• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

Depending on how that works, he could possibly circumvent by putting GP in a situation where the probability of attacking or dodging is extremely low. The ability is pretty vague though, I figured the LN would have elaborated on it eventually but I guess not yet.

I'd say put "Characters from Parahumans (Verse)" in #4 for High 8-C, and remove Glaistig Uaine since she is one. I'm pretty sure she beats the current #4 herself, but there's also Goddess (Parahumans) with the passive mindhax, the Endbingers with their shit (Particularly Simurgh, who out precogged Path to Victory), and also Khepri now.

Khepri probably beats people in 9-C. At a glance of the files she seems to beat habit and Amari.

CryoTheMayo said:
It'd take an awful lot of reading and thinking to decide on that, due to the plethora of abilities that Rimuru has. It'd probably be easier for a fan of him to compare to the Grand Priest's DBH profile.
i dont see anything impresive in GP profile, can he even Affect AE type 2? not to mention Rimuru can just copy GG his hax.

GLHF22 said:
i dont see anything impresive in GP profile, can he even Affect AE type 2? not to mention Rimuru can just copy GG his hax.
Grand Priest (and all other Angels) have had little to zero explanation or development in the main story. We know that Angels can only die by having their existence erased by the Grand Priest or Zeno and that the EE of GP is far more potent than any God of Destruction.

If he were to ever display conceptual or abstract EE, then he would have an argument against AE Type 2, I think.

You don't need special powers to affect AE Type 2

You don't need special stuff to affect type 4, it just makes some things like precog, fate, etc not work.

As for type 5, type 2 concept manip or feats of affecting type 5s.

That type of concept itself also qualifies as type 5.

I hate to knock a Medaka boi out of a slot but Doom of Malan'tai probably stalemates him, and probably takes several slots above. It has passive soul hax, mind hax, absorption, and power null, all of which are smurf abilities from what I understand.

So, to conclude, we gotta pit The Doom of Malan'tai against some of the other bois in Low 5-B

Considering the Gaze of the Rose works throught scientific formulas, i don't think the power null would be effective.

Golden king is himself a scientific formula and Pre-Ultharathotep passively atomizes abstracts and possibilities on a scale of hundreds, Ultharathotep that is strengtened hundreds of millions times plus reality warps and manipulate laws.

the reality warping would be countered by the power null, but the atomization should kill. However, DoM's passsive would also kill them as well. Btw, DoM's passives are smurf abilities, so they are far above baseline as well. In addition, the shadow in the warp can work on vast amounts of people at once, and iirc it works on abstract demons as well

Can he even affect GK? He is an equation, don't see NPI on Doom's profile, also if he consumed something which powered a planet size thing, shouldn't he be 5-B?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Can he even affect GK? He is an equation, don't see NPI on Doom's profile, also if he consumed something which powered a planet size thing, shouldn't he be 5-B?
Yeah, The Shadow in The Warp (and by extension its absorption) can effect Daemons, which are type 1 abstracts. For the second question, I'm not sure, but the circuites that he consumed wouldn't be planet sized, only small planet. He might be able to get a possibly 5-B based on that justification tho

He should have NPI then.

The circuits apparently power something planet sized, it seems weird to me for him to be Low 5-B.

That said don't mind him being tied with GK, though i think him being Low 5-B is weird.

Back