• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

That feels weird to me, since the Uvuudaum is ludicrously better than anyone else from the verse in that tier. If nothing else, it should be noted that the Uvuudaum is the guy you need to go after if you want the spot.

Hl3 or bust said:
That feels weird to me, since the Uvuudaum is ludicrously better than anyone else from the verse in that tier. If nothing else, it should be noted that the Uvuudaum is the guy you need to go after if you want the spot.
If we go by your Logic many verse Will not be able to get the spot, because character from slime alone Will fill the spot in 6-A.

I do think Devimon would likely win out of these guys minus maybe Grimmon. Otherwise, I think they'd probably stick will Mami in 4th place. Musyamon is an oddity due to the fact that he's just extremely hard to kill permanently.

Alovenas transcendence is infinite^infinite, that infinite is just 1 of higher infinities and there is even more higher infinities and so on infinitely.

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but how strong would DBH Grand Priest rank? I don't think he's top 5 overall, but I'm wondering if he might be somewhere among the top 10 strongest 2-Bs.

I'm surprised by the concept that many 2-Bs would surpass GP. Presumably, this perspective is based on hax, considering GP is the second strongest in a pretty huge scaling chain that starts with a nearly infinitely multiversal character (IIRC).

I mean, the ones I would call "most important" are probably the bar to entry ones. Have some kind of reality warping, a counter to high level regen, the ability to effect abstracts or non-existent beings, have some kind of defensive hax or resistances that can protect you from passives, etc. Its usually a unique ability, several notable broken ones, or high level passives that give someone a good slot in addition to having some of the basics. A good thing to have is also either being a type 1 abstract or non-existent, not necessarily to win you the top slots, as the high ranking characters will almost always have a way to counter them, but to make it that most people can't challenge you. They get you a reliable seat, not a usually a high level seat on their own, if that makes sense.

Most of this holds for all tiers, but the thing that makes tier 2 different from the lower ones is that you almost need reality warping or a counter to it just to compete at all. Most of the hax that is impressive in lower tiers also isn't that impressive in higher tiers

Hmm, I can picture the Grand Priest eventually having Acasuality Type 5, but conceptual hax is unlikely. There is a statement regarding the immortality of Angels that could be twisted into AE Type 1 but it would be ridiculously hard wank.

Alright, thanks for the answers.

Have some kind of reality warping,

He does have that, being capable of manipulating spacetime and warping reality with raw power IIRC but I doubt it's anywhere near the finesse you mean.

a counter to high level regen,

He has the power to EE Type 5 Immortality, so physical Regenerationn is worthless on him.

the ability to effect abstracts or non-existent beings,

Non-Physical Interaction works, but I assume what you refer to is more potent.

have some kind of defensive hax or resistances that can protect you from passives, etc.

Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Extrasensory Perception (Incapable of being sensed by those lesser than a "God"), Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation (Gods are immune to Demon God mind control), Magic, Gravity Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Temporal BFR, Physics Manipulation (Demon God magic doesn't work on godly beings), Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Morality Manipulation, Possession, Corruption, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Power Nullification (Beings with divinity cannot be affected by Android 21's waves, which can nullify powers. Should be unaffected by Demigra's negative energy which was nullifying the abilities of Xeno Goku and the other time patrol members), Memory Manipulation (Android 21's waves have also shown to be able to erase memories), and Transmutation (Far more powerful than SSJ Vegito and Time Patroller Trunks, both of whom could fight after being turned into candy)

He also has some degree of power null, but combat applications is unknown.

Overall, it sounds like he isn't too far off on your assessment of importance but I imagine more elaboration would show that he is lacking severely in the areas you suggest.

Full EE of basically any kind counters High regen, and being capable of EEing Type 5 honestly doesnt seem that impressive (In the grand scheme of things).

Fair enough, but I felt the elaboration was worth noting due to Beerus' EE (which was meant to work across all timelines) failed to work on the immortal Future Zamasu. although I forget whether the justification was due to his immortality or not.

@CryoTheMayo

I mean, most of what I listed was stuff that you need to be basically okay in the tier. Since he probably isn't gonna be getting type 1 abstract existence or non-existent physiology, he is gonna need a pretty strong gimmick to make himself stand out. If he doesn't have smurf hax to overcome resistances, his ability is gonna need to be unique enough to bypass resistances

He has no Mid-Godly Regenerationn on his Future profile. He has Type 1, 2 and 3 Immortality.

It seems Fusion Zamasu has Acasuality Type 1, though. so I assume that's the justification for his future self not being erased by Beerus' Hakai.

CryoTheMayo said:
He has no Mid-Godly Regenerationn on his Future profile. He has Type 1, 2 and 3 Immortality.
It seems Fusion Zamasu has Acasuality Type 1, though. so I assume that's the justification for his future self not being erased by Beerus' Hakai.
Chou Infinite zamasu, the one that was stated to be able to survive a hakai has Mid-Godly Regen

I see, well I think future DBS chapters are going to tie into more on Angels soon (bringing up Angel Realm, the laws of Angels, the only method for killing them is existence erasure, etc) so maybe once there is more revealed, he could tussle in the Top 10 2-Bs.

The only unique ability on his profile I see would be:

"Passive Probability Manipulation (The Grand Priests Miracle CI is constantly at the highest rating, making it so all his attacks have the highest probability of landing on his opponent and that his opponents abilities will always fail to land on him),"

But maximised probability of attacks hitting or missing probably isn't going to be much help on omnipresent entities or insane range, albeit he can teleport across dimensions easily.

I see, so Anime Zamasu is justified as Acasuality Type 1, but Manga Zamasu has Mid-Godly Regenerationn. That's a tad unfortunate for the anime canon then.

It'd take an awful lot of reading and thinking to decide on that, due to the plethora of abilities that Rimuru has. It'd probably be easier for a fan of him to compare to the Grand Priest's DBH profile.

@Cryo

That does seem like some good passive probability hax. In lower tiers, that could be outright game breaking. However, one of the issues with 2-B is that they can attack with means that do not rely on range or aiming

Yeah, unfortunately. I expected that it wouldn't really work on this level of hax. I'm pretty sure virtually any LN protagonist would be capable of just circumventing it.

Back