• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

But he doesnt... Yakou is already at top infinite hierarchy (even tho that's a lowball) meanwhile SCP doesnt start at 1-A+ phase

Maxnumb231 said:
So no 1-A tiering character has yet have a power scaling chain over Yakou? Interesting
Yakou has High 1-A summons and immortality, that's why he's at the top of his tier. If it was just AP that mattered then there would be a three-way tie for number 1.

Yakou has High 1-A summons and immortality, that's why he's at the top of his tier. If it was just AP that mattered then there would be a three-way tie for number 1.

I explained how and why Yakou even if we exclude those high 1-A hax on top of what i said

Maxnumb231 said:
But he doesnt... Yakou is already at top infinite hierarchy (even tho that's a lowball) meanwhile SCP doesnt start at 1-A+ phase
1-A+ 3812 is the same actually, technically higher as it would just keep ascending through higher levels of 1-A+ infinitely

will eventually become Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

So no this literally states as him eventually getting to the + tier rather than being actually there. Meanwhile Yakou has it enough where he doesnt get there eventually but hes already there.

Based on what evidence? Because the evidence of 3812 eventually getting there is in the favor of the evidence shown above, meanwhile Yakou has already reached the + tier without needing to eventually getting there.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ok, so I just noticed. Can Sabrina Spellmen put down all the 10-A SCP characters? How does she put down Clef?
If you suggest it, I take it he negates tier 4 stuff and all of her direct hax?

He lacks the range to really do anything to Sabrina.

I see Sabrina having a few win cons. Time travel, given his lack of acausality, is one. Second would be summoning just various normal people and have them defeat Clef via numbers. Lastly, killing via secondary effects of supernatural things, given her large advantage in attack power.

Yes, his power null is 1-B.

But what can she do without getting close enough to him? His reality sink status means that even if she tries to take magical sniper shots from a distance the effect is gonna be noped before it gets to him

Reality Anchors protect from temporal anomalies such as time paradoxes. Clef can take out the normal folks with his massive AoE attacks. Does she have access to that AP without using anything supernatural?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
But what can she do without getting close enough to him? His reality sink status means that even if she tries to take magical sniper shots from a distance the effect is gonna be noped before it gets to him
It first and foremost means he can't really win.

Reality Anchors protect from temporal anomalies such as time paradoxes. Clef can take out the normal folks with his massive AoE attacks. Does she have access to that AP without using anything supernatural?

I have doubts that Clef can take out lots of military and snipers and stuff, honestly.

She doesn't need to. She can do something like create a meteor, have it hit the ground 1 kilometer away from Clef and have the completely normal non-supernatural shockwave created by the impact kill him. In general any strategy of using supernatural power to trigger a chain of non-supernatural events that eventually kills Clef.

XDragnoir said:
Basically, do something that could kill Touma, Clef really wasn't based on him?
I would say modern Clef is more based around the Blanks from 40k, or at least that's what I suspect, given how similar reality sinks are to them

PsychoWarper said:
Personality wise Touma and Clef are opposites, Clef was more than willing to kill a child Reality Warper to neutralise the threat they posed.
Is 239 really a child?

She may be 1-B but she still looks and acts like an 8 year old in every way, but either wat im just saying Clef is extremely different in terms of personality.

Plus his neg thing is his whole body not his hand.

Yeah, Clef isn't a normal person.

And i think the same about her 1st key, also why is that key even 1B? Isn't 1B to extended canon keys only?

ChiefClef is like, the most complete lier you could ever meet, he will casually just tell you he's satan and convince you he is

Overlord775 said:
ChiefClef is like, the most complete lier you could ever meet, he will casually just tell you he's satan and convince you he is
Theres actually a rumor that he is in fact Sata

Wasnt Clef being held and the Foundation was deciding weather or not he should be given an SCP designation after the 239 incident?

Back