• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

Also, knowing how to do sth =/= being good at it.

There are many things I technically know how to do, but when it comes to the practical part I still suck at it, coz I dont have the practice or skill.

Oh well Ikki's never going to get to 8-C spot at this rate, so i just give up.

At least put him 2nd.

And im still waiting for Weekly to show me that Jax is in every possible direction of skill better than everyone else of his verse combined.

Griffin Spade

Feats:

With a single tank, he defeated the Urban Decay's entier army of tanks. An army of mutants that took over New York ctiy.

After gaining a small army he took to the Heartland and defeat the Psycho Brigade and the Skull Riderz who outnumbered him.

He then heads west and defeats the three allied armies known as the Mech Mechanized, Charlie Company, and the Nuclear Knights (These guys possess high grade tech from Area 51 and Nuclear bombs)

Lastly, he tanks on the Dark Angels who are far more dangerous than the previous gangs. Griffin crosses the Crimson Gate Bridge and No Man's Land (to places thought impossible to cross even for the most powerful of gangs.

He's stated to be a master of flexible tactics. Causing fear in every other renegade gang and no one could predict what weapons head use next.

What tier would he be?

on a different note, gonna nominate Shiro (No Game No Life). Outskilled (at least to some degree) and outsmarted a being that can move unbound of physics in a shooting matchtogether with her brother who was mostly just running around without a plan

He is much more than a duelist, he is Beyond that platform, he is Grandmaster at all weaponary, he faced opponents that are outscaling any competitors Fiora has ever faced. Fiora is an expert on dueling with sword and a grand duelist... Facing an opponent who is a grandmaster beyond the level of expert in every weaponry with battle knowledge and experience of over thousand years.

He is extremely diverse in his skill where he can counter any forms of weapon style due to the fact that he is a grandmaster at arms.

In the Icathia lore where he cut off the god warriors head, it wasn't a simple 1v1, it was an army vs 1

The self-proclaimed 'Armsmaster of the League' rattled off a streak of consecutive wins that to this day has not been matched.

This was something the League had never done before, and something which has never been done since. The burly fighter responded by imposing his own special conditions; as a means of protest, he permitted himself to fight using only a brass lamppost. Neither the League's sanctions nor his own has affected his winning ways

All I could get for Jax right now. I'm not voting for him - just posted some info.

The before mentioned wall of text is mostly just a guy defeating tanks with a tank of his own, and forming an army to destroy enemy tanks better.

Nothing that skilled compared to other 9-B's, really.

Oh, also, Hajime can use any weapon ever made by a Human (as in, he knows every fighting technique, including non-martial arts like free-styling, and weapon masteries).

@Zara, thanks for the context, but none of it say he outmatches them in their best skill. It says he is a master at all weaponry, definitely an impressive skill, that he is extremely skilled at them, ok fair enough, and that he can beat anyone via sheer skill, ok good. None of it say that in every possible skill direction he outdoes everyone in the verse.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The before mentioned wall of text is mostly just a guy defeating tanks with a tank of his own, and forming an army to destroy enemy tanks better.

Nothing that skilled compared to other 9-B's, really.
Hmm so he isn't that skilled at all? Or are you refering to the other 9-B' on the list. Also i fixed the texted.

I mean, vehicular mastery is nice, but I doubt he'd be able to beat any of the 9-B's if it wasn't for AP.

I thought this was just skill level? He isn't fighting theses other characters is he?.

Shiro is an actually very good example of what Dw was trying to describe Accelerator as before. She has a super mind, and if she can she is gon a regularly apply it where she can.

But do note that this is still Combat Skill, and as far as I remember her massive skill has only been showcased with Handguns.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I thought this was just skill level? He isn't fighting theses other characters is he?.
Well, no, but none of what you described sounds more complicated or skillful than those on the list.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Probably, waiting for anyone knowledgeable that is willing to argue it out.
Well I am knowledgeable and I have read through his intelligence section, his intel is based on knowing the techniques that he has copied with fighting skills included.

I guess that's that? Though Hajime rarely had to copy anything, since it was implanted into his brain.

Also, 5th in 8-C probably goes to Kenshiro, dude is skilled enough that luck is a non-factor against him, and someone that knows every martial arts is unable to even come close to beating him. For luck, remember that Nagito Komaeda is in the same verse.

@Ricsi

So your telling me if I put John Wick in a Tank, Put him in a city, filled that city up with dozens of other tanks including ones that move so fast you half to time your shots perfectly otherwise you will miss, put a Goliath Tank which effortlessly shreds normal tanks to pieces and they all know his location, Large Turrents and mines secretly hidden by them across the battlefield.

You 100% think he would make it out of that alive... Im also pretty sure one man can effectively operate a Tank (effectively) but Griffin can.

Also, it was never stated Jax could match the whole League of Legend verse. He even bleeds in the Icathian War versus the God-Warriors - so he can't take the entire verse of Champions. Maybe 1 vs 1 he may beat a part of them but not all. (look at A New Dawn) where Nautilus practically stomps him.

Another thing is that, more or less the whole him being so skilled where he won every match/fight was in the old lore that got remade. A lot of champions at that time of lore had too other lore than the present one. Power shifted/the champions themselves become something else with the lore anew (ex. Kayle wasn't an angel at that time/Nasus wasn't a God at that time/etc).

That is not how it works. You can't counter a claim of a martial artist being more skilled than a guy with a gun by comparing how well they shoot. The former is just more skilled by himself.

Operating the tank efficiently doesn't mean the rank is a more efficient way to beat others than the martial artists, disregarding AP.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Shiro is an actually very good example of what Dw was trying to describe Accelerator as before. She has a super mind, and if she can she is gon a regularly apply it where she can.

But do note that this is still Combat Skill, and as far as I remember her massive skill has only been showcased with Handguns.
Thats why I brought her up as an example back then -_-

She can probablly use her intelligence for anything that can be callced I gues... (still stuck in vol 5)

I never said it does I'm just saying Griffin type of skill is different then the others. What he's done is insane in it's own right and the second game puts him up against tanks that are far more crazy than before. They literally start teleporting and gaining Psychic powers and even when he's completely out number and all of his crew turn on him in a second while surrounding him yet he still manages to escape without destroying them has to amount to somthing. Super Soldiers who only use the strongest of tanks (Goliath's) and portal Nukes still cant kill him and he uses a standard tank!. This takes more than just mastering a vehicle. The Dark Angels literally used Cloaking to hid their tanks and Charlie Company hand auto reflect sheilds and high grade weapons while Griffin hand non of that yet he can still come out on top.

They have different skill sets but personally I don't think Griffin's is just "Vehicle Mastery".

@Ricsi

I'd like to apologize if im sounding hostile or like a jerk by the way.

Nah, having a debate is like this noramlly (should have seen the Ikki discussion if your searching for hostility)

Back