter, Eidolon can simply grow a durability negating power, use his barriers that are pretty much compared to kinda-sorta-infinite dura barriers made of things stopped in time, or use dimensional travel if the Earth is actually destroyed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Am gonna mention, resisting the subset of an ability doesn't mean you resist the ability.
In the case of mind manipulation, it does. Because Mind Manipulation is just a broad scope of powers, no character on the wiki possesses it's full capabilities.

Most examples of it are Mind Control (Which in itself is a subset). And Gufadgarn's MM is on the profile is described as Madness Manipulation, which is also a subset, just like any other MM.

All the fights are speed equal. If they win with unequaled speed, then they are put along side with (Speed unequal) to specify. Plus, depends if that's even his standard tactic.

On top of that, both Khepri and Glaisting should count for the tier as they have summons/mindhaxed people on that level, and they are worse than Eidolon (Glaisting has him along god knows how many other parahumans, and can invoke about 3 to 4 of them at the same time. Khepri has mindmanip in the trillions of trillions on top of ALLLLL her other shit, which is a lot).

She can see into his past pretty easily and figure out the whole puppet thing to be honest and she can manifest herself where the true form resides as range isn't an issue there.
Figuring it out isn't the issue. What I question is that she can manifest herself to his true form. Gufadgarn is an expert when it comes to controlling pocket dimensions. Even the currently strongest god in his universe would have difficulty breaking into her dungeons. You need to be a pretty powerful space manipulator to get into her dungeons if she doesn't want you in them.

As a measure of Gufadgarns space manipulation power: She teleports the Trial of Zakkart around the world. That is a dungeon (pocket dimension) so large that traversing it in more than 2 month is considered fast in a society of superhumans. It has 109 floors and a single floor can have entire terrains, like forests, deserts, oceans, mountain ranges etc. on it. Heck, the Trial of Zakkart should be far bigger than a D-Class Dungeon like Zozogante's Great Forest which houses the entire Ghoul Nation.

Point is: Gufadgarn can teleport positively gigantic stuff and you got to have more powerful space manip than her to get into her dungeons.

I could have sworn I saw a thread where it ended up with NPI being related to Non corporeality said:
She resists Aura which has perception manipulation, which is a subset of mind manipulation.
Then she can resist that subset of mind manipulation... which Gufadgarns doesn't fall into.

Back