• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 27

Tony di bugalu said:
Wot? Since when Swann or Overvoid are comparable to 3812?
I mean if we're going by current standards theyre currently stronger thn 3812. 3812 is 1-A+ because it will eventually transcend the infinite narrative stack entirely

SCP Foundation isn't comparable to 3812, look at the profile again next time

Also, 3812 is on here because they will eventually be 1-A+ and would be stronger than it.

Normal SCP 1-A's are weaker than DC 1-A's

@WeeklyBattles

I mean the CRT was never 100% accepted only it was fine and could be added.

Also Another Entropy asked you this:

Well I mean, you have proof and the 1-A is correct, i see no reason why not

this being the last comment so I change the profiles incorrectly (unless he gave you permission on his wall there is other things)

also because it happens / passive fate if it was not mentioned in the thread (less than level 1A

Swann is one transcendence above SCPverse, which is L1A, then Swann is baseline 1A, so he isn't stronger than DC 1A character, who have a massive scaling chain.

More proof of what? The Entry was there along with the author confirming it.

Controlling the Foundation gives 682 control over Lurk and Swann as well as its avatars

Forget about the thread, but still the preparation is not allowed (so the doctor I think would tie the DND if they are not a level 1B mega smurf thing)

Ah, so they are stronger than "Base" without ascending 3812, then he gets stomped.

Also, if you want them to be stronger than the 1-A+ version make a CRT for it

limbo is the baseline that is transcended by the Nile where the monitors that created the nil abit who are casually trampled by mandrakk and the CAS that were constantly evolving trying to transcend to the other that are below (I think) the wall of the source that is a 1A structure that is transcended by the sixth dimension where it watches the 3 monitor brothers who are fragments of a entity high 1A and perpetual that is superior (but does not transcend) its children also being able to affect a entity high 1A , which is casually trampled on by a servant of the source judges who must be comparable to the endless (death and destiny are the strongest) because they exist in all infinite multiverses (the main one is only 1) in the overvoid that must be comparable to the 3 sons of the precensia (well only death and destiny, since dream declares its impotence to the power of lucifer), and then at the top is avatar 1A of the precensia which is above all but not in an extreme way, there are also others like those of The Unwritten and Seekers into the Mystery but these are a separate case, well this is the chain (from my point of view there will be no other more accurate but good)

The amount of Wank in this scaling chain, no they are not scalable to overvoid unless u have evidence of these feel free but never have I recalled perpetual or its chidlren effecting the overvoid...

Akuto should have 1-A+ key as his proposal for 1-A+ fits the + category due to how daimou cosmology works. So he should be 2nd in 1-A spot as both 2-3 spot only has potential or possibly as Akuto with his description fits the 1-A+ realm.

Explain so? His justifications in his profile solidifies his placement in 1-A+ including an infinite hierarchy of stories which his 2nd last key is superior to it. I dont see how thats not 1-A+ in the slightest, the only disagreement in Daimou thread is about universal gods being 1-A and TLOI being tier 0 or not. Other than that i dont see any arguments to the justification in his psge regards to it qualify for 1-A+

DaSmileKat said:
Why is some characters listed as "Characters from (verse name)", without saying what character exactly that is?
Beacuse many characters from that verse has the same or similar feats and capable of defeating the rank below them.

And most verses that doesn't have characters listed is because you can pick a random in that tier and they will still stomp everyone below.

Then what about the verses without characters listed that are not in first place? You choose anyone from that tier of that verse, and he/she/it is always stronger than everyone below and weaker than the few characters above?

Back