• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

An italian collection of stories. Made by Mortebianca (There is a youtube reading of it, in italian, clickbaited with "creepypasta" because those were relevant when the videos first came out).

It has, amongst others: a multiversal composite human with the allmighty, a radioactive hulk, bootleg cthulhu, scp cross testing, a virus with allmighty, the composite organism and several other weird characters.

RatherClueless said:
@Earl is this guy any good for 10-A?
You reminded me of a character for 1 of my main verses and im the one who created the damned profile

He's not skilled as in combat skilled. But he's smart...too smart (though somehow got outsmarted by ikki's guts), he actually planned a perfectly victory scenario vs SSSFA arc Ikki. As in he said "This battle is mine, i will win in exactly 23 moves" on the other side ikki said "This battle is his, in 23 moves he will win" before the fight even started. As in the planned each-other's likely reactions and the best move yet he would somehow win vs Ikki's...you know....skill and all. But he got lol-d by ittou rasetsu insta 1 shot at the start of the match. Which both Ikki and him regarded as "the most stupid move" (because ikki had another match later on that day and Ittou Rasetsu is very taxing).

So i guess yeah he can take top 10-A spot, if he was going to go head on against someone as skilled as Ikki who's also much faster and much stronger than him yet still manage to find a winning scenario (which in this case would be touching Ikki, cus winning scenario if he does, cus god hand kicks in). He's not a martial artist, but his precog is comparable to Ikki, and basically everything that has to do with IQ (clairvoyance, info analysis etc are all comparable to Ikki).

Firephoenixearl said:
What i mean is. From what zara showed. Jax is not the combined total potara earrings version of all Low 7-C's in the LoL verse. It's just saying he's more skilled. I am waiting for something good from jax other than being able to use all weapons, which is not all that great. If there is really nothing for Jax other than the all weapons master thing and the "more skilled than everyone else" then i would gladly mention why Ikki dwarfs everyone else in the LoL verse inclduing the Jax using all weapons thingy. If Jax doesn't scale to every skill feat, Ikki's win is easy.
Jax is canonically more skilled than anyone else in the verse. Every feat i listed in my post he is more skilled than. It is more than just all weapons, he is superior to every feat in that list.

He is more skilled than each individually. Doesn't mean he is more skilled than all combined into one character.

Even Ikki is more skilled than all you mentioned.

And don't list the bottom of the barrel feats, give the best ones.

WeeklyBattles said:
Jax is canonically more skilled than anyone else in the verse. Every feat i listed in my post he is more skilled than. It is more than just all weapons, he is superior to every feat in that list.
Yes. But he's overall more skilled. Not in every direction. He doesn't have better senses than the guy with the best senses, but his sword mastery for example makes up for that. He's more skilled than them individually not as a whole. As i said before too Ikki is more skilled than everyother person you listed too, by virtue of doing those feats and MUCH more.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes. But he's overall more skilled. Not in every direction. He doesn't have better senses than the guy with the best senses, but his sword mastery for example makes up for that. He's more skilled than them individually not as a whole. As i said before too Ikki is more skilled than everyother person you listed too, by virtue of doing those feats and MUCH more.
He does have all of those things actually.

@Ricsi No actually he is more skilled than all of them combined

I still have yet to see any actual skill feat that proves that

Gladly

Oh... that's compelling proof.

That, too, is very compelling. Exemples were given. You should respond to, and disprove each individually instead of saying "nope, I don't see 'nothin here".

Why did you even bother with the worst stuff at all?

Jax is at the top of a scaling chain, just like Korosensei and Shichika.

If those are the bottom of the barrel feats, as far as I'm concerned Jax has already secured at least 2nd place.

But yeah Weekly a full scaling chain would be great

Creaturemaster971 said:
Jax is at the top of a scaling chain, just like Korosensei and Shichika.
If those are the bottom of the barrel feats, as far as I'm concerned Jax has already secured at least 2nd place.

But yeah Weekly a full scaling chain would be great
But that is still individually. Example

Ikki is FAR more skilled than Sara Bloodlily as in the girl is almost crippled ffs, she lacks any kind of physical strength. She's still a better painter, that still makes Ikki, more skilled, even though he sucks at painting, he makes up for it in way more things.

Same for Byakuya. He be smarter, but Ikki makes up for that.

You don't see me arguing "ikki is better than Shizuku Kurogane at controlling magic because he is said to be immensly more skilled than her". Yes it's true, he's more skilled for other reasons, not that.

I'm not acting like it. You just said that he's more skilled than Ikki, which is something that you didn't bother to debate properly.

Firephoenixearl said:
Jax uses magic so him being more skilled than the magic users i listed is 100% applicable here, as well as him being more skilled than the guy who obtained the ability to use magic through sheer skill without actually using magic himself

Firephoenixearl said:
Ugh...then who's in there for Low 7-C?
Fiora is 7-B and Jax is High 6-B

If you'd listened to me instead of continuoing to argue with me you'd have seen this

Jax is only 6-B, according to the profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rather Because Fire keeps it going instead of dropping it
I believe you created this confusion weekly. As you can see im not the only one who was confused. You mentioned like 7 character's skill feats then said "jax and fiora scale to all this" when i said that those are all different characters.

Anyway let's go past this. Next time don't bring up guys who are not in the tier.

How is skill defined actually; it is akin to a character being a battle genius or would it be genius and higher higher intelligence qualify?

Firephoenixearl said:
I believe you created this confusion weekly. As you can see im not the only one who was confused. You mentioned like 7 character's skill feats then said "jax and fiora scale to all this" when i said that those are all different characters.

Anyway let's go past this. Next time don't bring up guys who are not in the tier.
Thinking about it, wasnt it Jordan who then always went with "Jax is above that" and weekly just agreed?...

Fire, you were the one who messaged me on my wall about this in the first place

Jax and Fiora canonically scale above ALL of the characters i listed, as well as the character i am in the process of listing, through sheer skill

RatherClueless said:
should I just put Ikki at 1 then?
If there is no one in LOW 7-C tier from LoL who can stand up to him then yes.

@Risci

Don't worry there is still the 8-C that will keep the fire going ovo

Back