• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

That doesn't mean he is as good as all of them put tohether as if a composite.

Again, beating a guy that has ranged attacks and one that can fly=/=beating a guy that has ranged attacks and flies.

Please do explain because i dont see how it wouldnt

Jax outskilling everyone else in the verse is what i have been saying for the entirety of the past two threads

Have you guys really not been listening this entire time?

Creaturemaster971 said:
Is it not?

We're debating if Jax's skill scales to everyone else's skill.

Which it does.
Outskilling someone =/= scaling to all their skill feats directly

Garou has more and diverse skill feats than Bang. Bang massively pumbled Garou with his skill. This doesnt mean Bang can fight like watch dog man...

WeeklyBattles said:
Please do explain because i dont see how it wouldnt
I literally gave the exemple:

Again, beating a guy that has ranged attacks and one that can fly=/=beating a guy that has ranged attacks and flies.

Beating separate skills individually and said skills all at once in one character is pretty hard.

Like above. The ranged fighter can still be aproached by a normal bloke and beat the shit out of, and the flying dude needs to get close to fight. Someone that flies and has range attacks can just snipe you from outside your range tough, and is harder to deal with.

WeeklyBattles said:
And there we go, my point has been proven.
That bullshit.

You didn't even make a claim here. You made (an admittedly rethorical) question. He answered.

That's not ignoring you, that's disagreeing with you.

He and I even gave exemples and reasons. You just made the claim.

Ricsi dont bother, Huesito just proved what i said true, people stopped listening to me in this thread before i even started debating

I'm not arguing that Jax could beat a composite LoL character, I'm arguing that all of those feats are individually beneath his abilities.

Meaning he scales to their skills.

Meaning he should be on this list

While you did say "outskills everyone in the verse", this is still sorta vague on its own and some people interpreted it as you saying "everyone at once/composite LoL".

"I'm not arguing that Jax could beat a composite LoL character, I'm arguing that all of those feats are individually beneath his abilities."

Thats what we are asking about though and it is what weekly answered time and again with "In Jax case, yes!"

So you are going to ignore two people trying to make a logical and normal discussion because someone completely unrelated acts like a sarcastic c*nt?

Really?

Seriously. Just take this to my wall. I swear I will read everything, and respond one at a time, so you won't have problems with people ignoring you.

Given that you can have an argument beyond "I don't see it", "no" and "I'm right".

Wokistan said:
While you did say "outskills everyone in the verse", this is still sorta vague on its own and some people interpreted it as you saying "everyone at once/composite LoL".
Except i never said anything about a composite LoL. Not once.

Jax does canonically outskill everyone in the verse, hence why i listed a **** ton of feats that he canonically outskills

"Except i never said anything about a composite LoL. Not once."

Earl
: "Yes. But he's overall more skilled. Not in every direction. He doesn't have better senses than the guy with the best senses, but his sword mastery for example makes up for that. He's more skilled than them individually not as a whole"

Weekly: "He does have all of those things actually."

Yikes

(there are more btw, just took the first one I found lol)

RatherClueless said:
"Except i never said anything about a composite LoL. Not once."

Earl
: "Yes. But he's overall more skilled. Not in every directio. He doesn't have better senses than the guy with the best senses, but his sword mastery for example makes up for that. He's more skilled than them individually not as a whole"

Weekly: "He does have all of those things actually."
Umm...

I

Did not

Say

ANYTHING

About being composite.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to gaslight me.

You said that he countered each ability individually, so he can counter all at once.

Which is claiming that he can beat a composite version of all those abilities.

Which is completely baseless as far as you shower.

Edit: Don't know why autocorrect made showed into shower, but I'll just leave the typo there.

Besides Yuuki who I saw as one of the most skilled of every tier, I think Rimuru in the verse, I think qualified for all his Tiers:

Intelligence: Genius (Rimuru can estimate the chances of him succeeding at any task, and record and accurately copy the contents of entire books to his mind within seconds) | Genius | Extraordinary Genius (Can create devices which purify magical energy using spirits, create devices which prevent mind control, calculate the future attacks of his opponents, run 10,000 calculations to predict who would win in a fight, calculate the accurate method of reviving 700,000 people, identifying each individual, sorting through and picking from their genetic and spiritual data, almost instantly) | Supergenius (The calculation speed and other things of Ciel are superior to Raphael which previously gave Rimuru Extraordinary intelligence. With Ciel, Rimuru can even hide the voice of the world, the system which governs several parallel worlds and is capable of recreating turn null the primordial energy which created the world) | Nigh-Omniscience(Can create the entire world, nearly identical to what it had been before)

I do wish there are other characters in the verse available but this is that.

