• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

Elizhaa said:
How is skill defined actually; it is akin to a character being a battle genius or would it be genius and higher higher intelligence qualify?
This has been asked so much, that I am thinking about putting it in the Op... its fighting skill btw

Yeah weekly, but being more skilled than each individually does not make you a composite character on it's own.

Does skill with magic one uses to fight count as fighting skill? If so Ahriman is actually better than Kharn, weirdly enough

WeeklyBattles said:
In this case it does
Weekly, I honestly won't just take your word for it when even after several days you only bothered bringing the "bottom of the barrel", which is wasting everyone's time in the debate because why wouldn't you start with the best.

So please prove that it wasn't his skills outdoing theirs instead of him being more skilled at everything they can do.

Wow.

I mean, even with stuff I see on this site, just dropping in, making a claim, and then responding to skepticism with "that's like, your opinion man. And it's wrong and I'm right" is weird.

Ever heard of burden of proof?

@Ricsi At this point i go into these kinds of things expecting to not be believed so i see no point in doing things multiple times over and over if it wont be believed no matter how much i do it

I think his position there is a holdover from strongest for every tier.

N-Nani!?
It's legit btw. I haven't reached it yet (im up to date, but it hasn't been translated yet), but the 10D BFR is a thing. xD

Depends how the dimension is treated =P

Weekly, if you won't even bother trying to fit Burden of Proof then don't bother arguing, period. Debating is a thing everyone has to do here.

If it's such a bad thing for you that no-one will ever believe you (absolute bull, I often agree with Matt despite my dislike for him, you'd be no different, like when I agreed with you earlier), then it's most likely exactly because you don't bother arguing, say things along the line of "I don't see it", and when you give proof and others mention how it's not enough you say "this is the bottom of the barrel anyways" and proceed to not give proof, again.

Long story short, try to be more agreeable, and don't assume that you're right by default, and maybe people won't dig their heels in around you.

Also think that Ahrimen takes 4-B, too.

@Weekly, this one was delayed in a way as you have not posted any feats/skills/quotes about Jax. You posted for other Assassins and said Jax scales above them. Yes-he scales above them but don't forget that the old lore is not canon anymore.

Just post things about Jax, not other champions because I can too say that Akali is better than Fiora/Jax just for the sake of saying that she has no magic-just pure skills while Jax uses magic and she has feats from her lore unlike Jax posted by you. Jax had no quote/feats/etc posted till I did.

Post some feats so others won't have anything to say, otherwise, it will just continue like this till the next thread.

I dont need to post anything for jax, all of his feats come from being more skilled than anyone else in the verse. Its not old lor eits current lore.

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont need to post anything for jax, all of his feats come from being more skilled than anyone else in the verse
Then post proof for that.

Because as pointed out above, you can be a more skilled fighter than someone without being better at their sthich.

Like, a karate master can slap down a beginner judo user, doesn't mean the karate guy is better at jodu.

He's already represented in 4-B under the banner of generic warhammer

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont need to post anything for jax, all of his feats come from being more skilled than anyone else in the verse. Its not old lor eits current lore.
post the quote/statement of him being better than anyone else in the verse?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Like, a karate master can slap down a beginner judo user, doesn't mean the karate guy is better at jodu.
He doesn't need to be better at all their things, just good enough at his own that he can beat their things. That doesn't make him not skilled though

Hence why i posted all of thise feats in the first place, its all stuff that Jax is able to outskill

Again, something i said from the start

Wokistan said:
He doesn't need to be better at all their things, just good enough at his own that he can beat their things. That doesn't make him not skilled though
I know, but it was argued that he can beat someone with skill comparable to several of them in one character because he countered the individual skills one at a time.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi He's not better at what they do, he just severely outskills them
...Then you have no leg to stand on.

Outskilling all those individually doesn't make him anywhere as good as someone that has skill comparable to all (most in Ikki's skill) of them, which was the only thing you could argue to make him better than Ikki.

WeeklyBattles said:
Hence why i posted all of thise feats in the first place, its all stuff that Jax is able to outskill

Again, something i said from the start
We arent asking for feats, but for proof that Jax scales to all of them...

I was wondering about magic in general, and he was in High 5-A before for the wrong reason

Creaturemaster971 said:
Outskilling everyone in League is literally Jax's entire thing
That doesn't mean he is as good as all of them put tohether as if a composite.

Again, beating a guy that has ranged attacks and one that can fly=/=beating a guy that has ranged attacks and flies.

Back