• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

I also think he's probably better than Wick? Not sure.

TBH, most seem more skilled in 9-B than wick is.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
(should have seen the Ikki discussion if your searching for hostility)
>Ikki's discussion

It's literally just every "fight for the top spot". Or at least most of them. Also i like to call them "heated" rather than "hostile".

Which Ikki still hasn't taken top in 8-C even though a lot of people agreed that beating up other people isn't a good skill feat...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I also think he's probably better than Wick? Not sure.
TBH, most seem more skilled in 9-B than wick is.
Oh i forgot about 9-B completely.

My boy is in there. The most acomplished human being having won several olimpic awards, being a good scholar and having so much mastery he could fight off several armies of 9-B versions of this guy with a sword without even getting serious/using his transformation.Impeccable reactions, senses and more. And obviously the thing they all do, copy martial arts by experiencing it .

He's definitely above a lot of 9-B people now. Idk about Killer Bean, but Joseph is definitely above Wick.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ty @Zara. But yeah Jax is definitely skilled, not on Ikki's level though, at least he doesn't have such feats.
Still waiting for anything other than just your opinion that says this

WeeklyBattles said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Ty @Zara. But yeah Jax is definitely skilled, not on Ikki's level though, at least he doesn't have such feats.
Still waiting for anything other than just your opinion that says this
What i mean is. From what zara showed. Jax is not the combined total potara earrings version of all Low 7-C's in the LoL verse. It's just saying he's more skilled. I am waiting for something good from jax other than being able to use all weapons, which is not all that great. If there is really nothing for Jax other than the all weapons master thing and the "more skilled than everyone else" then i would gladly mention why Ikki dwarfs everyone else in the LoL verse inclduing the Jax using all weapons thingy. If Jax doesn't scale to every skill feat, Ikki's win is easy.

Ikki has better feats, Jax has better statements that imply superiority, and imply that he could match or outmatch what Ikki has.

It's the inverse of Ikki vs Nanami.

PS: There is actually someone in Rakudai who can BFR you in 10D. So im just waiting to see whether if used on Ikki he'll just get out via skill

Firephoenixearl said:
He's definitely above a lot of 9-B people now. Idk about Killer Bean, but Joseph is definitely above Wick.
9-B needs to be properly debated anyways he aint above Yukari though

In this case, Ikki has better feats but Jax has better implications (via scaling)

In the other, Nanami has better feats but Ikki has superior implications (supposedly)

Does he have better implications?

Him being able to outdo each individual fighter does not make him a composite of all of his skills.

This is like people arguing that character A has defeated both ranged fighters and flying opponents (but limited to melee attacks), so he can beat character a flying ranged fighter. The latter is a whole 'nother thing to beat than taking on one skill/ability at a time.

Creaturemaster971 said:
In this case, Ikki has better feats but Jax has better implications (via scaling)
In the other, Nanami has better feats but Ikki has superior implications (supposedly)
Pretty sure even in the Nanami case, Ikki had more feats, but Nanami stayed cus everything was "weakening her" and because i just gave up arguing, cus meh, so we just called a truce to save brain cells.

EmperorRorepme said:
Firephoenixearl said:
PS: There is actually someone in Rakudai who can BFR you in 10D. So im just waiting to see whether if used on Ikki he'll just get out via skill
N-Nani!?
It's legit btw. I haven't reached it yet (im up to date, but it hasn't been translated yet), but the 10D BFR is a thing. xD

I think it's more just that their abilities work in a comparable but very different way, which makes it pretty much impossible to decide which one is superior. Thus, same

RatherClueless said:
ChaosAyase~ said:
I do not understand much English because I speak Spanish, what I understood is that you want reasons for Yogiri in 10-A, right?
Yes, thatd be great.
Yogiri Feats:

• Yogiri "kills" a dog man's eyes, ears, and nose; negating the senses that go along with them. No amount of healing magic was useful, and the dog man is completely unable to communicate with others or grasp aspects of the world, even telepathy is effectively negated...
  • Mokomoko (A ghost) states that she would be erased by Yogiri's instant Death ability. He can also see ghosts.
  • Yogiri uses his sense for killing intent to predict attacks from sages.
  • Yogiri's Instant Death kills an entire Battalion of undead monsters and people with "immunity" to Instant Death.
  • Yogiri's Instant Death ability negates the resurrection magic used by the Anti-Death Battalion.
  • Yogiri's Instant Death "killed" Lisa's ice magic, completely negating it, he also "killed" her magic staff making it completely useless.
  • Yogiri's Instant Death Negated Lain's type 9 immortality killing all of her clones along with her true self which existed in a separate dimension, and her minions which were bonded to her.
  • Yogiri "Kills" objects such as doors and weapons, breaking them to pieces and negating their magical properties.
  • Yogiri's Instant Death Killed the Heavenly Record Eater which contained several universes within itself (Also being stated to contain space-time itself within it) and was stated to have "eater numerous worlds", no amount of time or causality manipulation which the Heavenly Record Eater possessed would change the outcome of its death at the hands of Yogiri. During this ordeal, Yogiri's power is stated to be "Beyond Fate itself". There is also a statement of the Heavenly Record Eater being erased from existence by Yogiri's Instant Death.
  • Yogiri sensed the Heavenly Record Eater's intent to harm him and immediately killed him.
  • Yogiri Stated that he could probably kill abstract things such as concepts or ideas, but doesn't because he is afraid he might destroy the entire universe on accident as a result.
  • Yogiri subconsciously killed a demon lord along with his passive miasma (Which would have killed Yogiri)
Yogiri possesses the ability to kill, allowing him to even erase existence, deny various types of immortality, nullify, and so on. Although it's 10-A, his Instant Death is even 2-C

...That's hax, not skill.

Skill here is meant for someone's proficency at fighting, not them haxing others.

I could make a character that is compostite human on steroids, but his verse is so ******* complicated that I'm afraid even contemplating making a profile for him.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I could make a character that is compostite human on steroids, but his verse is so ******* complicated that I'm afraid even contemplating making a profile for him.
What verse?

Back