• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

WeeklyBattles said:
Well stop. I know i misspoke, stop shoving it in my face.
He would have not done so if you didn't blatantly lie.

If you make an error, that's fine. If you say we are wrong when we point it out, then don't complain that people don't listen to you.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except i never said anything about a composite LoL. Not once.
Clueless literally quoted you claiming just that^ twice now.

That's not misspeaking. That's backtracking.

Can I ask what part of wht I said is so horrid that you aren't willing to argue properly please? ( I meant this , if you don't know which comment I'm reffering to.)

@Ricsi No, its not. I misspoke.

Im going to ask very, very politely to please drop this, im already becoming unstable from this as it is and i'd really appreciate it if you stopped.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi And Yet Rather keeps claiming that im arguing he is some composite LoL character when i never did
WeeklyBattles said:
Well stop. I know i misspoke, stop shoving it in my face.
WeeklyBattles said:
I did not lie.
Wait, so do u know or dont u?

Edit:
WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi No, its not. I misspoke.

Im going to ask very, very politely to please drop this, im already becoming unstable from this as it is and i'd really appreciate it if you stopped.
My bad. Was already typing this...

If you are becoming unstable from arguing then I really have to question you're choice to be on the wiki centered around arguing.

But whatever. I will put out my response to your skills statement. Just don't respond if you can't argue.

Ugh, this was intense, I go out for 30 min 1 hour and this happens. But yeah risci. If he conceded then there is no point in poking him any further.

So...ikki for low 7c?

This is in no way egging.

You claim to be susceptible enough to being debated against to have breakdowns, and have had multiple times where you lamented that everyone hates you.

I am no-one to tell you how to live, but a site that genuinely causes problems to your mentality by it's very nature is something that sounds like a bad place to stay at willingly. I don't say that as an insult, I say that as because we both know that this will keep happening on his site unless you become a lurker, and I find the idea of you facing constant breakdowns because of an internet site to be far from what you or anyone should and would deserve.

I don't say this to antagonize you, but if it's that problematic then I think you should consider putting a limiter on how much you use the site, or how much you debate (I'm not going to say to outright leave, as I imagine you've made friends in here).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
This is in no way egging.

You claim to be susceptible enough to being debated against to have breakdowns, and have had multiple times where you lamented that everyone hates you.

I am no-one to tell you how to live, but a site that genuinely causes problems to your mentality by it's very nature is something that sounds like a bad place to stay at willingly. I don't say that as an insult, I say that as because we both know that this will keep happening on his site unless you become a lurker, and I find the idea of you facing constant breakdowns because of an internet site to be far from what you or anyone should and would deserve.

I don't say this to antagonize you, but if it's that problematic then I think you should consider putting a limiter on how much you use the site, or how much you debate (I'm not going to say to outright leave, as I imagine you've made friends in here).
Lets just stop

Everyone has their own circumstances. I also feel like if you become extremely anxious over debates to the point where you're getting near to a nervous breakdown you shouldn't participate too much into it or take it too seriously.

I really want to insert the pic with kumagawa saying i win, but I'm in my phone xD.

Btw since we're speaking of magic prowess too Shizuku Kurogane can definitely take a spot. When other geniuses who manipulate elements can do stuff like fart out fire and control wind in a basic way. Shizuku could use her ice manip on molecular level to turn her body non corporeal by turning her body into vapour. It was said that 1 mistake could be fatal in that action alone so she had to do calculations for every molecule in her body while losing a lot of blood cus someone sliced her in half.

Let's try and not have issues again today. If you're getting mad, just take a step back and remember that it's just people disagreeing with you about the characteristics of things that don't even exist.

Anyway to start again...

The Operator for Low 6-B and Low 7-C.

He's responsabile for every action warframes make and warframes have utter mastery with literally ever single type of weapon from melee, to guns, snipers, bows, chainsaws, even dual wielding fans. They are also very intelligent capable of hacking robots, doors, cameras, etc in mere seconds. Immensly skilled in stealth due to being ninjas, acrobatic movement, parkour etc. Just a lot of things overall.

In Low 7-C probably 2nd or 3rd spot

In Low 6-B maybe 1st.

Before we get into another discussion, should we nutshell what has been somewhat determined so far?

If I'm not mistaken, we've mostly figured out what we're doing for 9-B

Firephoenixearl said:
Anyway to start again...

The Operator for Low 6-B and Low 7-C.

He's responsabile for every action warframes make and warframes have utter mastery with literally ever single type of weapon from melee, to guns, snipers, bows, chainsaws, even dual wielding fans. They are also very intelligent capable of hacking robots, doors, cameras, etc in mere seconds. Immensly skilled in stealth due to being ninjas, acrobatic movement, parkour etc. Just a lot of things overall.

In Low 7-C probably 2nd or 3rd spot

In Low 6-B maybe 1st.
Should I put him in "unknown" too?

I forget, how did Ajimu Najimi get her skills? I recall being told that she lived for so long in boredom that she just started teaching herself to do everything, but Idk if that was ever established

Creaturemaster971 said:
I forget, how did Ajimu Najimi get her skills? I recall being told that she lived for so long in boredom that she just started teaching herself to do everything, but Idk if that was ever established
Never explained, but that is what we think happened. But it's just a theory. A film theo--wait.

Back