WeeklyBattles said:
I said nothing about abilities, i only talked about skills, nothing about any characters' abilities.
That is arguing with wors weekly, I'm obviously using the two synonims as that, synonims.

This is a debate about skill.

You claimed that the dude countered people with some of his skills, so he can counter them all at once.

SupersonicWarriorZ said:
@Weekly

You should try giving proof

It's help a lot actually
Okay, so :

Akali has been trained to kill since the moment she was able to walk, was personally trained in combat by Kenne and Shen (League of Legends), and became a self-taught master of the kama and kunai, her skill becoming so great that she succeeded her mother as the Fist of Shadow when she was only a teenager (A feat that normally takes decades) and despite not possessing any innate supernatural abilities like Shen and Kennen she is considered just as deadly as them.

• Shen (League of Legends) is a master of stealth, ninjutsu, and swordsmanship, as well as being extremely hyperanalitical, able to, in a crowded, busy ballroom, instantly deduce that his target was half a finger length too far way for him to be able to attack the moment he saw his target, despite said target being a master of stealth able to disguise himself with shadow ninjutsu techniques and actively avoiding detection
Caitlyn (League of Legends) as a child was able to track a bird on the wing or put a bullet through the eye of a hare at three hundred yards with her father's Bilgewater repeater musket, a weapon far less accurate than her current gun. As an adult she has honed her skill in observation to the point of being so hyperobservant that she is able to instantly analyze almost any environment or situation she's placed in.

Dr. Mundo was able to have an extensive fight with Ekko nd nearly killed him numerous times, forcing him to flee rather than try to beat mundo

• Ekko's entire fighting style revolves around spamming time rewinds to learn everything possible about an opponent and identify every weakness and blind spot they have to allow him to beat them with ease, which is made even more efficient due to his hyperanalytical perfectionist nature
Hecarim is a master of every form of combat and warfare known to man

• Kalista has outmatched Hecarim in a bout of skill
Gangplank is a highly skilled strategist who climbed his way to his former position of power over the course of his life through a combination of brute force and tactical prowess, having defeated armies of the undead, dojos of shadow ninjas, and some of the most skilled naval vessels of the strongest military in the world, all through his tactical skill

Katarina Du Couteau is credited as being one of the most skilled and deadliest blade masters in all of Valoran, able to match Garen Crownguard (The greatest swordsman in the nation of Demacia) blow for blow on multiple occasions. She is a highly proficient and elite assassin, having been hand picked by Swain, and she is capable of using virtually anything as a tool to kill someone with. She is also a master of controlling her environment, having extensive knowledge of misdirection tactics, a mastery of how to use the enemy's instincts against them, and a highly adaptive combat style that has allowed her to take on multiple opponents in direct combat on multiple occasions.

• Talon (League of Legends) is widely recognized as being only slightly less skilled than Katarina, with dozens of Noxus' best assassins being outskilled and killed by him due to him being seen as a threat to Noxus as a whole
Kay is skilled to the point that he mastered literally every weapon used in martial arts in an extremely short amount of time, whereas it normally takes people several years of training to become proficient in a single weapon, and is so skilled in hand-to-hand combat that he can fight barehanded to the same if not a greater proficiency and willingly did so before he found Rhaast.

Khada Jhi is such a skilled sniper that he is unhindered by a mask that both constricts his breathing and removes his depth perception, which would normally cripple even a highly skilled sniper

Lee Si is a master of Ionia's martial arts, and just by listening to the movement and breathing of three men he was able to determine that one had lung disease, one had a weak heart that would give out in less than a year, and one had an injured spine that forced him to walk slightly more on his left side. He can also detect even the slightest of flaws in the fighting styles of any opponent just by listening to them fight.

Lux is capable of creating illusions so realistic people who are able to physically see magic cannot tell the difference and is able to reverse engineer and utilize new spells after seeing them used only once

Master Yi is one of the most skilled practitioners of Wuju martial arts, which requires an immense amount of patience and strategy, centered around analyzing the opponent for any openings or weaknesses before killing them with a single cut, and he's been described as never attacking until landing a strike on his opponent was absolutely guaranteed

• Wukong has easily defeated anything that he considered a potentially difficult opponent with little issue, Mastered Wuju Style in a very short time period, something that took Master Yi several dozen years to master, and became so skilled in the art to the point where he was even able to outsmart Yi a few times
Teemo is an expert military tactician specializing in recon and stealth, and even as a new recruit he was considered highly efficient in combat situations, so much so that he was drafted into Bandle City's special forces soon after enlisting.

Tryndamere is skilled in combat to the point where he wasn't even allowed to wield his greatsword until he had proven that he was a master swordsman, and after he did this he traveled all over the country fighting and defeating the best warriors the Frejord had

Yasuo was regarded as a brilliant pupil at a renowned Ionian sword school, was the only student in a generation to master the legendary wind technique through sheer skill (Essentially his case is similar to that of Assassin (Fate/stay night) where he is so skilled that he is capable of producing magic through sheer skill despite not being an actual magic user), and has spent years on his own fighting off some of the most highly skilled assassins in Ionia, usually multiple at the same time.

• Rive is a highly skilled swordswoman, having trained since childhood in swordsmanship and having the natural skill to quickly learn how to wield a blade larger than herself with deadly efficiency. Her skill is such that the Noxian High Command even recognized her as one of their most skilled soldiers, granting her a runic sword enchanted by the Pale Sorceress to wield in combat. Even years after her self-exile after the end of the Noxian occupation of Ionia she retained her skill, having kept up with a swordsman as skilled as Yasuo blow for blow in single combat.
A new upcoming champion, Qiyana, has been training with elemental combat since the age of seven and from the moment she started she was shown to have extraordinary talent, mastering advanced techniques within weeks while some of her older sisters had yet to grasp the basics after years of study. Eventually she challenged her eldest sister Inessa, who has spent twelve more years studying elemental magic than her, and defeated her so badly that she would never walk again while Qiyana was completely unscathed after their fight.

Jax outskills all of these people

@Creature Yes but that does not mean that he has all of nocturne's powers, which for some reason people are claiming that i argued for him having

WeeklyBattles said:
If you wanted to talk about abilities i would have brought up guys like Zilea and Nocturne but i didnt becuase he doesnt scale to other people's powers, only their feats of skill
Doesn't matter to the discussion and I just said that I was talking about skil and used abilities because the two are synonims.

I'm starting to think that you can't understand what I'm saying, which isn't too farfetches since I'm not English, but it makes this whole thing all the more complicated.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Creature Yes but that does not mean that he has all of nocturne's powers, which for some reason people are claiming that i argued for him having
Again, calling bullshit. No-one argued this. Everyone here was talking about skills like weapon mastery, martial arts, etc., not hax and superpowers.

@Ricsi And Yet Rather keeps claiming that im arguing he is some composite LoL character when i never did

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi And Yet Rather keeps claiming that im arguing he is some composite LoL character when i never did
Bullshit, again.

He ias arguing that you claimed he has all their composite skill. Which you were just quoted to claiming.

And this:

Earl: "And to top it off, that's every skilled character from LoL combined vs Ikki? Ikki is 1 man that can do all these, you can't take ranodom people from the verse and say "since there is a guy that beats ikki in 1 skill then since i have 100 skilled guys that means my verse takes it cus each beats Ikki in something". Ikki has better feats than your entire verse, bring your most skilled guy vs ikki, not 5 different ones."

Weekly: "Fiora is above them"

Me: "Then debate that"

Weekly:"I did, every feat that is done by a LoL character is just another feat of skill that Fiora is superior to"

Earl: "Why so?"

Weekly: "Because her skill is equal to Jax who is canonically superior in skill to basically everyone in the verse"

He specifically asked about you not just combining everything into one thing, but instead asked for what the most skilled guy did. U basically answered with "Jax and Fiora can do all of that and better".

U not understanding Earls intend =/= u not answering "yes" to the composite question

Shiki should take number 1 in 9-B via her connection to the root giving her the skill of everyone in the verse ovo

What makes Leo more skilled than Reinhard?

Back